Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    9natural9 is offline Banned

Tyson v.s. LEwis

Who will win.......?

Tyson hands down

luv2lft is offline New Member
    Tyson cant keep his sh*t together long enough to win, I'd like to see him win though

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    lewis is gonna wear him out...tyson is gonna need a stepladder to hit lewis.

kinda like Haseem Rachman had when Lewis got knocked da fuck OUT!!!!

LOL

it was a good punch..lewis underestimated "da rock" and got hit with a good lucky punch...but u see what lewis did to him in da rematch.. i watched both matches and i told friends of mine that i had a feeling Hasemm was gonna win cause u could tell that lewis didnt have hes game face on or he wasnt in shape.He focused for de rematch and DESTROYED "da rock".

true nuff, but Tyson is no "roc" bro, he is a brutal mofo, he has only been floored once that Ive seen, I will bet my left nut that Lewis will run the entire fight...Tyson will get him eventually with that insane hook, upper cut, haymaker whatever...i hate tyson, but respect that boys power.....lewis is a fill in for a slow time in boxing, its just a matter of time now before he gets dethroned bra.....

thanks for the welcome.....you have a pm

NightOp is offline Member
    I don't like either of those guys... I wish Evander still had his stuff

Originally posted by NightOp
    I don't like either of those guys... I wish Evander still had his stuff
    his about to fight Hasem Rahman, im not sure who will win that match.

dont ever give up on the WARRIOR, Holyfield

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    Lewis is a traditional "technical" boxer who, IMO can out box tyson if he keeps his shit together. I have seen Lewis fight many times over the years and although he is not much of a crowd pleaser (unlike tyson with big knockouts) he can go the distatnce and still win on points.

IMO Tyson has not got the stamina physically or mentally to go the distance anymore.

If Lewis gets into the ring with fear and shows it, Tyson could destroy him inside 4 rounds.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have watched every Lewis and most Tyson fights.Tyson was brutal and a good fighter.he was never a boxer more of a brawler.Lewis is the orthodox boxer he can and will out box Tyson.

Lewis will win he,s a big strong guy and if he mentally prepares himself he will pick Tyson off like picking chicken of a drumstick.

I respect Lewis he is a genuine guy where as Tyson is an imature prat who has no self control,pride,respect or dignity for himself or anyone around him.I personally think he gives boxing a bad name and hell the sport gets enough bad publicity now

Tyson is 35 years of age, and Lewis is 38 for all of you out there who says that Tyson is too old to go the distance.

Although all of which you say is true, BillyBoy, Tyson's out of the ring experiences cannot denote the fact that he is in the top 5 as the best heavyweight EVER. I hate the guy, but I'll say it again, I respect that boys power. Lewis is a pugilist at best, not a brawler. He is methodic and does use the boring, yet successful strategy of taking to the decision.

I know you are not being biased are we BillyBoy? I will admit that Lewis is a great pugilist, I will question his heart, for he will never be tested unless he enters a brawl, i.e. Davy and Goliath....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Tyson has no stamina. He'll try to go inside on Lewis and Lewis will jab him to death with that 84 inch reach
    Lewis slams tyson in the 8th

Lewis will not slam anything but his jab, he is too afraid to throw a power punch on Tyson due to Tysons extreme counter punching ability

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i dunno, i feel sorry for tyson, did u see the mans interview, he said that he has never had a friend, he ahs never been loved etc, i say let the man fight and get his anger out, he is a big bitch and could def throw down, it will be a great fight, one for the ages.

I disagree, Lewis has the ability to last in the ring if is'nt too cocky. Tyson cannot last in a long fight. He'll get to frustrated and do something stupid or he'll tire out

What I like is that it's in their contracts that they have to fight twice. Lewis will stand victorious. Tyson bows down

I have yet to ever see Lewis do anything risky, he is a lazy fighter who uses his giagantic reach to jab his way to victory.....the fight in which he fought DAvis Tua, another brawler type, he threw something like 800 jabs and 10 power punches, that is pussyfied. D-bol is right, Lewis is scared of the right, and he better play the pussy role in this fight because Tyson has the best in the game.......as for him being out of shape I saw him training on a cable sports station, and the guy is cut up like a freaking animal.....be interesting......

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    I have watched every Lewis and most Tyson fights.Tyson was brutal and a good fighter.he was never a boxer more of a brawler.Lewis is the orthodox boxer he can and will out box Tyson.

Lewis will win he,s a big strong guy and if he mentally prepares himself he will pick Tyson off like picking chicken of a drumstick.

I respect Lewis he is a genuine guy where as Tyson is an imature prat who has no self control,pride,respect or dignity for himself or anyone around him.I personally think he gives boxing a bad name and hell the sport gets enough bad publicity now
    your 100% right about all of that.

Thumbs down

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    LEWIS, no doubt

Originally posted by 9natural9
    I have yet to ever see Lewis do anything risky, he is a lazy fighter who uses his giagantic reach to jab his way to victory.....the fight in which he fought DAvis Tua, another brawler type, he threw something like 800 jabs and 10 power punches, that is pussyfied. D-bol is right, Lewis is scared of the right, and he better play the pussy role in this fight because Tyson has the best in the game.......as for him being out of shape I saw him training on a cable sports station, and the guy is cut up like a freaking animal.....be interesting......

so was ali a pussy fighter??? ali was a SMART fighter and did some of da same stuff that lewis is doin now jab.jab.jab...ali knew when to throw that power shot just like lewis knows when to throw it. why try and fight a brawler like a brawler?boxers want to win thats why lewis wont fight a brawler fight cause hes not a brawler, hes a SMART fighter who knows what it takes to win...if he has to fight a brawler fight im sure he could though. But thats why they call it BOXING and not fighting cause any1 can get into a ring and throw haymakers and brawl but who REALLY knows how to box???? Lewis does.

Your wrong about Ali, that boy did brawl, did you not watch the brawls with Frazier, them fools went toe to toe and was ripping it up. Yes, Ali did jab, but he went at it too, and that is a main part of a COMPLETE BOXER, not like Lewis, who is a one dimensional fighter.....

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    tyson hasn't been great since his early 20's and teens, I still think he will win.

ali has ALWAYS been a boxer...hes first title fight was against sonny liston and liston was a brawler, ali beat the crap outta liston because he boxed him and didnt brawl with him.liston didnt know what to do with a REAL boxer in front of him and quit da fight.

$uperman is offline Member
    if tyson's gonna win , he has to knock lewis out within the first 5 rounds. if it goes pass that , then lewis has him for sure. we all know tyson is not the distance fighter , but mostly he is not patient. this is defintaly two much different fighters going at it. its either gonna be boring , with lewis jabbing and tyson chasing hime the whole time or its gonna be one hell of a slugfest

solid90062 is offline Member
    Tyson wins this one easily IF Lewis fights. I say this because Lewis is a guy who hides & runs the entire fight . Lewis is a freaking boring fighter!
    But most likely he will "fight outa the shell" like he always does hiding behind his gloves and covering up until he's jabbed enuff times to get a victory --"olympic style".
    The guy's weak, conventional, predictable and only English guys actually think he's good since its a matter of pride.
    Admittedly getting victories in this style is effective, however I dont like it nor do I respect it.

daveroth is offline Banned
    tyson is going to win

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    It is so funny that lewis has been beaten by so many paper champions like hassem rockman(spelling) and we all remember oliver mc call. i just don't want to see lewis win.
    Ps even tyson only got beaten by one loser (buster douglas)

Ironweb is offline Member
    Lewis has to strong of a jab and boxing skills for tyson. Tyson has to knock him out early or he is done. Lewis 10th round knock out is my prediction.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Tyson will win this hands down. A few people that i know are in the boxing business and say he is in he best shape of his life. I wouldnt be suprised if the fight only lasted 3 rounds!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    when is the fight scheduled for anyway? anybody know?

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    june 8th i think

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Billy Boy

On top of all that, Tyson has alot of hate and anger. This makes for a good fighter. I don't like him...but I would be scared of that fool.

We will draw names and rounds on fight night so whoever I pick should win

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am, and always will be a tyson fan. and the tyson of the 80's would kill lewis....but, the 80's was long ago, and tyson has lost his cool. he still has the skills to beat anyone out there, but if he cant hold his head together lewis will get him. imo, lewis is a very over rated fighter, the people who have been put before him are drop shots for the most part. i wont count iron mike out, if he gets it together lewis is done. but if he doesnt......i wont make a prediction on this one.

mando is offline Associate Member
    i think tyson rules ! lets his temper get the best of him.........he will win.......

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Lewis has no jaw, but like luv2lift said Tyson won't be able to keep his shit together. I would like Tyson.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have boxed and it is better to box smart than brawl.Look at Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank fight another brawler classic.Benn went nutz and Eubank stuck him on his ass by boxing clever.Eubank and Nigel Watson Watson done the same just picked him off.

Lewis gets cocky and once he does he lowers his guard and bang he,s on the deck.Like I said before if he mentally prepares he can take Tyson.If I was Lewis I would move for the first 4 rounds just jabbing at Tyson.Tyson has no stamina and Lewis can go the distance.Tire the guy out and then hit hard and smart.

Anger is Ok it makes us aggresive but it also clouds your judgement and accuracy.

Still say Lewis will win if he correctly prepares

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't care who wins, as long as Lewis doesn't talk after the match. "Lennox Lewis has been through the trials and tribulations..."
    Last edited by EXCESS; 04-27-2002 at 03:11 PM.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I posted this earlier but now that the fight is a hot topic I'll post it again:

RIP

Hear lies Lennox Glassface Lewis
    Onetime Bigmouth and Heavyweight
    Boxer. Died June 8, 2002 when
    his skull was crushed by a Mike
    Tyson right hand. May god have
    mercy on his soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information