Butch is offline Anabolic Member

Who's Going to win NBA Championships?

Okay since no one has asked this (if it has then I will delete this and apologize in advance) who is going to win the NBA Championship.

Being from LA I have to say that it is going to be a 3 peat for the Lakers. After last nights game I don't think there is anyone out there that can beat them.

What do you all think?

9natural9 is offline Banned
    Dallas Mavericks finally!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Boston Celtics

My prediction is the Celtics for the NBA, the Bruins for the NHL, the Sox for Baseball, and the Patriots for the NFL...

oh wait the Patriots already won the Superbowl. Well 1 down 3 to go!!!

Go New England Sports!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    yep da lakers all da way. maybe Mavs if they can pull it together they have so many weapons its scary...but im going with lakers.

Originally posted by 9natural9

welcome back 9

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if i said the pacers i'd be lying to myself and my fans

but then again the underdog hoosiers got pretty close in college bb.

i pick the lakers...

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    NEW JERSEY NETS are going to win because KEITH VAN HORN is the best and hes the best BIG WHITE GUY IN THE NBA gives the minority in the NBA hope lolol..... It's gonna be Nets vs lakers i bet but i hope sacramento takes out the lakers...... i hate shaq and i hate kobe....and i hate Rick fox for being married to Vanessa Williams

Originally posted by Commander_Bash
    NEW JERSEY NETS are going to win because KEITH VAN HORN is the best and hes the best BIG WHITE GUY IN THE NBA gives the minority in the NBA hope lolol..... It's gonna be Nets vs lakers i bet but i hope sacramento takes out the lakers...... i hate shaq and i hate kobe....and i hate Rick fox for being married to Vanessa Williams
    dont be a hater shaq is the most dominant player and kobe is da best in the WHOLE nba. but i gotta agree on fox, vanessa was supposed to be my future wife

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    the lakers , it was the bulls for the end of the 1990's now its the lakers for the 2000's

Commander you are so full of hate! One man ca't take a team all the way. Oh and one more thing.....F**K the Sacramento Kings!!!!

I'm sorry but I had to ge that off my chest. Comm. that was not directed towards you in a bad way. You just hit a nerve with that Kings line. Hahaha!!!

It will be a good playoff year!

im not a hater and no offense taken kobe is good but hes not the greatest in the NBA i think iverson is a much better player and the way it looks to me now Paul Peirce is dominating
    Kobe bryant = All Hype only reason lakers win is because Shaq and only shaq i doubt the lakers would win with just a regular center and kobe...Kobe can't do what jordan did...and i dont even know why people compare him to him i give him no credit LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

only time will tell about kobe being the next jordan...im not arguing with u cause every1 has an opinion but i dont care what anybody says da boy is good...i mean look at him play and the numbers he puts up with shaq and without..plus did i mention he came straight outta highschool,he didnt have 1-4 years to develop his skill in college, he did it in da pros!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    No doubt the Lakers will dominate again. BTW Kobe has Defensive skills too Iverson doesn't know how to spell defense. He's a purely a scoring machine and that is where kobe has him beat IMO because Kobe is well rounded in his skills. He can do it all

$uperman is offline Member
    the lakers have the odd no doubt , now if i had to pick one team to beat them..... it would be dallas for sure , plenty of big men that can shoot.

Iverson can't even spell his own name let alone defiense. But I will give credit where credit is due...he is a good offensive player. Maybe Dallas will be the closet copmition for the Lakers. And yes w/o Kobe and Shaq the team would not be so good. But no one was saying that they would. However, all the other players contribute and they contribute a lot. Fox, Fisher, Walker, Horry, and etc;. They have a team.

solid90062 is offline Member
    My take on Iverson is this: He cant hold Kobe's jock. Sorry Commader, this guy's a tuff SOB..I like and respect that. But he's a poor teammate and He SHOOTS LIKE CRAP. I mean his season average for field goals is something around 33%...the guys only a scoring machine cuz he jacks up so many damn shots. How often have you seen him score 30points, but shot 30 times??? This is not indicative of good playing. He's a great player, but no way way he can be considered the best guard.

Lakers are gonna 3peat , btw

I say no matter how many shots you put up as long as you score 50 " and your team wins then it's ok iverson has to play like that who else is gonna score seriously who does he have on his team iverson is a small skinny quick basterd hes awesome look what he did last year in the playoffs despite getting schooled by the lakers.....hes not my favorite player anyways........
    <<<<<<<<<Keith Van Horn <<<<<<<<<<<< THE MAN

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by 9natural9

OH YEEAAAHHH Baby!!!

peace,

ttgb

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I'd love the Mavs to win.

But the Lakers probably will.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Commander_Bash
    I say no matter how many shots you put up as long as you score 50 " and your team wins then it's ok iverson has to play like that who else is gonna score seriously who does he have on his team ........
    Exactly, his team sucks ass. It does matter if all he does is shoot because the rest of his team will eventually suffer. Iverson is so overated it's not even funny. I'm not a laker fan but they really have no competition especially from the east.

Thread Information