9natural9 is offline Banned

Oscar De Lehoya v.s. Fernando Vargas...

Vargus will kill this fool....I hate Oscar and his music

Fish is offline Junior Member
    I hate De La Hoya too, but Vargas is a pretender. De La Hoya is the better fighter, he's just a puss.

yup he is a true crowd pleaser, I think that Delahoya will puss out and start running.....Vargas is the stronger puncher of the two, Vargas is a muti-hand fighter, in opposite of Oscar's one handed ability.....hence thats why he pussed out and postponed the fight another month....said he hurt his wrist, probaly so but not training, probaly shooting a video......

Bro, I love Arturo Gatti, damn guy is Rocky Balboa reincarnated....Oscar will lose, I am laying a shitload of cash down on it, so he better

payton0621 is offline New Member
    i hope de la hoya will lose, but he won't vargas is a pretender....2 much talk and not enough to back it up...

payton, have did you ever watch a boxing match in your entire life?

Vargas, after recouping early in the fight, in round 4 his power floored Trinadad and then Trinada threw 9 low blows to wear down Vargas....If you know anything about the sport that meant that:

A: The ref was paid off because an automatic disqualification follows 3, no more than 4 low blows
    B: That Trinadad was hurt by Vargas' power

Vargas has proven he is a warrior, what has Oscar done besides record a horrible CD, LOL!!!!

I didnt get to see that fight, which clip is it on, im dying to see that KO, i hate ZAB

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    i Hate OSCAR de LA Holla y tambien Vargas they both can kiss Tito Trinidad`s ASS

too late, the only ass kissing done was from Bernard Hopkins glove to Trinadads face

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    I have to agree that Hopkins got lucky on that figth or maybe He payd off TiTO to let him Winn I`m sure thats what happend

solid90062 is offline Member
    DelaHoya is a better skilled fighter, but he's got no heart. Vargas is a tuff SOB, but limited skills... Sadly, Vargas will go down to DelaHoya. I have to say also that Mayweather Sr. is a HELLUVA trainer and DelaHoya is fighting better than he ever did before. He'll be ready for Vargas who's fighting style is really conventional.

If you want to keep your money I'd not recommend the money go against DelaHoya in this fight...but rather when He fights Shane Mosely again.

payton0621 is offline New Member
    9natural9--are you telling me that you know something about boxing??

i doubt it, the trinidad fight went 12 rounds...vargas lost by TKO in the 12th round...your 9 "low blows" happened early in the fight...are you telling me that vargas continued in the fight, but basically didn't recover from the "low blows.." i doubt that, but your al bernstein so you tell me!! and one other thing, did you actually see the fight?? i thought not...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats funny, vargas beating delahoya....not a chance.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    thats funny, vargas beating delahoya....not a chance.
    Damn right Kev, not a chance.....

Hey there Payton, take a breath bra, its all good. First off, check yourself. Secondly, take a glance back at the tape bra, and yes I do have it. Thirdly, research the controversy behind Trinadad's hand rapping before the fight. He was undefeated when he put 5 inches of added tape on his fists, but when Hopkins called him on it, what happened. Tito's power was long gone, bra, and he got knocked tha fuck out. Fourthly, it really doesnt matter when the low blows happened, IN THE RULES it clearly states that the ref HAS to disqualify upon numerous low blows, i.e. Andrew Golata v.s. Riddick Bowe...he only used 3 low blows vice Tito's 9!!! Fifth, Tito didn't throw low blows until Vargas canvassed his ass in the 4th round, and Tito was hurt bra, hence the old boxer trick of dirty punches to by time. Sixth, you tellin me that Vargas getting hit in the nuts is overrated. Let someone hit you in the nuts with one punch and see if you still can stand...Vargas is a fucking warrior, you know anything about that? Lastly, If you have to tab me as a commentator, I prefer to be tabbed as George Foreman. Because much like me, he has been in the ring, so he earns the right to commentate on it, bra

Thread Information