Hitman is offline Senior Member

All blacks VS aussies whos watching it right now???

Its merely a formality this game because we killed south africa , and beat the aussies before, which means we get the cup but mate what a cracker game its been so far.

Doug howlet scored by a magic kick from Ali williams( who is far from being good with his feet) right in the corner. Score= NZ 13 OZ 0. c.mon oz wheres your teams support.

Romulus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Its merely a formality this game because we killed south africa , and beat the aussies before, which means we get the cup but mate what a cracker game its been so far.
    Is 31 27 in New Zealand what you would call killing South Africa ? In that case I bet you really fancy the All Black's chances the next time they are in Johannesburg !!

Oh well I suppose the number one union team can afford to be a little arrogant .......but kill us you most certainly did not !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus
    Is 31 27 in New Zealand what you would call killing South Africa ? In that case I bet you really fancy the All Black's chances the next time they are in Johannesburg !!

Oh well I suppose the number one union team can afford to be a little arrogant .......but kill us you most certainly did not !!
    Yes, yes i do call a 31 - 27 win a KILLING because at the end of the day the score didnt trully represent how much you guys got your ass handed to you.But hey dont worry you at least have a womans soccer team that looks half decent?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i wasnt on here while watching, but i watched...i love the all blacks!! I love their chant in the beginning!

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    The Haka.

Cant wait till the 'blacks come to Cardiff. The Welsh boys are gonna give a real run for the money!!!

CYMRU AM BYTH!!!!

Wales is allways an interesting game for the sheer fact they have nothing to lose and every thing to win, allways an intense game.

See the new haka they used against oz? well theres been alot of complaints about the cut throat action at the end LOL and all the conservatives have been searching the law books to see if its an illegal action likely to incite violence ( I kid you not) what a load of shit eh.

Thread Information