Peter is offline Associate Member

WOW..Did u guys see Canseco on ESPN????????

Jose Canseco came out on ESPN and basically told Dan Patrick that every baseball player in the MLB uses steroids . I mean its not a secret to people like us that these guys more than any other big time sport use steroids , but I thought it was shocking how he came out on ESPN and said that. Wow....Patrick then asked Canseco if he used steroids and he stuttered and basically didnt answer the question...HAHAHAH......I dunno I guess I just find it funny because I am a D1 college baseball player about to go on my 1st cycle. By the way I just found out that minor league players will now be tested for steroids starting next year. My good friend and teamate is going to be drafted in the top 4 rounds and he was going to do a cycle but because of this he decided not to. The rule also is no player who is or ever was on a "major league" roster can be tested...So its just the minor league guys who will be screwed. Anyways just thought I would let you guys know.....Peace
    -Pete

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    he retired today---must want to come off

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    i didnt hear him say every baseball player, i heard him say that a lot of big names do it, he basically was beggint he question and gave no answer better than the question asked to him, i say they test barry bonds!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    if you don't think the MLB players are on the sauce then you are living in fantasy land. sosa, bonds, big mac, heck even giambi, guys like spence, these dudes are crazy thick!!!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    it's not limited to one sport...Professionals need to be at there absolute best, and they do what is needed....

SAMMY SAUCE!!!!!!

He's going to write a book and rat everyone out that used steroids ......Cmon Jose.......Retire like a man not a rat.....
    -pete

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Canseco IS a rat. Just ask some of the women in his life.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I posted this in another thread, but anyway, a close relative of mine who plays MLB says that the new collective bargaining agreement will provide for testing because the health insurance companies are beginning to demand it. SO many injuries possibly attributed to juice....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't care about steroids in baseball . My favorite part is the pitching strategy, which isn't affected too much. I don't mean to say that pitchers don't juice, but when it comes to the World Series there will usually be a pitching duel every night. I will however object if the Yankees sign Ronnie Coleman as their next DH.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    canseco's gear source was MADONA.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I love how they still give McGuire shit for his "andro"...geeeze...if they only knew...

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i dont care if conseco "told" on the players , they are all a bunch of whinny mofo's always complaining about how they dont get paid enough, i am sick of baseball, no salary cap, so the guy with the most money can win, thats bulls**t,ven if they do juice baseball still suks i rather whatch litlle league and thats the truth.....to me.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Canseco tried to run over his exwife in his Lamborgini. Bascially just look at the first 5 years of Sammy, Mcgwire, Bonds, Conseco, then look at the last 5 yrs. Pictures say it all. On a side note, Bonds says he takes Creatine and Protein Pills.

Thread Information