Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Everyone read this...Jose Canseco is a rat!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its all a publicity stunt. He wants more money and a tabloid book is his style. I won't remember him as a great player, I'll remember him as a piece of trash that sold out his friends.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Its all a publicity stunt. He wants more money and a tabloid book is his style. I won't remember him as a great player, I'll remember him as a piece of trash that sold out his friends.
    I'll always remember him for getting hit off the head with a fly ball and it bouncing over the wall!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Someone already did this - made a book that exposes the truth about the game didn't they ? It's supposed to be published when he dies (safety reasons)

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    I think its pretty weak that he will go ahead and tell on the 85% of players that use steroids but doesn't have the balls to admit using them himself. What a pussy. Like we don't know anyways. I remember when I was younger and was collecting baseball cards, I used to read the backs of them. I had two of Canseco's cards, one year apart. The older card stated his weight at 185 pounds and the next year his card had 215lbs. Now he probaly weighs 230-240.

If he is trying to legitimize steroid use by saying 85% of the players use them, thats one thing, but when you are going to write a book mentioning names of people and you yourself can't admit doing the same thing, that's bunk.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    Before you all form a lynch mob, this subject was de-virginized years ago by the Rangers turned Yankee turned Rangers outfielder, GAbe Kapler....he went on HBO real sports and sat down with Jim Mckay and said he was all natural and he wants a manditory steroid testing because that 85% of the MLB was using........its a vicious cycle that seems to be swept under the rug as with all the dirty laundry in the MLB.

Thread Information