tt333 is offline Senior Member

stonecold beating his wife.

Anybody heard of this yet? I seen it on the news last night. News said that his wife debra had bruises on her face and back. But she didnt file a complaint or anything. I think he is a piece of shit and I hope that somebody will beat the hell out of him. Also they said he quit WWE last monday. I read that he was suppose to beaten by Brock Leshner in the main event last monday on raw. And it said he quit and walked out of the arena. And thats why we saw Vince McMahon and Ric Flair wrestle. And on Excess this sat night there going to talk about the incident of him quitting and beating his wife. Im pretty sure that we wont see that bastard again.

Zoolander is offline Junior Member
    Maybe he was just practising a few moves with her. That Bald Son of a bitch. Hopes he gets sued by WWE for breach of contract

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I won't believe anything related to the WWE until its written in stone. If he did assault his wife, thats terrible, but I can't stop myself from thinking this is part of a script.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    No this shit is for real. I was watching the news wed night and they had a story on it. You can go to yahoo.com and type up pauls wrestling page and click on wwf news and they will have a big thing about it.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This shows how big and though Stonecold is...

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I hate when people abuse their loved ones. In my book, they rank lower than dog sh*t.....

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I 1000% agree

someone male or female hits their loved ones should be taken out back and shot in the head.

punch a wall or something

Thread Information