$uperman is offline Member

Tough Enough II !!!!

did anyone see the tough enough II final tonight ? what a shocker , both the gurls won it over to very talented guys. not saying the gurls didnt want it just as bad as the guys but those dudes really had something going. especially the big guy jake , he had the look and all.

latman49 is offline Member
    All 4 will end up with contracts...Ivory even basically told Kenny he was gonna get one too. I figured that Linda would get one of them, but I was blown away when jackie got the second one, with the hurt knee and all. Oh well, my pick went down early(Matt) with a bad knee. I read on the internet that he got a developmental contract with the WWE and is wrestling in Pennsylvania. At 6'10, 320 how could they not sign him?

$uperman is offline Member
    tru... that dude was a freaking monster , he was pretty agile too for a big guy. Jake had so much going for him too , i cant believe they took jackie over him w/ her bum knee and all. i still look back on the first tough enough when that swole ass dude jason quit just because he was home sick..... that dude had a big shot too.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I thought they'd pick Jake and Jackie. But hey, what the hell do I know?!

double o seven is offline New Member
    first off jake sucked ass when it came to wrestling, he was not cordinated(sp), very unorthidoxed, and he could not do a promo to save his life (his camera skills sucked serious ass), not to mention he even admitted that he is not a fast learner, and has to do everything a couple of times just to get it half way right. kenny was awsome when he was in the ring and i agree that he made everybody look good when he wrestled (even jake). but he was not marketable. he was just a plain average joe, with a natural gift for physical activity, and i know that vince mcmahon saw no money making opportunities with plain guy and a freak with two left feet, (i was rootin for jake too)
    now, the women, obviously they need women in the wwe to make money off the soap opera deprived men that watch ( i don't, but i do watch mtv.)
    linda had skills when it came to wrestling and deserved the win, not to mention my brother-in-law who is a big wrestling fan said that the wwe was in need of another sista. and she had good attitude when it came to the promo. although "sexy mocha" has got to go.
    and jackie, very, very marketable, with those long legs, big lips, and big...keep in mind that she will look twice as good when a profesional does her make-up (it looks like she does it in the dark at 3 in the morning), and vince sticks her in a little skimpy outfit. oh yea, and she wrestled pretty good, especially in the hot tub.

before any hard core wrestling fans get affended by the "soap opera deprived" comment let me just say that i call my dad that to his face and he takes it as a joke because thats what it is, so chill.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Bullshit!! That's all it was. The 2 guys got royally fucked IMO. Jake didn't have much personality but at least he had the look. Jackie? She's going to have knee surgery so why would you sign a gimp? I'm sure they will get developmental contracts, but they got screwed on TV.

Did you see Jackie's man? Dude looked like a total ass after Stacey made all the comments about the hot tub. Maven broke his leg but at least I see the guy. The other broad from last year is virtually non-existent. She must be wrestling on Jacked or Metal.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nidia was wrestling in OVW last I heard and has lost some weight. Josh and Chris (the asshole from Harvard....nothing against Harvard) are currently wrestling in the indies and both have been in discussions with the WWE for developmental contracts. Jake will eventaually get picked up if he keeps at it. It does take him a long time to get it, but once he gets it the guy is very marketable!!

Thread Information