DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member

Evander Holyfield vs. Hasim Rahman

Evander Holyfield vs. Hasim Rahman

SAT., June 1st 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT

HBO

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Both are washed up boxers, but I'll watch it cuz I'm a fan of boxing.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Vegas K on this one, but I'll be sittin in front watching the fight.
    On the other hand, Tyson gets schooled by Lewis in about week.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Hopefully it will be fun to watch.

Fish is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    I agree with Vegas K on this one, but I'll be sittin in front watching the fight.
    On the other hand, Tyson gets schooled by Lewis in about week.
    I don't like Tyson and hope he loses but let's get real. Lewis is a pu$$y. He will run and try to outbox Tyson. And Tyson will do something stupid to get disqualified. Lewis has a weak chin and could get knocked out.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Fish

I don't like Tyson and hope he loses but let's get real. Lewis is a pu$$y. He will run and try to outbox Tyson. And Tyson will do something stupid to get disqualified. Lewis has a weak chin and could get knocked out.
    It only seems this way. Short stacks going to try and get in close for a combo and Lewis will jab him to death. Tyson did the same thing with Holyfield except holyfield couldn't jab, so he held, and Tyson got frustrated and ate his post workout snack a little early. I do agree that Tyson might get too frustrated and get himself disqualified though

Fish is offline Junior Member
    You can't fight Tyson going backwards. Jab or no jab. Even as his skill erodes he still is very quick and accurate. Anyone that has ever beat him (Holyfield and Douglas) stood their ground and absorbed punishment. Always backing Tyson up. If Lewis is willing to take some punches he will win easily. I just don't see that happening.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'm a big Tyson fan and the only way he can win is if he catches Lewis with one of those vicious hooks. I just hope it lasts more than 2 rounds and he doesn't end up killing somebody.

I listened to Rachman on the Jim Rome show today, great interview. I have a lot more respect for him now that I've heard him talk. He says he'll whoop Holyfield's ass (hopefully a KO which nobody has seem to ever do to Holyfield.) He then wants Tyson for the title.

Is Atlas going to be doing the fight or is he on Showtime?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

HOLYFIELD WINS!

Say what you want about the headbutt, but Holyfield worked him all night. Holyfield showed his experience and why he was a champion. Rahman's days are done. He was a one punch wonder.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    i believe Holyfield is a dirty fighter and didn't he get knocked down was i wrong in seeing that .BTW that was the worst goose egg i have ever seen on a boxer Holyfield is brutal when it comes to headbutts, maybe Tyson did hve a reason for loosing control in the ring?

Thread Information