Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

Bullshit!! Damn refs!!

I sat there last night with my friends drinking watching the game like probably most of you sport fans were doing. Except I was screaming at the TV and rubbing my eyes cuz the shit those refs were calling was absolutely ridiculous. Walton said the fouls called on the Kings was bullshit, O'brien said they were bullshit, and even sportscenter said it was bullshit, so it must have been just that... bullshit. I can't believe the NBA would sink that low just to make more money because of a game 7. The sport has sunk to a new low. If they're going to cheat then please don't make it so obvious.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    The Celtics were getting called for fouls that I couldn't comprehend the other night too. I saw the Kings game as well. Absolutely ridiculous!

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    I was also fuckin pissed off.
    It's like they are doing it on pupose cause the league wants the Lakers in the finals so that they could get more people watching.

Or if they are getting calls because they are the champs then that's pure bullshit!

It doesn't matter what they did last year, you can't give them an advantage just cause they are defending champs.

I hope the Nets beat their sorry asses!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    im a big lakers fan and even i have to say that the refs screwed the kings in game six.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    yeah man the game has def gone down in that respect. I just can never beilve that shi. They cannot be that blind. ah hhh well nothing you could do now. I feel the kings and the nets would have been better finals.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think this many people bitched when the Lakers were getting worked by the refs. JMO!

When did the Lakers get worked by the refs?

9natural9 is offline Banned
    I hate refs, but the Kings shot themselves in the foot in game 7, missing all those give me points at the free throw line....ridiculous!!!

Vegas you are kidding me right? Maybe we were watching different games. But the Lakers pretty much got rapoed by the refs. I'll give you a hint, everytime the flopper hit the ground the refs called a foul on us. Kobes last shot of game 5?

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Butch
    Vegas you are kidding me right? Maybe we were watching different games. But the Lakers pretty much got rapoed by the refs. I'll give you a hint, everytime the flopper hit the ground the refs called a foul on us. Kobes last shot of game 5?
    Umm....thanks for coming out.

The so called foul on Kobe was not as obvious as when Kobe elbowed Bibby in the face, right in front of the ref!

I just got finished listening to all my talk radio and they are still talking about how bad the officiating was in game 6. Look, the kings lost game 7 there is no question about that. The call on Divac falling on Kobe should have been a no-call if you ask me. When you have a 350lb man running into you then the "flopper" will fall down. He has a bad rep but Shaq does foul. Jackson reached in and tapped the ball away from Kobe, not fouled him. Don't even get me started on the elbow to Bibby.

Originally posted by YoUnG1

Umm....thanks for coming out.

The so called foul on Kobe was not as obvious as when Kobe elbowed Bibby in the face, right in front of the ref!
    The Kings lost. Plain and simple! Me being a Lakers fan and you being a Kings fan is the reason we won't agrtee on anything. You think you are right andf I think I am right. Your not going to convert nor am I. One fucking albow and you guys are crying. I saw so much shit go one with, yes, the "flopper",webster and other Kings. Yes I will admit the Lakers got some good calls in their favor. It was a great series and the better team won.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    i was totally neutral, just watched the game just to watch it, and i was wondering if the refs were watching the same game as me. Some of those calls were terrible. But hey, its all about money right? Shaq and Coby are media savvy and rake in the dough. I guess those refs will have their jobs next year because of last nights stellar performance!

I am not a Kings fan and it wasn't a little elbow either. Bibby had held his defensive position and Kobe almost broke his nose, that should be an offensive foul. I'm going to the gym now.

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    I am not a Kings fan and it wasn't a little elbow either. Bibby had held his defensive position and Kobe almost broke his nose, that should be an offensive foul. I'm going to the gym now.
    Maybe next time Kobe should break his nose. It will teach the kid to stay out of his way!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Butch

Maybe next time Kobe should break his nose. It will teach the kid to stay out of his way!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I do agree the refs we one sided but even with the refs the Kings had a chance. If the rest of the Kings would have played like Bibby the last quarter they would have won game 7. I didn't feel sorry for the Kings at the end of game 7 I felt sorry for Bibby.

KingOfPop is offline New Member

HORSESHIT!

I'll agree that the kings blew game 7...but saying that the lakers are a better team is a load of bullshit. I could go off on a shitload of stuff that Shaq does and then we can compare the "flopper" to their big dumb animal...Lane violations, parking his fat ass in the paint, fouling uncontrolably in the post...it goes on and on...and you can't deny it just because you're a lakers fan. Game six was the assiest game I've ever witnessed...now let's think about this...a final series with the two armpit cities in the United States or one with a team that has a huge following while the other is up in coming. Of course NBC and the NBA don't want a finals with sacramento and new jersey....who the fuck is going to watch...you have the world cup going on and the NHL finals...that's some big competition...Now back to game seven...when you got RAPED like the King's did in game 6 how do you think they're going to play in game 7? JMO but I'm sure they're going to scetched out on the refs...I'm sure every team would...Game 6 derailed the Kings and with good reason...they knew exactly what was going on...politics are a bitch! As for bibby against Kobe, it's generally known that in the last seconds of a game the refs let the guys play...it's that way for every team...And in case you forgot Kobe fouled bibby about every 5 seconds when he was guarding Bibby...even mr. clean at NBC made that known. (By the way...I like Kobe. I think he's an awesome player.) Anyway, I hope the Nets MURDER the Lakers though I know it's not possible...have a good day...

Thread Information