View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers in 4

2 50.00%
  • Lakers in 5

0 0%
  • Lakers in 6

1 25.00%
  • Lakers in 7

0 0%
  • Nets in 4

0 0%
  • Nets in 5

0 0%
  • Nets in 6

0 0%
  • Nets in 7

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers vs Nets

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Lakers vs Nets

Will somebody please find out what gave Kobe food poisoning and give him some more?

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Lakers all the way!!!!! hahahaha lasts night game was great the refs called it pretty much straight down the line unlike game six were they gave the lakers every call....truth be told there shouldnt have even been a game 7 cause the kings would have won 6 if it wasnt for the refs.
    but then again the kings won a few games because the refs gave them calls. the lakers r gonna sweep the nets GO LAKERS!!!!!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Game 7 was fucking great. Not to happy about the outcome but at least the ref's called a better game then that which they did in 6. Game 6 is in the past and now we must move onto the finals. Nets in 7. The refs and the NBA will make sure of that.

noway the nets r gonna win the series...ill give them 2 games thats it, i dont care how much the refs help them out they wont be ablt to run with the lakers and who on the nets team can stop shaq, NOBODY and who can guard Kobe NOBODY...i think kidd is gonna have a good series because fisher cannot stick kid, bibby used and abused fisher the whole series and kidd is better than bibby imo.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Damn man I love The Kings, Game 7 was a nail bitter like all the games there two confrence finals, but one thing i would love to ask Rick Adelamn, WHY THE FUCKING HELL WOUOLD YOU KEEP christie in te freakn game when he was throwing away the ball and missing all this shots. i mean jesusu christ. and the ass shoots up a three with like 10 sec to go when weber was right in the paint! And freakn Stoiakovich. enough said. Air balling htree's. They need to trade some people next year. It looked like weber , jackson and bibby were supporting that team right through the series. They played a good ass game. i htink they deserved that win. How funy thought did Divac look when he got fouled out. You gotta love the guy. I waslaughing my ass off.

About the Nets and lakers? Hey Shonuff they have prretty much done the impossibnle right through the season. Yah know what the hells is one more task. hahahah I think shaq is gonna be a worse problem then kobe though. Damn it I am having a mental block can't thnk of the nets center, but i think he should try and concentrate on getting offensive fouls on Koybe. as ffor Kobe kittles on him. thats all i gotta say. I hate the Lakers. I hate Horry, fox, kobe, and shaq. oh they are little bicthes.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    I hate refs, but the Kings shot themselves in the foot in game 7, missing all those give me points at the free throw line....ridiculous!!!

TO TRUE 9. i agree with you. they were barely at 0 percent. they would have won the game by like 20 points if they made them. but again its another what if.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's go Lakers!!!! That last series (sp) was way too much. What a nail bitting experience. You could not of asked for a better match up than that. Now it's time to move onto the Nets. IMO I think this match up might be a little bit easier than the Kings. JMO!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i need a nets victory to live!!!!

i have waited 14 years for this!!!!!!since i was just a little partyboy back in the 6th grade!!!! the nets must win it for drazen petrovic!! #3 forever!!!!!!!!!!hopefully they can steal game one in LA after the long western conference finals. i wish someone in LA spiked shaq's post game IV last night. damn the lakers to hell!!!!!

hey dont forget the kings shooting 2 for 20 from three point range that killed also...but forget the kings they r gone and out...its now time to move on to the nets...slaughter time GO LAKERS!!!!

tonight is the night that the nets get a beat down curtsies of shaq

ooooh you are one cold mamma jamma shonuff... lol LIke i said befor If the Nets scoring isn't its best they are gone. defending shaq is gonna be tuff. I dunno if the big man Mcullogh can do it. I think they have enough bodies to throw on Kobe. But if their scoring isn't up they are gonna get killed. See cause even their best defense will still alow shaq and kobe for about 50 to 60 points. So i think they reallly need to concentrate on offense. and i think they should drive on shaq and try and get some fouls called on him.

Just my 1 cent

Originally posted by Darkknight442
    ooooh you are one cold mamma jamma shonuff... lol LIke i said befor If the Nets scoring isn't its best they are gone. defending shaq is gonna be tuff. I dunno if the big man Mcullogh can do it. I think they have enough bodies to throw on Kobe. But if their scoring isn't up they are gonna get killed. See cause even their best defense will still alow shaq and kobe for about 50 to 60 points. So i think they reallly need to concentrate on offense. and i think they should drive on shaq and try and get some fouls called on him.
    Just my 1 cent

yep i sure am but your right the nets need to score as many points as they can, kidd needs to take the ball to the hole so he can get some fouls on shaq so does martin. mcullogh can NOT stop shaq, he might slow him down for a second or so but shaq is gonna abuse whoever is sticking him. the nets need to run as many fast breaks as possible because the lakers r slow to get back on d most of the time.the lakers need to swing the ball around and find the open man because the nets will be double teaming shaq and maybe kobe so somebody should always be open.

i agree with youc ompletely. Me and you should be sports commentators. What do you say sho. ha ha

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    Ive been a nets fan every since Keith Van horn came to New jersey...ive been a nets fan for 5 years..... hes my favorite player hes gonna bust down everyone on the lakers so is martin so is kidd so is harris so is jefferson......Nets have a whole bunch of people who can score ... Lakers only got shaq and kobe which kidd is gonna wind up fouling them both out.........Kobe bryant is the cheesiest player in the world elbowing bibby......knocking vlade divac to save the ball and yet both of these callls went to him......hmmm i wonder if the games are fixed...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Commander_Bash
    Ive been a nets fan every since Keith Van horn came to New jersey...ive been a nets fan for 5 years..... hes my favorite player hes gonna bust down everyone on the lakers so is martin so is kidd so is harris so is jefferson......Nets have a whole bunch of people who can score ... Lakers only got shaq and kobe which kidd is gonna wind up fouling them both out.........Kobe bryant is the cheesiest player in the world elbowing bibby......knocking vlade divac to save the ball and yet both of these callls went to him......hmmm i wonder if the games are fixed... [/QUOTE

YEAHHHH BABBBBYYY LAKERS WON LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!
    keith van horn played like a scrub last night, what r u talkin about the lakers have only kobe and shaq??? if i recall fisher AND fox outscored your "STAR PLAYER" keith van horn...go figure. the only people who came out to play for the nets was martin and kidd PERIOD. like i said before in my earlier post SHAQ DISEL is tha man NOBODY on the nets team can stop him PERIOD. and the lakers role players step up and put up more points than the "STAR PLAYERS" of the nets like VAN HORN go figure once again.do u even actully WATCH bball commander bash harris and jefferson scored 4 and 5 points each last night and they average harris 9.1 points in the season and jefferson only 9.4 and a lot less during the playoffs, boy those guys r REALLY gonna bust down the lakers, man im scared of this guys, gimme a break. I KNOW about bball so im not gonna make so crazy comment like horry, fox, and fisher r gonna bust down the nets like u said jefferson and harris was gonna do, they r called ROLE players. word of advice start checking stats before making comments so it will atleast SOUND like u know what your talkin about dont take it personal bash just givin u a hard time

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

i agree with youc ompletely. Me and you should be sports commentators. What do you say sho. ha ha
    ok well u can be like bill walton and im gonna be like snapper.
    u can be the hated guy that nobody wants to hear and im gonna try and make u sound like u dont know what your talkin about.i love it when snapper does that to walton. walton will say something crazy and then come back and say something completly different about the same subject and snapper will call him out and say something like i thought u said blah blah blah earlier...i really think snapper dost like walton cause hes always tryin to make walton sound stupid..snapper is tha man!!!

Yo shonuff man, Did i see that the LAKERS blew a 23 pint lead to the NETS umm yes i beilve i did. they also came with in two. Uh oioh. the laker don't seem that invincibale. Man and everyone here has to admit. I really noticed it yest. Shaq freakn barrels over people. i cannot beilve the refs do not call it. lol he gets the balls and just chrages forward. and you knwo what the freakn nets are even dumber for not taking a step back and planting their feet for a charging call. They gotta be smarter then that. AND WHAT THE FU(K is with these temas and thier freakn free throws. They would have won the freakn game if they had made even 60 percent of their free throws. I liek thier poise though. down by 23 and they staied with it and almost won! noone else stepped up though like shonuff said it was all kidd and Martin didn't how up to play till the end. AND what is up witht hat back up center ummm what wa sit shit the 7 foot rookie. william or something?? he kicked ass. he wasn't backing down from shaq. I also liked the way Macullogh plaeyed while he was in. rebounding spinning on shaq. lol. The nets have to get those rebound though. i mean someone would shoot a shot and they would immediately start runing back the other way. I do think this could turn our into a good series. Byuron has got to keep his team under control. and they really gotta start getting shaq to pick up some ofensive calls.

good game.. ad buyt good

and it was funny as the last min came down in the game, all i thought about was htis thread. hahahahaha and shonuff

awright darkknight u got me on the lakers blowin the lead.. ill admit the nets have a good team not better than the lakers but they have a decent team and if they played the whole game like they did in the second half they might have pulled it off...but thats a big might. im pissed at phill for putting in all his subs during the first half when thay had the big lead they should have stayed with the starters and ran up the score as much as possible. shaq is gonna be shaq its not an offensive foul if the other guy is movin when shaq is goin to the hole...but what do youll expect him to do just shoot jumpers or try and dribble around defenders????????

Nah but i am thinking right if shaq is fronting you in the low post. the min you see the ball come ot his hand if you take a step back and plant your feet, he is gonna do his little spin move you just take the charge. make it look hard. yes maybe flop a little. it hink that would work. I mean there is nothing you can do about his jump hooks. but at least that is one way of tryiong to slow him down. i think it was a good game. Nets put up a fight. maybe they would have won if their whole frewakn team came to play and they didn't blow all those free throws.

Yo another thing i realiuzed was that how much bigger the Lakers are. yah know liek horry and fox could kill their defenders. their taller and everything. could have got them there.

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    LOLOLOL whatever we'll give the lakers a win wait till Friday they were playing shook at the beggining thats why they lost LOLOL wait till Friday.........

yeahhhh babbbbyyyy one more game and we will be the champions!!!!!
    all u lakers haters jump on the wagon before its to late becuase we r about to pull off. i said it before the series even started that shaq was gonna be the key and that he was gonna kill the nets and im right noone can stick or handle shaq!!!!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!

im not even gonna talk junk to ya commander bash but your beloved nets r DONE!!!!!!!!

How did i know shonuff would would have posted on here already. lol. Well they made it a long way anyway.

How did i know shonuff would would have posted on here already. lol. Well they made it a long way anyway.
    u know i gotta support my lakers, and talk junk to all the nets fans ie commander bash

iam just praying to god they will not get swepted

well tonight is the night that the lakers wil be crowned CHAMPIONS!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!! New Jersey Nets

damn it shonuff, the sad thing is your right. They played their asses off sun. It will take marvelous plays by Kidd, Martin, kittles, Van horn, and Mcullogh and colling. with a cobined failure of Shaq for them to win this game. I mean how are you gonna win a game when one man Scores 40 points. I will be praying to the baskjetball god though

Actually Screw you sho. Nets are gonna go on a four game sweep. and shaq is gonna have suck Kidd's Mr. Bojangles when their done. hahahahahhahahahahahgaha

I saw MTV 's show diary or whatever. Kobe's wife is freakn hot as hell. i wa slike what the F&*% he is like 20 or 22 or some shit. she was banging. Not more then brooke thpough

I can't believe that anybody gives a shit about this series. OK maybe the Laker fans, but after the West Conf. finals the season was over. I hope it ends soon.

i know vegas. It still fun to watch. Caus eunlike most of you basketball is the only thing i watch. after tonight or (if they win one game) whatever after this series is over i HVAE NOTHNG.

YEAHHHHHHH BABBBBYYYYYYYY LAKERS 3 PEAT WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN. sweept the nets NEW JERSEY NETS let me say that again SWEEPT the nets. so were r all u NETS lovers at now that said they would win the series..hold on a sec they didnt even win 1 game SHAQ DIESEL finals MVP 3 times in a row!!!! I bet all youll lakers haters will be jumpin on the bandwagon soon,just like u youll did with the Bulls when they started winning.
    Last edited by shonuff; 06-13-2002 at 06:04 AM.

Originally posted by shonuff
    YEAHHHHHHH BABBBBYYYYYYYY LAKERS 3 PEAT WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN.sweept the nets, NEW JERSEY NETS, let me say that again SWEEPT the nets. so where r all u NETS lovers at now that said they would win the series..hold on a sec they didnt even win 1 game SHAQ DIESEL finals MVP 3 times in a row!!!! I bet all youll lakers haters will be jumpin on the bandwagon soon,just like u youll did with the Bulls when they started winning.
    Last edited by shonuff; 06-13-2002 at 06:04 AM.

hahahahha. good shit shonuff. It was a good game though. I ain't jumping on no bandwagon ass. lol Since 83 i have been a knicks fan and i sitll am. Bitch. Dude but when the commisoner came up and was like We have a surprise for the MVP. i wa slike holy shit they are giving it to kid. hahahahahahha Shq's a good guy they deserved it. Do you think they can rattle off another 5 to ge to where the bulls are?

Great they won, nobody cares. Delete the thread and thank god it's over!

P.S. Nobody cares--The NBA finals had the lowest ratings since 1981 when they used to show it at 11pm and it was tape delayed. Like I said nobody cares.

Laker fan: Feel free not to riot again like last year.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, everyone is just jealous that we won it. And Vegas bro, they weren't riots. Just some punks drunk that got a little out of hand. It was no where near the fans of Colorado or any of those massive riots. All the trouble was cleared up with in minutes.

They had the lowest ratings becasue everyone knew that the Lakers were going to spank the shit out of jersey. Any team that wins 3 Titles is not a bad team. Obviously they are doing something right.

just because u didnt care vegas dosnt mean that there arent other people who DID care like myself and millions of others who r REAL bball fans or lakers fans and nets fans. and like butch said the reason it got low ratings is because the average joe KNEW who was gonna win. and im not one to belive everything i hear so show me where u saw that it had the lowest ratings ever... it really dosnt matter if it did i just wanna know where u saw this.

oh yeah vegas i see your from sc so how did your bball team do this year???woops u dont have one my bad. maybe this is why u dont care about the championship, u dont have a team to cheer for all year
    hey whats up with your nfl team, woops my bad again.
    i dont know what kinda guy u r vegas but dont take this personal awright just givin u a hard time

shonuff that was funny. hahahahha..

damn what the hell am i gonna do all summer. this ucks. Now all i have is seinfeld. and Dragon Ballz

shonuff that was funny. hahahahha..

damn what the hell am i gonna do all summer. this ucks. Now all i have is seinfeld. and Dragon Ballz
    i love dragonballz i dont have cable at my crib anymore so i have to break out my taped episodes and movies, i was watching the movie tree of might last night have u ever seen that one, ill probaly break out dead zone today. dragonballz rules, ive been searching the net for the unedited versions of the show, u know cartoonnetwork takes out parts of the show that they think r to violent or boring or they think it dosnt belong in telling the story plus they edit the language..there r alot of cool things we miss because of cartoonnetwork.

Alright you fucks (just kidding) you asked for it.

Nobody watched it not because the Lakers were going to win, they just knew the games were not going to be interesting. The Lakers were dominant no doubt about it. People watched the Bulls play when everybody knew they were going to win.

As for the ratings,look at
    http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2002/...3/1394521.html

Lowest since 81, just like I said. HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!

I know I don't have any sports teams, didn't have any in Vegas and don't have much here either. I'm a Bills fan so go ahead and tear away, but come next year.....

Do you have a team in the College World Series?

Almost forgot...You guys didn't riot this time but last time you had a riot when they showed the game on the big screen outside. It might not have been a Detroit or Colorado calibur riot, but it was a riot none-the-less.

yo for real shonuff.. Its is my fav cartoon. I have even seen all the japanese verions, translated. lol I love it. You can bu the unedited tapes. there are only 2 movies i have not seen. The shenlong movie, and Broly 3

i love that show, know everything. how much do you love it. who is ur fav???

The crowned prince of all saiyins is mine. Vegeta kicks ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information