bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

shit!!! Tyson is O-U-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looked like he was on valium or something! no aggression at all. i mean, he didnt even try. lennox beat him like i never thought i would see mike be beat. it was kinda sad even, to see someone that was once so great go down like he was no one. at least he was civil. he is just to mentally unstable to compete anymore. either he is a raving lunatic, or a docile slug. worse beating i have ever seen anyone take.....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Tyson is a real let down, Well... i guess i owe my mom that brick of cheese.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    its was all about the money, imo. He said it himself, "thank you for the payday!" Anyone catch the special on espn about tyson. He's had it pretty tough. He's a very disturbed individual.
    Hey did they test them for AS?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I think Tyson was paid for the fall!!!I thought lewis would beat his ass but that was just embarrassing!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    he didnt take a fall. he was just confused out there. i mean, he didnt know what the fuck to do. you dont take a beating, and an embaressment, like that if you know you are going down for the cash. he was completely baffled as to what to do. i cant get over his total lack of aggression.

see thats what I mean even in the first round no aggression and if you look when he did go down he hits the mat looks up to the corner and smiles now wtf was that?Then the icing was wiping the blood off lewis,s face????????????????????

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Mike's days are long over.
    Ever since the biting it's been all down hill.
    I would have really liked to see Mike win, but then again who knows how he would have acted if he was the champ.

He might have been like (in my best Tyson voice) "I'm Mike Tyson, your nobody. Know give me your children so I can eat them, then we shall fornicate and make babies, and then I'll eat them too. Cause I'm the Champ"

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    He was a good sport after the fight. I'll give the SOB credit for that.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    In the post fight interview, what was up with him wiping the shit off of lewis' face? I was pumped that I made $200 on the fight, but kinda dissapointed. I actually felt bad for Mike. He really didn't look like himself out there.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I wonder if they took him off his perscriptions for the fight? Looked like they didn't.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Never liked Tyson--the man's idiocy overshadows any other aspect of him.

Too bad there are rules that you can't kick the guy once he's down. I would have paid extra for that!

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Man what a crappy fight. What was with all that sissy, pu$$y bullshit by Tyson during the interview? I have lost all respect that i had in that crazy convicted rapist. And to think he was my rolemodel. Lewis is still a bigger chump though. Rematch? Why would people watch Tyson gets his ass beat and embarressed by that fool. Hell, 17 more million, ill get in the ring an get my ass beat. Shoot, i would do it for 10 buck. I like it

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    The guy had just had the shit kicked out of him he could hardly be aggresive when someone had wiped the floor with you.I think he has just realised that he had made his last pay packet from boxing.As fro Lewis being a chump - yeah sure he is how much did you make last night?Both those guys made more than some of us will in a lifetime of work!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The fight payout was a cool 35 Million US$--split between them. I'd take a beating for that!

Lewis is in no way a chump!He is educated,well spoken,very arrogant(earned the right),calm,cool,collect and has beat down every man to step to him.I just wish he would decide between a british accent or a jamaican accent.I really wish he was from the U.S.A.!!

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Lewis is in no way a chump!He is educated,well spoken,very arrogant(earned the right),calm,cool,collect and has beat down every man to step to him.I just wish he would decide between a british accent or a jamaican accent.I really wish he was from the U.S.A.!!
    Isn't he really a Canadian?

Originally posted by YoUnG1
    Isn't he really a Canadian?
    He fought for Canada in the Olympics but thats as much as he'll admit. I don't want to be the same as anyone that uses the phrase "trials and tribulations" in every second sentence!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    yep great fight saturday night..i wanted lewis to win and i knew he was gonna win. all the tyson fans r still tryin to hold onto the image from him of the late 80s, hes not that man anymore so all u tyson fans give it up. lewis is the man, one day all u lewis haters will understand what a great fighter he really is.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS

He fought for Canada in the Olympics but thats as much as he'll admit. I don't want to be the same as anyone that uses the phrase "trials and tribulations" in every second sentence!
    He won a gold medal for Canada at the 1988 Summer Games in Soeul South Korea. In case anybody has forgotten he pounded the shit out of Riddick Bowe and nearly knocked his head clean off in the second round. TKO!! Just to show you how politics control boxing, two years later under the management of Don King Riddick Bowe was undisputed Heavyweight Champ and Lennox was ranked like 3rd or 4th.

...and Bowe later chose to give up one of his titles rather than fight Lewis in a mandatory defense. He knew what Lewis could do to him.

Billmister is offline Member
    man i was dissapointed as well. I think mike can really take on lewis even though he would have to fight his ass off. I don't know what happend. I felt really bad for tyson though, how he was embarresd like that, and got his ass that wipped. Something was not right. Tyson just doesn't go down like that. I mean in every fight it seems as if tyson is on Some Agression JUICE that when he get's out there he goes to take care of bussiness, but this time he just seemed like he didn't know what the fuck he was doing in the ring. SHIT I feel bad for tyson no matter how fucked up his life might be. all these problems after problems. I also think he's loosing his touch a big. Well i dont' know. I still think tyson is the man.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They gotta get Tyson off of the Valium and back on the Cheque drops - so what if he kills a few people when he is not in the ring - at least he wont get killed while he is in it

Thread Information