EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Talking CFL Score: Esks 27 Stamps 21

Sorry to anyone from Calgary, but I had to do that. You would have done the same thing. See you on Labour Day.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I was actually at the game. If the Stamps would have shown up for the first 40 min of the game, I honestly think it's a different story. Stamps have that 105 yard kickoff return touchdown called back which was total bullshit, if they dont get that called back it's 7-7 game on...in fairness though, Edmonton has an awesome running game and their O-line played awesome, Calgary just couldnt get the run game going with Kelvin Anderson. Interestingly enough, former Stamps star QB Dave Dickenson was in the house, sitting just 4 seats down from me, and Marc Boerighter was also at the game.....and yes EXCESS, see ya on Labour day!!!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i've always wondered

do they use a real football like the NFL or is it a Nerf one like we had when we were kids??

Good one partyboynyc....but in reality a CFL football is much bigger than an NFL ball...hence on of the CFL's slogans.."Our Balls Are Bigger"

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

no i'm just joking

pro ball players are pro ball players.you have to respect anyone gifted enough to play at that level.i was just busting canadian balls. i use to watch the cfl back in the day. we don't get many games here so i just don't catch them as much.i love football so i'll watch anyone play.

Dont sweat it bro, I know your only kidding, and yes i couldnt have said it better myself...pro ball players are pro ball players. And for all the NFL fans out there (including myself) I'd watch for several CFL standouts to make an impact for a few NFL clubs. Due to Tony Gonzalez having his NBA tryout and all former Calgary Stampeder slotback Marc Boerighter has been getting an enormous amount of reps with the Kansas City Chiefs...one of the CFL's best cornerbacks, Juran Bolden has been reportedly getting alot of attention at the latest Atlanta Falcons mini camp and has been getting alot of time with the returnee's in the Falcons secondary..James Cotton, a DE for the Stampeders, signed with the Buffalo Bills (god I hate the bills) and has been getting alot of attention from the Bill's coaching staff, good luck to the many more CFL'ers in NFL training camps this season!!!!

Thread Information