Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

WWE down the toilet for sure!

Well it's official, the WWE won't be around for more than a year IMO.

Tonight Vince McMahon brought out Eric Bishoff and said he would be running Raw. This guy single handedly ran the WCW into the ground and almost ruined wrestling period.

What a piece of shit! I don't know how much of his babbling I can take.

What do you guys think?

YEA BUT............

...bischoff was also the person who almost ran wwf out of business...wcw was the 1st to put main event matches on primetime tv!!on continued to do so thus forcing mcmahon to do the same..wcw started cutting edge tv..wwf followed suit..dont get me wrong i'm still a supporter of the old wwf over wcw any day..after all at 1x i was fortunate enough to get beat up in wwf in the early to mid 90's..but vinnie and bischoff shold get the prime time ratings back up...although i am suprised that they dumped the nWo so fast...but when 1 person was drunk,the other injured and with hulk-a-mainia running more wilder than ever i guess it had to happen...the quest is....will DX be back???will goldberg finally sign on?? what about pappapump?? stayed tuned!!!!

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    .....I wanna B a wrestler....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    From what I heard, is Vince McMahon and Brock Leshner are going to get together and Eric Bishoff and Goldberg are going to get together and have a big feud against one another.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    I really doubt the WWE is going to go under. Not sure if hiring Bischoff was a good move or not. Only time will tell. Personally I think he talks to much. People love wrestling and they are always going to watch. The storylines suck right now but they will get better. The WWF was down when WCW came around but they made a comeback. They will do it again.

Does anybody think that Russo is going be the "GM" of Smackdown?

.....i read somewhere that russo and wwe parted ways last week.......its gonna be interesting to see who the gm is on smackdown......

cube is offline Junior Member

Re: WWE down the toilet for sure!

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Well it's official, the WWE won't be around for more than a year IMO.

Tonight Vince McMahon brought out Eric Bishoff and said he would be running Raw. This guy single handedly ran the WCW into the ground and almost ruined wrestling period.

What a piece of shit! I don't know how much of his babbling I can take.

What do you guys think?
    there's an interview with bischoff on wwe.com, he says that he has been hired as the on-screen gm, and he has no input as a scriptwriter.

cube

Re: Re: WWE down the toilet for sure!

Originally posted by cube

there's an interview with bischoff on wwe.com, he says that he has been hired as the on-screen gm, and he has no input as a scriptwriter.

cube
    Thank God, but he'll still be opening his mouth.

If he brings back Conan, Disco Inferno and the rest of those goons, I don't think many of the "younger" fans will stick around. I've always thought that WCW was a little more raunchy then the WWF and I think that some parents will draw the line somewhere.

cube is offline Junior Member

Re: WWE down the toilet for sure!

wait till you watch smackdown tonight and the new SD! gm is revealed. i don't want to give it away for those who don't know what happened (SD! is taped on tuesdays). but its a hell of a lot worse than having bischoff as gm.

cube

Re: Re: WWE down the toilet for sure!

Originally posted by cube
    wait till you watch smackdown tonight and the new SD! gm is revealed. i don't want to give it away for those who don't know what happened (SD! is taped on tuesdays). but its a hell of a lot worse than having bischoff as gm.

cube
    Worse? I wish it was Shane O Mack!

Thread Information