cube is offline Junior Member

is the rock shrinking?

just got finished watching raw, the rock looked pretty small. he used to look a good size but now he looks kinda skinny and his head looks way too big for his body. he must have lost like 30 pounds. his old gyno surgery is real noticeable as well am i just imagining this? i'm sure he used to be a hell of a lot bigger?

cube

palme is offline Rosie Member
    The Rock is not into wrestling anymore he just wants to do movies now.

realer is offline Associate Member
    hes got to get back into wrestling shape?

BIG R is offline Member
    If you notice the Rock is in to being a little more lean for the Camera now because of the movies no doubt. He was always a bit on the chubbs side on the lower abs but NO MORE! Hell, with the molah he's gettin now for Hollywood movies I'd stay a little leaner also. He needed the gyno surgery for a long time. Thats on of the 1st thing I noticed about him in the WWF when he was comming up.
    About him being small..............The Rock is a big man with some Big-Ass legs. He probably will never be truely small. All Samoans are big MF's even the women! He's made it into the Big Time..........Long Live The ROCK!!!

R

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I noticed the same thing last night. From what im hearing he wont be wrestling much longer, he's going to stick with the movies. This suppose to be Kurt Angles last year too. His wife is having a kid, and he wants to get back into olympia wrestling. Wrestling is about to go in the shitter.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    The Game keeps hurtin himself, once he's done, i doubt if i'll watch it anymore.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    kurt leavin in january i think to start training for the olympics... did anyone else hear that kurt beat lesner in an ameteur match just for fun...

the rock has another movie to shoot after summerslam. and i hope its not for a while that hhh leave cuz that would suck so bad.

but still theres some good names coming up to stardom, brock, cena, boutista that guy is frickin huge..

i just started watchin it again its getting kinda good again, plus rey misterio's back.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Brock acctually used to wrestling mach at my high school, it was a state turnament I think, some thing like that, but I know that he has been ther before. Back when I was in high school they had pics of the meet ing the paper.

did anybody see brock a couple of weeks ago, before his match he was curling this huge ass metal object (it looked like monkey bars from a playground) that was funny as hell. brock is HUGE.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    When the Rock came down to the ring - they announced him as weighing 255 lbs....He used to be 275 or thats what they would say anyway. He did look leaner but I think that's a good thing as I'm cutting down too - you may weigh less but actually look bigger! He's still the Peoples Champ though LOL......

thats one of the things that bugs me dr jay, why can't they just announce someones true weight. the strangest case is triple h: he is announced at 246. in interviews he even says his weight varies between 260 and 280. i can see why you would exaggerate someones weight, but why say someone weighs less than they really do?

i'm going to raw next month and have good seats so i'll be close enough to compare myself to them. it should be interesting because even though triple h is anounced at 246 which would make me outweigh him by 30lbs at the same height ,i have a feeling he is going to dwarf me

another thing: i am going to make a sign saying "rock fears gyno", hope i get it on tv! anyone have any other suggestions??
    Last edited by cube; 07-30-2002 at 09:09 AM.

superbeast is offline Member
    The Rock is a sellout. If he wants to go do movies, go do them. He looks like shit! Half the guys on this board dwarf him. I've seen him in person and he was smaller than me. That was 2 years ago when he was supposed to be 275. I was only about 240-245 lbs then. He is still a great entertainer, but he looks like the average joe at the gym. He'd only weigh about 225 if his legs weren't so big.

hey cube, when are you going because i hope i see it on tv too, that shit will be funny.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by cube

another thing: i am going to make a sign saying "rock fears gyno", hope i get it on tv! anyone have any other suggestions??

Yeah bro when the ROCK sees it run.... cus you'll probably piss him off and then he's gonna LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON YOUR CANDYASS...

The ROCK rules the WWE....

Originally posted by BMANN
    hey cube, when are you going because i hope i see it on tv too, that shit will be funny.
    its the end of august, the 26th i think. i'm gonna try and get the sign on tv, i know the security confiscate some signs they don't like so i am going to just take a marker and a sheet of card with me, and then make the sign when i get in there.

Godd idea, they probably won't let you take that in there. Just make a normal sign with something stupid on it like your name, and leave the back blank. I'm definately gonna be looking for it. Oh ya get as big of a piece of board you can find.

bmann, my wife is getting the tickets so as soon as i find out where we are sitting i'll post a message so you know where to look. you got any ideas for another sign? i wanted something that ar people would find funny, and 'rock fears gyno' is the only thing i can think of. it's gonna be cool because i bet the average joe won't know what it means. any ideas would be great. i was trying to think of something that said anabolic review on it, but i got a feeling there's no way that would make it on air. suggestions???

I'll think about it and get back to you.

jmattoxson is offline New Member
    has anybody noticed his receding hair line?? he needs to do something about that.

Thread Information