Thread: Bill Guerin

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

Bill Guerin

I know there is like 2 people on this board that like hockey but i was just wondering if any one saw what Bill Guerin did to some 21 year old in training camp. After the kid supposedly "antaganized" Guerin, Guerin took two handed chop at the kids head/neck area. After the kid hit the ice guerin repeatedly cross checked him in the back. The kid got up and i guess was fine. I saw the picture the hockey news, you could see the flex of his stick as it hit the kids head! crazy. Just felt like sharing.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Guerin should have gotten his ass kicked for that sh*T! The worst the kid, before that, I guess had a chance to make the nhl roster, but they sent him down to the ahl instead. I don't care what the kid said, he's trying to work his ass off to make the club and for Bill to do that it was sick. That's why hockey is #4 in tv! That kind of crap, like McSorley before him! What BS!
    I love hockey! I love playing hockey! I love fighting, for a teammate, but I hate cheap shit like that! Unacceptable!

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    Another hockey fan! Great! I totally agree with every thing you said. I couldn't imagine how that poor kid felt, he probably so intimidated just skating with guerin. That could have made that kid hesitent now to go hard in the corners and that could cost him a career in the nhl or ahl. It was just a bad move on his part.

tatty is offline Member
    Guerin got his ass kicked by Iginla hahahahaahahas

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    missed that one, I guess I must have been watching Emmitt break the record or something

Thread Information