Thread: sumo? anyone?

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member

sumo? anyone?

hey how many of you guys watch sumo wrestling? man those guys are huge ,granted alot of it is fat but their legs is mostly muscle and you gotta admit alot of them are real strong ,i like to see any of those so called "wrestlers" have a go at them i bet thye wuoldnt stand a chance, wuold you guys think? if you even care?

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i was watching sumo saturday yeah them guys r huge and pretty quick for there size...and yes i do belive they r very strong especially that sumo who is like 548 i think but hes not slow hes very quick...if i was a nfl team i would get me about 8 sumos for my goal line offense

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I watch it as well and have wondered why they couldn't get some of these guys on an offensive line. They are quick as shit and I'm sure no NFL lineman is going to knock one of these guys down.

I'm guessing it's more a tradition thing than money, which I'm sure they have plenty of.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    yeah, iwould like to see them in some nfl games, but i like to see them against those so called "wrestlers" hhh and th rock and all of them, i dont think they would stand a chance, these guys are huge and can move! and i like the fact that theirs aloy of tradition in it.

Thread Information