Thread: Tyson

stang is offline Associate Member

Tyson

Ok i'm the biggest boxing fan around here. This is what i know as of right now. Tyson is not done yet. he is back with his old traner Keven rooney plans on fighting RUIZ for the wba belt. after that he is going to fight someone i for get his name a top 10 guy i think. then back to lewis. Tyson's traner was on a a tv show and sed mike has to be at 222 pounds or lighter this 235 and up shit is not for him. He also sed at 222 or under mike will be a lot faster and will not get tired. i think if Tyson get's down to say 220 or so like he was in the 90s and has a few good hard fight's to get the rust off he will give lewis one hell of a fight that was the worst tyson i have ever seen and the best lewis and it took lewis 8 rounds to get him out of there

go to www.fightnews.com or www.boxingtalk.com wwwsecondsout.com

all you need to know about boxing all shit www.maxboxing is also very good enjoy

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    That was no the best Lewis.
    Tyson chicken is done, washed, and over. Ruiz will put'em down.

If he so happens to come back to fight Lewis. He'll try and get inside for a combo and Lewis will keep jabbing his ass with that 84 inch reach untill Tyson's face is bloody again.
    Tyson will never be the undisputed champ again. His glory days have come and gone. A short and sweet career interupted by a stupid action on his part that got him landed in prison.

I called that fight in round 8 months before hand(It bought my cycle). The post is here somewhere, and if the time comes, I'll call it again.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    exactly pheedno! when will u tyson fans give it up?? tyson is NOT the same fighter he was back in the late 80s early 90s and he will NEVER be that good again. i dont care how much training he does tyson will never be able to beat lewis... here is the thread pheedno
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&pagenumber=1

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike was the man!! But the key word is WAS! Nobody did it better, hit harder or was more dominant that young Mike Tyson. He would have been one of the greatest heavyweights of all time if outside influences hadn't allowed him to mess up his personal life. I'm not saying Mike wasn't to blame for his problems, he's a big boy and knew what he was doing, but if Cus didn't die and he stayed with Kevin Rooney, he likely would have been king of the world.

Ruiz is a fluke whose days are numbered. I mean he's a decent fighter, but he beat an Evander Holyfield who wasn't even close to being at his best and then toughed out a draw in their rematch to retain the title. Unless he fights an unranked heavyweight he will lose his title in his next fight. From a technical standpoint he was losing to Kirk Johnson last month before Kirk was disqualified. Not that Kirk is a slouch but he's no Lewis.

No Tyson fan here. but with Rooney om his side I think he will look and be a littler better than the Tyson that you saw fight lewis. And i don't care what Tyson fight's ruiz he could be 100 years old and still beat that dick

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    personally i think its all politic's tyson lost the last fight horrible of course he's way out of his prime. and lewis as such a bigger reach that tyson. but you might be suprised if and when they do fight again. i'll put some money on tyson just for the political atrospect of it all.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    bro, tysons speed dod not lose him that fight. he got out boxed. He isn't who he used to be, no where near. Thats pathetic, to think ruiz can and might actually beat mike tyson.

Guy's there is know way RUIZ beats Tyson Lewis yes Ruiz hell no. Have you ever see him fight. you will be sleeping by the 3 round. Tua koed Ruiz in 19 sec. Tyson comes in at 222 or under he will give Lewis one hell of a fight watch and see. Nov 9 Tyson Ruiz for the WBA belt I say Tyson in 4 rounds or under... But you are right Tyson is half of the 1988-93 Tyson your all right about that..

Tyson probably will beat Ruiz, but I despise Tyson so much, that i don't think he should win any fight.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Tyson isn't the same fighter as he used to be. He lost good years in his prime in prison. But I think he can be a force once again. All he needs is good people around him to get him motivated. I for one am waiting for Tyson Lewis II. Tyson wants to avenge the worst beating of his life. Lets just hope that Lewis will still be around.

Originally posted by Big_Dippin
    Tyson isn't the same fighter as he used to be. He lost good years in his prime in prison. But I think he can be a force once again. All he needs is good people around him to get him motivated. I for one am waiting for Tyson Lewis II. Tyson wants to avenge the worst beating of his life. Lets just hope that Lewis will still be around.

I don't think that fight will happen. Lewis wants 30million for a rematch against Tyson and their is no way he will get an agreement for that amount. Tyson & Lewis II will not bring in as much money as the first.
    Plus Tyson has to fight 2 more contenders to rate up with Lewis.
    I think Lewis will retire before that.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    no there will be another match between them 2 its gunna happen just wait and watch! its all politic's
    Jarrett

Thread Information