Pheedno is offline Respected Member

The Frickin Cowboy curse is back again

Are the Boys ever going to get a full starting team together?

I'm starting to get disocuraged.

The boys just cant get over injuries that seem to occur on a regular basis.
    First:
    Ekuban and Zellner suffer injuries. Ekuban recovered and ready for play at this point, Zellner usually his backup is still injured
    Larry Allen and Flozell Adams are injured at least untill eason start, maybe longer.
    And just lately, starting deep snapper/TE Robinson out for the season with a torn ACL.
    Rocket Ishmail-Out for the season with herniated disc. His third injury in 2 years.

Two points of light are the 2-0 preseason start which hasn't been done since 1989(Allthough they were 1-15 that year) and the fact that in those two preseason games Carter is 21-27 for 177yards a TD an no interceptions. Does this prove him, hell no, but it's something to smile about so far.
    Hutchinson starts this week against the Falcons and I'm interested to see what he can do but these starting injuries are adding insult to injury in the situation of the QB curse that the Boys are enduring from last season to present.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    It's not a curse, I'm a Bills fan now there's a curse!

The Cowboys have always sucked and I hope they win 0 games this year!

At least nobody on your team is driving around with close to 300lbs of weed in their van (Nate Newton)

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    It's not a curse, I'm a Bills fan now there's a curse!

The Cowboys have always sucked and I hope they win 0 games this year!

At least nobody on your team is driving around with close to 300lbs of weed in their van (Nate Newton)

1. The Bills will always be cursed, never win a bowl, and always riding Cowboy nuts

2. With injurys the Cowboys will hit 9-7, and they'll win a bowl in the next 5 years

3. His dumb ass got caught twice, and only got 6 months in jail. Thats screwed.

Bledsoe has looked pretty good but the team just aint gonna get it done. About 8-10 games in, Bledsoe will be feeling those bum knees on that hard turf. Plus with that sorry line of ya'lls, sacks are up, up, and away.

At least your not a Redskins fan though

The Bills will win a Super Bowl before I die.

The Cowboys will be lucky if they score 9 pts all season let alone win 9 games.

Unless the NCAA lets them play in the Humanitarian Bowl against Idaho ST. the Cowboys will not go to a bowl.

Bledsoe is great, granted our line sucks, but most of our 13 losses were due to refs and that piece of shit Johnson.

At least you're not a Dolphins fan.

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    The Bills will win a Super Bowl before I die.

The Cowboys will be lucky if they score 9 pts all season let alone win 9 games.

Unless the NCAA lets them play in the Humanitarian Bowl against Idaho ST. the Cowboys will not go to a bowl.

Bledsoe is great, granted our line sucks, but most of our 13 losses were due to refs and that piece of shit Johnson.

At least you're not a Dolphins fan.

1. Did I read in a thread your were 81?

2. Cownboys have suffered on the offensive lately but this is the start of the turn around. I get these hunches sometimes, and I'm always right.

3. Wait and see. With a QB and a healthy roster, the Boys have a Superbowl team. It will take a few years to get it all lined out perfect, but it will happen.(I would actually like to see them stomp the Bills another time before I die)

4. And yes, the Bills got some bullshit calls from the refs last year. One of my good friends is a Bills fan. I always bust his chops on that.HaHa
    And I will say that Johnson is up there on the all time wall of shame with Norwood(WIDE RIGHT), but at least he aint Bubby Brister.

I despise the Dolphins.

Originally posted by Pheedno

Norwood(WIDE RIGHT)
    Oww!!! That one hit me right in the nuts!

xplicit is offline Member
    You cant win if you dont have a very good QB and Quincy has yet to prove anything, im a giant fan so i hate the cowboys and hope they lose. Also the thing with injuries, there not the only team with them. Look at any pro roster and see how many guys are injureid per team. The cowboys are being predicted as this sleeper team but i cant see it, I think the giants will be the sleeper, Shockey is an animal hes gonna haelp collins out and the recievers. I know out offense will be good im hoping the defense surprises me and does a solid job if so the should make the playoffs.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    the cowboys are gonna be alot better this year and i also think they will win a super bowl before the bills do its a shame someone would actually be a bills fan. Hey vegas you say the boys always sucked? just cuzz they won 3 yes 3 super bowls in the 90s and have been to the GAME more times than any other team in the league doesnt constitute sucking to me,oh and by the way when was the last time the bills went to the super bowl? and what was the score?

We might have lost to the sorry Cowboys but our players are not career criminals and our coach doesn't walk around with guns at the airport.

We suck, but not as much as you.

Any friendly wagers on this years total wins?

The Boys will be 9-7
    The Bills will be 5-11

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Jerry Jones is the anti-football christ!!!

So what if the bills get the great samaritan award they still havent won a super bowl, oh and do you know a guy named O.J SIMPSON?

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Screw the damn Cowgirls already - they had their day in the sun and now it's over! Not to mention the fact Jerry Jones paid off Neil Odonnel of the Steelers in '95 to throw the game which he did - that's the last championship that team will ever win!

Originally posted by DrJay73
    Screw the damn Cowgirls already - they had their day in the sun and now it's over! Not to mention the fact Jerry Jones paid off Neil Odonnel of the Steelers in '95 to throw the game which he did - that's the last championship that team will ever win!
    Give me a break. The boys have been to more Superbowls than any other team. They will return. The Cowboys are the greatest franchise to be created in the history of the NFL and no other team will take that from them. They are AMERICA'S TEAM.

Jones paid no one off. Don't be hateful because the Steelers can't get it done. I have them listed as one of two pics for the bowl this year(due to their improve defense from last year), but Cordell will choke as always.

The Boy's are rebuilding and will take the NFL by storm in the coming years. Mark these words to be remembered.

damn! right!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The Cowboy curse is back? When did it ever leave? Don't tell me Aikman and Smith fooled you guys...

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Give me a break. The boys have been to more Superbowls than any other team. They will return. The Cowboys are the greatest franchise to be created in the history of the NFL and no other team will take that from them. They are AMERICA'S TEAM.

Jones paid no one off. Don't be hateful because the Steelers can't get it done. I have them listed as one of two pics for the bowl this year(due to their improve defense from last year), but Cordell will choke as always.

The Boy's are rebuilding and will take the NFL by storm in the coming years. Mark these words to be remembered.
    Damn dude send me some of that stuff your smoking over there....Greatest franchise in the NFL? Please! Yeah they have been too a few Superbowls but did they win all of them? No - there was a team callled the Steelers that punched your boys in the mouth quite a few times if I remember correctly! As far as being hateful - did you watch the Super Bowl in 95? Did you see those awful interceptions Odonnel threw to Larry Brown when there wasn't a Steeler player within 20 yards of him BOTH times? Do you know where Larry Brown (that Super Bowls MVP) is playing now? He's so bad he couldn't get into a flag football league! And as far as Kordell choking....I would watch what you say since your QB is Quincy Carter I live in GA so I know how much of a scrub he is! Cowboys have a LONG way to go but the fact that the NFC is so weak who knows what will happen! They won't win it all though....anytime soon unless they get a better QB!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    dont worry cowboy haters
    the cowboys will rise once again
    be patient

SMP008 is offline New Member
    nfc weak, superbowl champs ? and who beat the bucs twice Saints (if they wouldn't choke at the end of the year they might get a nfc title)

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Try the Vikings for Superbowl luck! I have to say that they might just be a darkhorse this year though.

Thread Information