latman49 is offline Member

Texas Longhorn Fans

It's that time once again...time for Mack Brown and the herd to stampede over the Big XII and the rest of the nation. #1 all the way this year.....Chris Simms has matured, Cedric Benson is healthy, and Roy Williams, Sloan Thomas, and B.J. Johnson make up the greatest recieving trio in NCAA history.

It is also that time of year when I put my Big Lou avatar away and bust out BEVO!!!! Scary, huh??

How many other Longhorn fans are in here....with as many people from Houston and Austin there should be plenty. Let me hear from my people so I know who to celebrate with in January when the Longhorns hoist the Sears Trophy!!

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    HELL YEAH!! They are going to be badass this year. It sucks Applewhite is gone though, I always liked him!!... What other teams are suppose to do well??
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    FSU baby!!!!!!! go noles

I can't find my Bevo avatar!!! I thought I saved it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Longhorns like a mother flipper.

Their passing game is going to be unmatched.

Get ready for the championship

dacgator is offline New Member
    Mack Brown is one of the best recruiters in the country, but as far as a game day coach he is one of the worst. Texas never plays any one good non conference North texas, UNC, Houston, Toledo. Yeah they will be in the top 3 all year because they play nobody all year. One big game all year at Nebraska and they are down this year. So we will see you in the title game and you will get killed by any of these teams FLORIDA FLORIDA ST
    MIAMI TENNESSEE GEORGIA LSU. Chris Simms for heisman again? Ha the only thing you have going for you is the best back in the country CB.
    Hell yeah FOOTBALL IS HERE.
    Just talkin shit, thats what its all about right.

GATOR4LIFE

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Even though I attend elsewhere, and partake in Div I sports, I WILL ALWAYS BLEED ORANGE. I never wear my longhorn gear around campus up here, but I do have a hidden bevo on my ass.

Valmont is offline Banned

Re: Texas Longhorn Fans

Originally posted by latman49
    It's that time once again...time for Mack Brown and the herd to stampede over the Big XII and the rest of the nation. #1 all the way this year.....Chris Simms has matured, Cedric Benson is healthy, and Roy Williams, Sloan Thomas, and B.J. Johnson make up the greatest recieving trio in NCAA history.

It is also that time of year when I put my Big Lou avatar away and bust out BEVO!!!! Scary, huh??

How many other Longhorn fans are in here....with as many people from Houston and Austin there should be plenty. Let me hear from my people so I know who to celebrate with in January when the Longhorns hoist the Sears Trophy!!
    K-state could easily bounce back this year. And Nebraska are down for the count with a horrible coach.

Jason8702 is offline New Member
    HOOK-EM HORNS ! ! ! !

massripped is offline Junior Member
    Texas is overrated as is FSU. Chris Simms sucks.

Originally posted by massripped
    Texas is overrated as is FSU. Chris Simms sucks.
    That must be a typo....you must have meant Chris Rix, cause Simms is the man with the golden left arm!!

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    My Horns did look strong during the first half. I'm biting my tongue on the second half. I'll be doing my share of tailgating this season. COME EARLY, BE LOUD AND STAY LATE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with only 27 against the Mean Green. I was hoping for nothing less than 42. Simms looked crisp but I wanted to see him throw for about 400yds with 4 TD just to build his confidence before the real games start. Hopefully they will get it rolling next weekend and put up 70 on UNC.
    Last edited by latman49; 09-08-2002 at 03:47 PM.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    WANNA PUT A LIL MONEY WAIGER AGAINST A&M ???? HUH DO YAH DO YAH FEEL THAT LUCKY!

Lucky? A&M doesn't stand a polar bear's chance in Dallas(in July) at beating UT. I would be willing to bet that it isn't even under a 3 TD margin. Isn't it Nov. 23? By that time, Texas will be 11-0 and well on the way to a Big XII and National Championship!!

that sounds like a bet to me.. how much you willing to waiger??
    Jarrett

Everything I've got....which is about $15.95 and some lint.

lol what a bet..

hey man, life is hard!!

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Ill lay down 500 bucks on TExas, Jarret. you in?

your cutting into my cycle funds but i'd go 250! btw A&m is palying SWT this sat. im going to the game.

Did you hear about the Aggie that broke his arm? He fell out of the tree while he was raking leaves.

What do you call a bus full of Aggies at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

Two men driving down the road picked up an Aggie hitch-hiking and let him ride in the bed of the truck. Everything was going fine when all of a sudden a tire blew out and the truck swerved off the road and into a lake. The two men were able escape from the cab of the truck and managed to swim to safety, but unfortunately the Aggie drowned. Authorities reported that the Aggie was unable to escape from the truck because he couldn't get the tailgate open.

Jarrett, the Wrecking Crew had some problems with Pitt this weekend. Better hope they don't play like that when Texas comes to town.....Simms, Benson, Williams, Johnson, Thomas....these are just a few of the weapons that the Longhorns have that are better than anyone on Pitt's team...better start practicing.
    Last edited by latman49; 09-14-2002 at 11:32 PM.

Jarett, you've disappointed me!! I thought that I was going to have an Aggie bro to do some smack talking with on the board this season, but I haven't heard from you this week. Come on, I need the rivalry, so hurry back!! Hopefully both A&M and UT will both be undefeated when they meet, that would make for an awesome game!

I had to pay 14.99 to get the UT-UNC game on Pay-per-view because ABC carried that joke of a Nebraska gmae,and it was worth every penny! UT beat some ASS!!!! Simms and Benson looked unstoppable and Roy Williams once again proved that he is the best WR in the nation. I am ready to hurry up and get a piece Oklahoma to get the Golden Hat back. I have a feeling that Longhorn fans better start making hotel reservations in Tempe for January 3!!

Thread Information