Wwe Tough Enough Iii Cast Is Weak ! ! !

..........geeze its only been 10 min and i can tell this cast of tough enough is weeeeeaaaaaak....wtf....this is gonna be interesting....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless, I'm still a SUCKER for this show....guess it's al snow

Cali is offline Female Member
    I like it when the big guy (training them with Al and Ivory) flips out on them. Don't even know who he is but I like him. He had Scott in some hold cuz he kept falling on him trying to flip...I was laughing at that. Funny thing is I don't ever watch WWE and I love Tough Enough. Must be a sucker for reality TV.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Tough Enough 2 was weak. No guy from the show made it to the WWE.

Jackie from Tough Enough 2 made it right?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think any girls will make it this time.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I think Jake from Tough Enough 2 should have made it. He had the look going for him.

Jake was awesome. I didn't see him get cut..missed the show. Did they say why they cut him?

He didn't get cut, he just didn't win it at the end. My guess is they had enough guys and were trying to get more females. They picked the two girls left. He was pretty upset about that, as were many people.

That sucks. I liked him!

..jake might have been a hard guy to market cause he really had no personality......he stumbled on his promos and interviews...and im saying this now"THIS MAYBE THE LAST SEASON FOR TOUGH ENOUGH"...the overall wwe ratings are low which does happen from time to time..it'll be a couple of yrs before they move back up to where they were. so i think they pulled a weak cast of tough enough just to kinda end it and finish it off with out any problems......they've always said 1 male..1 female for the winners....not the case in tough enough 2 ...plus stay tuned for the return of austin sometime in 2003...with goldberg a few months behind him..
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 11-21-2002 at 09:57 PM.

Wait a minute Mr. Phatt Ass. Did you say the return of Austin and Goldberg? Please inform us how you know this.

WITH WRESTLING..ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...........

.....its obvious that wrestling needs austin and austin needs wrestling....i dont know 100% for sure that will happened but i think maybe austin knew it was time to sit out for awhile even though it meant not showing up for work..(no show) which is a no-no from his level all the way down to my level..but with the decrease in ratings, lame story lines, etc..you wonder how long before he returns..btw ross has already had unofficial talks with austin too and from what i read the ball is basically in austins court...goldberg i think was sorta imature in his early days in wrestling but has grown up somewhat..goldberg and austin did have a few converstations about doing something..still all unofficial talks...but i predict that austin will reurn in 2003 poss to a limited capacity and goldberg to soon follow..i know after that funeral home bs with HHH didnt go over good with goldberg but if he ever wants to get in the main even again wwe is the only party to do it again...maybe goldberg will get there 1st then austins...once again i dont know for sure 100% about them returning but its a feeling i got from diff things i've read..

.WHAT DID I TELL YA........

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    .. ...plus stay tuned for the return of austin sometime in 2003...with goldberg a few months behind him..

NOW I KNOW 100% . . .

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    .....its obvious that wrestling needs austin and austin needs wrestling....i dont know 100% for sure that will happened but i think maybe austin knew it was time to sit out for awhile even though it meant not showing up for work..(no show) which is a no-no from his level all the way down to my level..but i predict that austin will return in 2003 poss to a limited capacity and goldberg to soon follow..once again i dont know for sure 100% about them returning but its a feeling i got from diff things i've read..
    ...austins autograph sessions will all but slow down in feb and stop complete in march (march is wrestlemainia season)..hint..hint..coinincidence?? I DONT THINK SO....if pappa pump keeps loosing his wind in the ring and not living up to his hype look for goldberg somewhat sooner than i predicted back in my earlier post..this is gonna be an interesting year in WWE...but they are still aways from were they were a few yrs ago..as for HULK HOGAN...lets see what happens after the book signing tour have stopped..BTW...and this is a long shot---i wont be suprised if we see BRETT HART back in wwe.not as a wrestler but maybe to tie up a few loose ends his way..i might be wrong on this one...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im suprised that there letting Austin back in the WWE. He walked out from a show because Vince was wanting him to Job against Brock Leshner. Then a week later I read in the newspaper that he was arrested for beating his wife. Ive lost all respect for him and I dont give a shit if he comes back or not. It would be awsome if Brett Hart would come back but Vince majorly fucked him over. I dont think theres anybody out there that could help the WWE and there ratings. Ive been watching wrestling all my life but its been going downhill for the last 2 or 3 years. Im looking for them to do a reality show with the big time wrestlers.

Originally posted by BMANN
    Wait a minute Mr. Phatt Ass. Did you say the return of Austin and Goldberg? Please inform us how you know this.
    ....SEE??!!

Thread Information