FaTbAcK is offline Banned

UT QB Chris Simms found dead....

HE would be found dead if I could get my hands on him, he fucking blew UT GOLDEN opportunity to win it all, what a fucking overrated piece of dogshit, I hate him........also, the D-coordinator should be murdered as well......43 shotgun draws to Griffin with an average of 8 yards per carry and at one point he ran it 5 times in a row......what a fucking disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey it wasnt all his fault!! there is more than one player on a team buddy!! they just choked!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Texas cant win the big games. Chris Simms is not a great QB either. He just got all that hype because of his dad.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I lost about 200 bucks and I am mad as hell and Chris Simms didn't step Saturday or ever, but one int was a great play from an all american corner, the other was Shanahans fault stopping the route, and the other bounced about 30 feet in the air. Simms remains a talent and might be a great NFL QB. Payton Manning never beat Florida and Chris Webber blew his chance also. Simms is out of tune and out of time. They have Vincent Young who was last years #1 recruit in the nation so we'll see next year. A fucking long wait!!!

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Yo Gorilla, the fuck it wasnt Simms fault...hes got the BEST WR corp in the nation and he throws 3 picks....hmmm when MAJOR was around we saw what he did with the wr's he had, broke every god damn record.....Chris Simms is a worthless spoonfed piece of assfuck that I would beat the living dogshit out of if I ever saw him......plus I blame the D-coordinator just as much, read my ENTIRE POST ABOVE!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by seniormateus
    Simms remains a talent and might be a great NFL QB.
    IMO Simms will never be a great, or even good nfl qb. If he cant handle the pressure of a college football game (albeit an intense 1) he'll never be able to hand the big leagues. thats just my .02

Thread Information