Harlem Heat is offline New Member

Exclamation LEAFS-NYI??(nHL)

Hey,

What do you guys think is going to happen tomorrow night when the leafs play the islanders in new york tomorrow night. For thoses who don't know its tuckers first time playing there since he took out Mike peca in the playoffs last year. It is the first time the two have played each other since. Last year when tucker took peca's knee out, peca said he was going to get him back.
    I think that its going to be one of the best games this year and i'm not even a fan of either team, i just think that its going to be a fight to the death, and Toronto is going to come out on TOP.
    So if you love hockey fights tune in to the game cause i'm sure there will be some.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think anything will happen.
    • The hit happened in game 5 of the series and Tucker played games 6 and 7 against the Islanders. If they were going to get him they would have done it then.
    • Game 6 was in New York and the fans had their moment. They'll boo Tucker and chant his name, but I doubt they'll try anything crazy.
    • Peca has stated that he's not interested in getting revenge.
    • Tie Domi will fuck up anyone that even tries anything stupid, fans included.

Thread Information