OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Ricky Williams is the MAN!!

Back to back 200 yard games! Hes got my vote for offense player of the year!

OG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ricky Williams is the MAN!!-rickey.jpg  

the man!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ricky Williams is the MAN!!-5781019.jpg  

chinups Guest
    Looks like a fucking horse when he runs. Smooth baby. I am def a Ricky fan and its nice to see him come around these last two seasons. JACKED UP TOO

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Ricky Williams is the MAN!!

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Back to back 200 yard games! Hes got my vote for offense player of the year!

OG
    He is kicking ass, but Gannon's getting MVP honors.

also, I bet the Saints are jumpin up and down right about now. If Ricky gets 1500yds this season, the Saints get a #2 and #3 pick off of Miami's draft.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Agreed...

And he is jacked up big time this year for sure... I'd be curious to find out what his stacks look like... Has to be short acting esters incase he gets tested, but something tells me in the NFL some guys that are marque players never get tested and they know it...

So he could be juiced up on just about anything...

He's a f**king load to bring down, that's for sure...

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    Hes definately a specimen
    Too bad he didnt do as well in New Orleans, Damn!!
    But him running all those yards give NO a first round draft pick

chinups Guest
    They actually get another 1st rd pick not 2 and 3. He lost 15 pds in off season. He makes two cuts before the line of scrimage. Also do you see the time he has to decide where he wants to come. Better pay some Homage to the hogs blocking for his ass

Ya he passed 1500 yards last night so we owe New Orleans a #1 pick next year.

Man hes so fast for such a big guy. Hes so good at waiting for his blocks to setup and then he bursts threw the holes. Its so awesome to see someone so big run away from DB's. Its about time the Dolphins had a running game! Im stocked!! If Jay Fielder can stay healthy i think we have a very good chance at the Super Bowl.

chinups Guest
    Man I feel for Marino. Loved that guy

durbin22 is offline Member
    Ricky is a work horse. He has some big wheels.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    hes blowing by dbs cuz of good blocking and they arent at full stride like he is...ricky isnt very fast.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ricky is blowing up this year. He's awsome. What I like about him is that he's real quite and keeps to himself but when he's out on the field he just kills people. I still cant figure out why the saints would give him up. Im sure their kicking thereself now.

Originally posted by tt333
    Ricky is blowing up this year. He's awsome. What I like about him is that he's real quite and keeps to himself but when he's out on the field he just kills people. I still cant figure out why the saints would give him up. Im sure their kicking thereself now.
    He's quiet off the field because he suffers from social anxiety disorder. He's treated for it now, but when he was in N.O he wasn't which might have caused a lack in performance. I think it just took him a couple years to get into the groove of the NFL, that and the Dolphins blocking is far better than N.O.
    As far as N.O kicking themselves. I doubt it. They made out pretty well in the deal to. They already have a good QB, an excellent back, and a decent O-line. With that draft pick they get(I still think they get 2) they can pick up a premier wide reciever and add force to the O-line which would pretty much complete the offense. The defense is up to par, a few changes with the draft and wise trade moves could have them a top rank team next year.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Ricky Williams suffered in New Orleans because he was expected to be THE MAN to carry the team. Ricky can be Ricky in Miami.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Miami just got a RB that will be one of the NFL's greats time he's done. Saints just have a average RB.

Originally posted by tt333
    Miami just got a RB that will be one of the NFL's greats time he's done. Saints just have a average RB.
    I agree with u totally bro! Plus he's got something to prove, and boy is he proving New Orleans wrong!

OG

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    So who do u think is gonna win the battle over florida?

Tampa OR Miami?

2 very good teams that look to go deep into the playoffs, i personally can't decide who's the better team right now, tough decision.

They won't play each other. Tampa wont make it to the bowl. They choke every playoff. Brad Johnson will be finishing his career without a ring.
    NFC- If Greenbay gets home field, they're Bowl bound

AFC- Thats going to be interesting, I havn't decided

Thread Information