nuke is offline Member

Whos your Daddy ? GO BUCS !!!!!

I dont have to go into detail.....Just look at the score...Philly here we come.

To my boy Alstott ! Youre the man !
    Brad way to plat bro. Laceration and all.....Joe J....Bless you...

Bye Bye Garcia....LOL
    I am so fing happy right now !

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    The Buc's definitely showed up to play today.

nuke is offline Member
    Sab- Bro they are a team possed right now. Brad wants to prove himself sop ba.. Keyshaun showed up and came strong.
    Derricl " Mr NLF Defensive player of the Year" Brooks. Kicked andd and did his thing.
    Mike the A train Alstott......( 12 plays 70 yards 2 TD...He is the game ,if and when he doesnt fumble.) !!
    I could go on and on but I have start collecting some $$......

BUCS BABY !!!!!!

Covey is offline Junior Member
    EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAEAGLES !EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!GLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EA GLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAG LES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAEAGLES!EAGLES!EA GLES!EAGLES!GLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLE S!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAEAGL ES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLE S!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAEAGLES!EAGLES!EAGL ES!EAGLES!GLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES! EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!E AGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAEAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES! GLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAG LES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGL ES!EAGLES!EAEAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!GLES!EAGLE S!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES !EAGLES!EAEAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!GLES!EAGLES! EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!E AGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EA EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!GLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAG LES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!EAGLES!

With the history of the fans at the vet, i think they would have made fun of u(Covey), your GF, your grandma, and your mom for that pathetic effort of insulting the buc's fans. I'd expect something more powerful from an eagle's fan.

El Kabong is offline New Member
    Niner's D was shitty before their only decent corner got hurt. Let's see how they handle a good one.

Oh I was not insulting the Bucs they played a hell of a game today. Its just that no one can play with the Eagles we are to damn good. No more I need to say on this. Talk to you next Sunday.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by El Kabong
    Niner's D was shitty before their only decent corner got hurt. Let's see how they handle a good one.
    True, but you have to admit the Bucs offence was finally clicking like they should be. The niners were not hurting on their D-line and TB still racked up two TD'S on the ground. Not to mention that the Buc's D is the best in the league. In 1999 they held Warner and the most prolific offence in the league to one TD and two FG's, then again they only managed 2 FG's. Not dissing the Eagles cause Donovan so tha man and Duece always comes to play. But I'm a Bucs fan going back to 1979 when they won their first divisional title and to be honest, I'm sweatin bullets...should be one hell of a game!!

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

True, but you have to admit the Bucs offence was finally clicking like they should be. The niners were not hurting on their D-line and TB still racked up two TD'S on the ground. Not to mention that the Buc's D is the best in the league. In 1999 they held Warner and the most prolific offence in the league to one TD and two FG's, then again they only managed 2 FG's. Not dissing the Eagles cause Donovan so tha man and Duece always comes to play. But I'm a Bucs fan going back to 1979 when they won their first divisional title and to be honest, I'm sweatin bullets...should be one hell of a game!!
    Pete spoken as a TRUE OLD SCHOOLER !
    There is nothing that anyone can say to me about the Buccaneer performance yesterday. This is what the playoffs are about. They came out and wanted to win.
    The key elements were all ther. Offense,Defense. \ San Fran - Garcia never even showed up. Threw what 3 interceptions. They had turnovers galore.
    Terrell Owens did nada, nothing, zero. e shut him the hell down. I say bring on the Eagles !

BTW- 00MACK00 - I should have taken the points ... But not a gambling man ! LOL !!!! We may be facing off with your mighty Titans.....
    Last edited by nuke; 01-13-2003 at 07:17 AM.

nuke is offline Member
    BUMP !!!

Originally posted by Covey
    Oh I was not insulting the Bucs they played a hell of a game today. Its just that no one can play with the Eagles we are to damn good. No more I need to say on this. Talk to you next Sunday.
    Then u're probably not a true eagle's fan. Their fans have a way of insulting you no matter who u are, and they don't stop there, they'll insult your wife, your mother, and even your grandmother. U're probably just another guy who jumped on the eagle's bandwagon.

nuke is offline Member
    Sab....LOL !!! This is great... I hate the Fucking Eagles !! WHy ? Cause they have beat us two yeas in a row in the damn playoffs. This is the big game next week......Even if we dont win the superbowl..( Please God let us win), we would have beat the damn Eagles for the NFC Championship ~!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell ya its gonna be a hell of a game. THe past two years the eagles have eliminated the bucs from the playoffs. But this year is different i can feel it.

Originally posted by saboudian

Then u're probably not a true eagle's fan. Their fans have a way of insulting you no matter who u are, and they don't stop there, they'll insult your wife, your mother, and even your grandmother. U're probably just another guy who jumped on the eagle's bandwagon.
    Yep thats me as soon as the eagles started to win I jumped on just like the Angles are now my team and the lakers are now my team I could give a shit about a wagon or any other shit you got to say I was born a eagle fan and raised an eagle fan and if you need to say that I just jumped on the wagon after we kick Tampa Bays ass next week to make your self feel better go right ahead! BUt remember who will be playing in the Super Bowl my friend!

Eagles 31
    Bucs 17

What do you guys say?

nuke is offline Member
    Bring it dont sing it bro !

Bucs - 28
    Eagles -14

Covey If the Bucs lose.........I will,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Nah theyre gonna win !!!!

Originally posted by Covey
    Eagles 31
    Bucs 17

What do you guys say?
    We're talking about the #1 defense(tampa bay,228yds/game)
    vs. the #7defense(philly,354syd/game) and u seriously think the score is going to be that high?

Covey: If u don't know what i'm talking about as far as eagle's fans go, then u wouldn't understand why i said u weren't a true eagles fan.

nuke is offline Member
    Eagles fans will kill ya/stab ya/ piss on ya.... No class ! Have a little repect.

I know what an Eagle fan is but what am I going to do over the internet its not worth my time

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Eagles got a better defense, bucs might put up 14 points if lucky. Final score bucs 14 - eagles 10.
    Last edited by tt333; 01-13-2003 at 10:22 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Ive been hearing lately that the bucs defense is being compared to that of the 85 (or so) bears. Basically one of teh best defenses in the history of the nfl. no way its gonna be 31-17 eagles. but it will be close and a badass game.

GO BUCS

ps. fuck the eagles

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    no doubt it will be a dog fight to the end.....I'm gonna have to say the Bucs, but Philly may pull the rug out from under them

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Eagles-21
    Bucs-17

Originally posted by tt333
    Eagles got a better defense, bucs might put up 14 points if lucky. Final score bucs 14 - eagles 10.
    Well statistically like i said, the buc's are the #1 defense compared to the #7 defense in philly. Of course its about even when u consider the philly defense doesn't have to worry about a donovan mcnabb.

I for one think that philly might have an advantage when it comes to the red zone. With McNabb, the buc's are always going to have to worry about him scoring with his feet, bootleg or scramble. I know the Bucs contained Vick, but McNabb's receivers are alot better then what Vick had. Overall, i think Philly has a better chance of comin away with a TD, whereas i think Tampa is going to rely more on FG's and is going to have a hard time makin the big play or gettin in the endzone. Plus you have to consider the eagles are playing at home, and the weather is probably going to be a bit nippy, which both of these give the eagles an edge.

I'm still rootin for the Buc's, but my score is:

Eagles-16
    Buccaneers-9

nuke is offline Member
    Well see fellas... May the bestteam win....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Nuke you're a good bro, but I gotta drop my .02 cents on this one...

The Eagles have owned the Bucs for the last 3 games and John Welborn has made Warren Sapp disappear in all 3 of those games and will do the same thing this sunday...

The Bucs can't play in the cold even if they finally did win 1 game when it was freezing...

It's gonna be cold as a muthafucker this Sunday in Philly... Been cold as shit all week and those warm weathered Bucs are gonna freeze up at the Vet as usual...

The Bucs don;t really have any speed receivers and the Eagle have the best Corners and Safety in the league... Keyshawn will get shut down as will the rest of the boys...

Alstott better have one hell of a game to give them a chance because Brad Johnson sure as shit ain;t good enough to beat the Eagles D on his own...

And as far as Tampa being the #1 D

I don't remeber that playing a factor in their last 3 loses to the Birds

Should be a great game and I can;t wait, but I can;t believe how so many of you crazy Bucs fans think you're gonna walk into the Vet and just have an easy game...

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME!!!...

Eagles 27

Bucs 17

Originally posted by nuke
    Eagles fans will kill ya/stab ya/ piss on ya....

That's the way you show love at the Vet... It's a beautiful thing you wouldn't understand unless you were from the Philly area...

And stabbing is usually not the method of sharing love it's just a good old fashion beat down

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Bucs and Raiders in the Super Bowl...winnier.....BUCS......

Those pieces of shit Raiders have nothing (well they have agreat team) but being a Raider Hater I have to say they suck....if it is the Bucs and Raiders....it will be one hell of a SUper Bowl....it will be worth watching!

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    And stabbing is usually not the method of sharing love it's just a good old fashion beat down [/B]
    That is hilarious..

But whats sad is Vet Stadium is THE ONLY STADIUM IN THE NFL with a jail and judge on site ???!!!!!
    WTF is wrong with those animals..LOL

Buff just busting your balls ! ( What is up with the damn jail though ???)

chinups Guest
    Tampa Bay players are skirts when it comes to weather and just by luck it is going to be called as hell. So I guess that fat cheap son of a bitch Warren shut your Flap is going home early.

Shocky Rules!!

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by chinups
    Tampa Bay players are skirts when it comes to weather and just by luck it is going to be called as hell. So I guess that fat cheap son of a bitch Warren shut your Flap is going home early.

Shocky Rules!!
    Chinips - My boy....
    Mr Warren Sapp to you son. He may talk a ton of shit , but hes backing it.....

And to quote a one Mr. Sapp " If you think youre bad, put on a jersey !!"

Sapp is a great player, but John Welborn owns his ass so far and there's no reason to believe this game will be different...

After the last game Brian Mitchell got in Sapp's face yelling 4-0-1

Meaning 4 games 0 Sacks and only 1 Tackle for Bad Ass Warren Sapp... in his last 4 games against the Eagles...

Sapp disappears against the Eagles Offensive line and I doubt this will be the game he shows up...

chinups Guest
    The best game would have been the giants vs the eagles. Always a good game.

Originally posted by nuke

That is hilarious..

But whats sad is Vet Stadium is THE ONLY STADIUM IN THE NFL with a jail and judge on site ???!!!!!
    WTF is wrong with those animals..LOL

Buff just busting your balls ! ( What is up with the damn jail though ???)

Bro I don't even know... All I can say is that's Philly for you

The vet has always been the kind of place for true hardcore fans and sometimes all that aggression turns into alot of fights... It's easier to just deal with all the assault and battery cases right at the Vet instead of having them go to city court...

I think alot of stadiums have the saem thing going on, but philly just gets a bad rap because of a few well known cases...

Like smashing Santa in the face with snow (ICE balls) a few years ago, etc.

From what I hear it's even worse at the Raiders games and Cleveland isn't far behind either....

Originally posted by chinups
    The best game would have been the giants vs the eagles. Always a good game.

Yeah you're right... Giants and Eagles games are always close and come down to the last play in the last few years...

chinups Guest
    Anyone ever seen the Ravens special on HBO. I think it was the yr after the superbowl, they wouldn't play cause the vet's condition and the fans almost killed everyone...LOL-that was classic

Yeah that was a pre-season game and things did get very ugly... Nothing like having 60,000 manics ready to kill at the same time

Thread Information