tt333 is offline Senior Member

If Jordan doesnt start in the All-Star game he will skip it.

He should be lucky to even make the all-star team. He's past his prime. He should show some respect to the NBA instead of being a prick about it. He thought that he could come back and hang with Iverson,Carter,Kobe,T-Mac but he cant though. Just show some respect, NBA has help him make his millions and millions of dollars. I just cant stand un greatfull bastards. He's a piece of shit in my eyes. First off, he doesnt even tip when he goes out to eat, he's cheated on his wife time after time and it would really suck to know that your farther is dead because of you

zzo18 is offline Associate Member

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Ungreatful? From what i understand, all the money he makes from his player salary goes straight to charity. I don't watch basketball too much, but i think 1v1 there is no one that can take jordan on and totally dominate. I don't think you understand what jordan has done for basketball, there was a time when there wasn't any kobe's or iverson's, it was just jordan. He has done so much for the sport its incredible, if u ever watch the old highlights u would understand, truly amazing. I don't know much about his personal life, but i think that u crossed the line with the last one.

chinups Guest
    The new age player doesn't compare to the 80's-90's player. They don't shoot quality they shoot quantity.......Long live Michael!

Jordan was just way ahead of his time, if he was in his prime right now he wouldnt do as good. Better defenses now. And I know that I can say that about Bird and everybody else. He doesnt have to be a little bitch about it, whining if he doesnt start he just wont play. Show some respect that help you make your millions of dollars. I remember last year when Karl Malone made the all-star team but didnt play, they fined him 20,000 dollars so I want to see if they do that to Jordan. When I read what he said in the News Paper it just reminded me of a little kid saying, if I dont get to play I'll just take my ball and go home.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Jordan is past his prime but he is still better then most of the guys in the NBA.

He thought that he was going to come back and hang with the big boys now but he cant. If he wouldnt of fucking retired 3 times he would have the all time scoring record. And it looks like Karl Malone will have that record if he plays 3 or 4 more years.Time Kobe Bryant retires, I think he will be better then Jordan. He's already got a sweeter shot then him, he just has to be more accurate which will come in age.

Big_Poppa1982 is offline New Member
    What are you talking about tt333, he tore up T-Mac and the Magic for 32 points last night. We are all just used to him being the #1 player in the league period, but now he's just like top 10 or 20. He's still better than a large majority of the players in the NBA right now.

durbin22 is offline Member
    IMO Kobe is overrated. Yes he is good but he will never be as good as Jordan. T-Mac is the best player in league period.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Well said Peter North...

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Iverson and T-mac offered their starting positions to jordan, and jordan wouldn't take it. I think jordan is the guy that wants to earn his spot, he doesn't want anything given to him.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    Originally posted by saboudian
    Iverson and T-mac offered their starting positions to jordan, and jordan wouldn't take it. I think jordan is the guy that wants to earn his spot, he doesn't want anything given to him.

earn his spot??
    i'm going to start or i'm not playing at all
    sounds like he's crying for a spot

Yung Wun is offline Member
    North
    i juss heard that from newspapers and radio
    but your telling me jordan can hold down todays tops stars in the game
    i doubt that brotha

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Jordan scored 45 points the other night. Yep, he sure sucks!

Thread Information