powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

Tampa Bay Bucs are gonna win the whole show!!

We here in the Tampa area have been waiting years for this day to come. I heard Phily felt so confident that they already had moved 40,000lbs of equipment across the country and its actually in Arizona right now! Fools!

The Bucs are gonna win the whole show. And Tampa's gonna go nuts!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I loved watchin tampa beat philly, i didn't even think they would do it. However, i think dungy deserves a big chunk of that nfc championship trophy.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you may be right.

Bucs - Best defence, capable offense, knowledge of Raiders offence
    Raiders - Solid offence, experience

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm with Tampa also.
    I can't wait to hear all the excuse's the eagles fans are going to come up w/ by tomorrow lol

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    HOORAY!!!!!!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I was more worried about them winning in philly, then who ever won the AFC. BUt now i feel pretty confident that the Bucs can do it in San Diago. I am not just saying that as a Bucs fan. It truly was Philly that had me worried.

The Superbowl?
    The Number 1 defense against the number 1 offense. But IMO Bucs defense is better then there offense. Its gonna be good.

Ironic is Bucs have been around 27yrs and scored 27points to get to the superbowl!!

nuke is offline Member
    All I have to say is..... Lick Em Philly !!!! I posted something a week ago calling this...So to all the nay sayers who thought my BOYZ couldnt do it at Veterans Stadium......Lick em !!!!

GO BUCS !!!!

nuke is offline Member
    Bump

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Bucs are the best....I hope they beat the sh*t out of the Raiders...all those lame ass fans wearing all there stupid gear to the games....the Bucs are going to shut them up....Commitment to Excelence....Bullshit!!!!!!!

Go Bucs!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I thought if titans could put pressure on Gannon they would be able to win it. But when they put pressure on, he just tucked the ball and took off running. The only thing is Gannon can still tuck the ball and take off running but the Bucs D is way too fast. I think they force Gannon to make some dumb plays and they'll get a couple of intros in the game. Only thing to worry about is, will the Bucs offense show up to play like they did against the Eagles?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by nuke
    All I have to say is..... Lick Em Philly !!!! I posted something a week ago calling this...So to all the nay sayers who thought my BOYZ couldnt do it at Veterans Stadium......Lick em !!!!
    GO BUCS !!!!
    Preach on my brother!!! Us true Bucs fans have been waiting for this day a long time. No band wagon riding for me, I've posted since this board started about who I support and know my boys are goin to the show!! I'm a happy guy, there is still one more step but I'm pretty happy right now. I have a lot of respect for Andy Ried, Donvan McNabb, Duece Staley and the rest of the birds, but I have to say it was wondewrful to watch the arrogant, rude Philly fans eat crow, just like they did in the 1992 world series against the Jays!!

There is nothing to say about the Bucs defence, they will be there as they always are. Bad Brad is on fire and even though Keeshawn, Joe and Keenan are not the fastest guys in the league, they are finding ways to get open. Dillger is always a threat to pull in passes and Pittman and Alstott will move the ball on the ground for sure. The Raiders are bad ass and have an immensly talented squad, but I'm pulling for my Bucs as always and cannot wait for this Sunday!!

nuke is offline Member
    Pete !!!!! Beers on Me !!!!! Bucs take this thing 27-10...AGAIN !!!!

chinups Guest
    Well hats of to Nuke and his boys! Congrats!

Thread Information