Slypknot is offline Member

Jones Jr rocked on Ruiz tonight....

For those who missed the fight - Jones Jr was spanking Ruiz tonight...that boy has more energy than I think I've seen since the Ali days.

Not to mention he's seriously cut up... kick ass fight!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    i missed the fight but read it in the newspaper
    jones should stick around in the heavyweight level
    theres no one to challenge him when he goes bacc to his division

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    i agree, roy joans, is bar far the best boxer in boxing history but i think if he is goona be a serious threat against top heavy weight like lweis and tyson he need to put on another 10-15 lbs

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Top heavyweight Tyson?!?

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Honestly...

I love Roy Jones Jr. as a boxer. He's got mad skills and is quick as shit. HOWEVER, he simply does not have the power to hang with Lewis or Tyson. Now granted, he's fast enough, and has a strong chin...but he's never taken a punch from tyson or lewis...

I personally think Jones should stick in around 200-185.

At any rate..it's JMO

K'Fit

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    you know if he stays he has to fight one of the klitchko brothers within 180 days(i forgot which one) or he has to give up the belt he just won, one of them is number 1 contender for roy's belt, i like roy jones, but i don't think he could hang with them, just from a size standpoint

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    in vegas Jones is a 2-1 favorite if he fights tyson. That would be THE fight.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by zzo18
    Top heavyweight Tyson?!?
    My thoughts exactly. Who has Tyson beat since he got out of jail. He's a has been. Lewis beat him like a he was a little girl.

not to change the subject..but um MIKES20...what the fuck is that avatar? Looks like some strange bondage shit, with um...something "for lack of a better word" comming outta an ass...

i believe it is a pool ball stuffed in a girl's asshole

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You should change avatar, some might find that offending.

who would be offended of that? she's training, got to respect her for that

Lets see what happends when a mod see´s it.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by palme
    Lets see what happends when a mod see´s it.
    mikes - I understand your fascination with what "lies behind the 8 ball" - but those kind of avatars (sexually explicit) are not allowed on AR

Slypknot - you will notice that goes for you as well

sorry big stuff palme, it's gone, you can pull your panties out of your pussy now

Steele is offline Member
    i think jones jr would beat the fuck outa tyson. tyson has no heart. jones jr. is the best fighter i have ever seen. unbelievable. a master.

sorry big stuff palme, it's gone, you can pull your panties out of your pussy now
    WELL if you wanna get technical...i'm the one that called you out on that avatar....and I did it simply because i was tired of guessing what the hell that was. So i guess it's me who you feel should pull the panties outta his pussy....weeeeelll let me just say I dont have a pussy, butyou can bet your last dollar, if I did...well then I'd call in sick to work, stand over a mirror and marvel...oh yeah, and also, Then i'd know whats so damned special about a pussy that gives women all that damn power in a relationhip...

Palme is a great bro, and he was right...no need to bust his balls, for merely telling you when a mod saw it that it would be gone...

K'Fit

No wonder some senior members get bored and leave...

KunipshunFit - I reported the avatar to the mods so ill take the heat for this

hahah - NOW I see why my avatar was flagged!!!

Oh well - it's not like it was a personal picture or anything. This one should do just fine on here - hell, she's got more on than a bikini which is better than some I see.

Now, back to what this damn thread was really about - to hell with pictures, let's talk about some Jones whoopin some ass on Tyson! I wonder though how he would fair against Lenox.

Steele is offline Member
    tough call. lewis has alot of tools in his bag. being so tall, and havong that reach helps him alot, i would still put my money on jones if they fought, because i don't think jones would do it if he didn't think he could win. he is not crooked, he fights to win.

Well if you look at the stats, and mind you just by the stats

Lewis has him on reach by some distance....

it would be hard as hell for Jones Jr. to get close enough to hurt Lewis.

And lewis has taken the best shots in the world from the hardest punchers, and stood to take and pass that test.

Jones on the other hand..easily dominated Juiz...HOWEVER, he simply did not have the power needed to knock Juiz out. Now dont get me wrong...Jones is pound for pound the best fighter in the world in my opinion..

However, a good analogy would be like Lee Priest against Ruhl... I mean we all know Lee is stacked..but next to Ruhl, he looks tiny.

Jones has a wicked hook and jab. However, Juiz rocked him on occasion with an uppercut and jones did take it like a champ!!!! he really did...but think about that shot comming from lewis, when Jones cant easily reach him to tie up, or to counter punch!!!

Lewis is a master using his reach....that skill is hard to beat by us shorter people.

K'Fit

Lewis would knockout Jones in 2 or 3 rounds. Lewis is the greatest & smartest heavyweight boxer of my lifetime. Jones & Tyson would be the fight to watch. Lewis vs. anyone right now would be a mismatch, but i would like to see him unify the belts to at least bring marginal credibility to the sport. Ruiz was no champ.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by mikes20
    Lets all keep it freindly or the avatar wont be the only thing gone

wladimer klitcho would woop up on lewis

KunipshunFit - I reported the avatar to the mods so ill take the heat for this
    there's no heat to take, wooptedoo, i don't have that avatar anymore, you guys? are so sensitive hear

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

there's no heat to take, wooptedoo, i don't have that avatar anymore, you guys? are so sensitive hear

youre right, we are sensitive HERE. we have some great female members that browse these boards bro, and i think some if not all would take offense at your avatar.

we also have rules.........and you need to abide by them, or like cyc said, you can go the way of your avatar.

peace bb79

i guess it just makes people feel good to threaten people "or like cyc said, you can go the way of your avatar." get over it, it's gone big deal, i don't care any more, why should you, let things go

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok this looks like a misunderstanding to me and because you are kinda new Mike I'm gonna help you out here. First thing that was not a threat it was a warning. I suggest you take it. Second if you want everyone to "let things go" then 1st you need to. Is you reply no more to this thread then it will be over and done.

hmmm.... wonder what thread I can start up next to create such a mess... I think I'll wait until I'm full blown in clomid - then I'll muster something up!

Maybe the next one will be 'Who's a better bowler? Klizchek or Wilson?'
    ...ahhh to imagine the possiblities.

All kidding aside, if this avatar is 'out of line' in anyway please just lemme know (I respect all the female members on this board) and I'll move to something more 'mature'... but damn, Kari is such a sweety who truly has spent quite a bit of time (and money no less) on that look.

warnings that indicate some sort of action will be taken against me by someone if i don't do something to their liking, i see as threats, but you're right best way for EVERYONE to drop it, is for me to stop posting also, so... there it was my last post on this thread

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    wladimer klitcho would woop up on lewis
    The same Wladimir Klitschko who just got knocked out in the second round by Corrie Sanders??? Yep, that's right, 37 year old Corrie Sanders. Klitschko was knocked down twice in the first round and twice in the second round before the referee saved him 27 seconds into the second. The funny thing is Corrie Sanders had only fought three rounds since being knocked out by Hasim Rahman three years ago. The Klitschko's are soft.

yes yes i know i saw it, so maybe he wouldn't beat lennox, but i hate lewis so i was grasping for anything, lewis is around 37 also isn't he, so age shouldn't be an issue

Originally posted by SwoleDiesel662
    Lewis would knockout Jones in 2 or 3 rounds. Lewis is the greatest & smartest heavyweight boxer of my lifetime. Jones & Tyson would be the fight to watch. Lewis vs. anyone right now would be a mismatch, but i would like to see him unify the belts to at least bring marginal credibility to the sport. Ruiz was no champ.

I retract that statement. I finally watched the whole fight & I say Jones & Lewis are evenly matched. Jones played with that guy like he was Spider Rico ( a bum). & Ruiz kicked Holyfield's ass. Ruiz is a top 5 heavyweight, Jones is a top2 2 heavyweight, the only guy with a chance to beat Jones is Lennix Lewis & if Jones beats Lewis, he will be the greatest fighter of all time, bar none. I'd like to see jones fight Tyson too. Tyson is still a top heavyweight because noone can beat him with the exception of a couple other top heavyweights. Tyson would put the Klitchko brothers in the hospital, they are soft.

You can't compare boxing with bodybuilding. Bodybuilding (competition) is completely subjective, which eliminates it from my definition of a sport. Also, there is no defense in bodybuilding, which is another criteria for something to be considered a sport.

Thread Information