partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

The Ncaa Tournaments Is A Fucking Mess!!!

Troy Bell(who mind you is a god damn player of the year candidate) and BC will be home watching bullshit teamslike fucking Auburn play!!! Kansas no fucking #1 seed!! what?is conference USA a fucking midmajor?!!!!looks like it w/ the seeding!!!i'm so pissed!!you've got two teams that that should be playing in the fucking finalsmeeting in the regiona semi's? most years i'm disgusted w/ these ratings mongers who decide on the seeding and this yearis yet another example of people who apparently don't follow any of these mid majors all yearthen placethem spontaneously!!!!
    only goo thing for me at least is that syracuse has a hometown edge playing in boston and then albany ,which helps.although, i don;t like relying on two freshman to get it done.i'm a Cuse and wolverines fan my whole life, but even i'mnot sold on carmelo anthony getting it done.then you have to look to warrick.ugh, this is gonna be a fucking aggravating two days waiting on this....

and to further fuck things up

now the fucking mormon bastards from BYU can't play on sundayso they are going to switch regions if they win!!!!!what teh fuck is going on!!!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I picked Manhatten to beat Syracuse in the first round Pboy.

D

roch is offline Member

Re: and to further fuck things up

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    fucking mormon bastards
    take that anti-religious shit off the board. offended I am.

THEY DID IT!!!!!THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE ON APRIL 7TH 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERY TEAM I LOVE ALWAYS DISAPPOINTS ME, BUT ALAS THE 'CUSE IS LOOSE!!!!!!!!CONGRATS JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!UPSTATE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information