mammoth is offline Member

Lex Luger arrested, Miss Elizabeth Dead

I heard on the radio yesterday that Lex Luger had been arrested for possession of steroids , and his girlfriend Miss Elizabeth had died in the hospital from possible overdose. Now it is just a matter of time before the media makes issue of possible steroid abuse ! Anyhow, I just thought I would let some of the old school wrestling fans know about the sad news! Lata!

HorseFace is offline Junior Member
    Lex Luger was juicing?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    No way. I dont believe it. Lex Luger was all natural....
    ya right!

OG

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn Elisabeth was sexy

As for Lex he never seemed to be very clever to me, never liked the man. Sucked at wrestling too.
    Last edited by palme; 05-02-2003 at 08:28 AM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I read at prowrestling.com:
    1) It appears that the drugs which caused Lex Luger to be arrested were "body enhancing drugs", according to NBC in Atlanta.

Luger violated the Georgia Control Substance Act by possessing the illegal drugs in his home. Charges he may face are unrelated to the death of 'Miss Elizabeth', however.

2)According to WSB Radio in Atlanta, a 911 call was made from Lex Luger's house that resulted in a woman going to the hospital. The woman eventually died later that evening. Here is a quote from NewsRadio 640 WGST regarding the story:

"A death investigation is underway at a home on Riverstone Parkway off Powers Ferry Road that, neighbors say, belongs to professional wrestler Lex Luger. Cobb County Police spokesman Body Staud says police responded to a call around 5:30 this morning of a woman sick at the residence. The unidentified female was transported to Kennestone Hospital where she later died. No word yet on the cause of death or the name of the woman who died. No charges have been filed. Police say they did respond to a domestic disturbance at this address on Easter."

3)Sources are reporting that Lex Luger was questioned today, regarding the death of 'Miss Elizabeth' Hulette this morning. He has been released from police custody.

At this point, however, no word is in on the cause of death. We do, however, know that local police have ruled out the possibility of foul play in the case.

4) Lex Luger has been arrested by authorities; although not as a murder suspect in Elizabeth's death. Drugs were found at Luger's home today and Luger has been brought in on drug-related charges. He was also arrested on Easter Sunday for a domestic incident with Elizabeth.

At this point, police do not feel that there was a homicide involved, although there is the possibility of this being a drug-related death. However, there is absolutely no confirmation on cause of death.

Luger will be spending the night in jail, then will appear before the Cobb County Magistrate tomorrow morning. He is expected to be released on bond thereafter.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Damm that sucks bro ... especially since miss elizabeth was so fucking hot !!! damm there goes that fanasty

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

My surprise is that WWE didn't say anything Ms. Elizebeth's death on SmackDown. Usually they make some sort of memorial for their former employees, as they did for Mr. Perfect.

from Atlanta newspaperWrestling Star 'Miss Elizabeth' Dead

Elizabeth Hulette

Lawrence Pfohl

E-mail This Article to Someone

Reported By: Kevin Rowson
    Web Editor: Manav Tanneeru
    Last Modified: 5/1/2003 8:59:30 PM
    Elizabeth Hulette, known as ‘Miss Elizabeth’ in professional wrestling circles, died Thursday in Atlanta.

Hulette, 42, was gravely ill when emergency crews arrived at an east Cobb County home belonging to Lawrence Pfohl, another professional wrestling star who went by the name of ‘Lex Lugar.’

Hulette was taken to Kennestone Hospital where she died.

Officials said more details would be available after the Cobb County Medical Examiner had a chance to perform an autopsy.

Hulette and Pfhol had been living together.

Pfhol was charged with violating the Georgia Control Substance Act after illegal body-enhancing drugs were found in the home. Those charges are unrelated to Hulette’s death.

Police said they do not suspect foul play.

On April 19, Pfhol was charged with battery after police responded to the same address and found Hulette with bruises to her head.

Cobb police said that incident does not appear to be related to her death

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So Lex is a fuckface that hits women, loser!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TheChosen1
    My surprise is that WWE didn't say anything Ms. Elizebeth's death on SmackDown. Usually they make some sort of memorial for their former employees, as they did for Mr. Perfect.
    Smackdown is not live...it is pre-recorded on Tuesday nights. So thsi weeks Smackdown actually took place before the news hit. I expect you will see some mention of it on RAW this coming Monday.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sad to see her go, I grew up watching her back when she was with Macho Man when it was known as WWWF. As for Lex Luger....never cared for him anyways.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    The day Lex did juice! c'mon now just look at this pic! you guys are all soo full of it
    http://wpics.hypermart.net/individua...ger/image1.htm

TheJuicer is offline Member

Mr. Perfect

I missed that one..what happened to Perfect?

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Lifetime Tv is probably going to jump all over this shit .. make it into a movie .. how lex luger used roids ... how roids made him a hot head ... how roids made him evil ... how roids lead to miss eliz od on coke or whatever happend... they should change lifetime tv to the "i hate men network" .... sorry .. had to vent .. been drinking and golfing since noon and its 11:30 pm now ... anywyas it still sucks ... miss liz was the bomb ..

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member
    When did perfect die,did he kill him self by standing in front of a mirror to long,

Perfect actually died from cocain poisoning.
    They had a thing on tv about him and they showed him with his wife and kids and man the guy was a huge family guy. It's amazing when you see the people behind the wrestler. He was a good guy and they say Mr. Perfect was the total antithisis of who he really was.
    No matter what, life is precious and you hate to see anyone (except a few) loose their lifes.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone have pix of Miss Elizabeth....?....

ripsid- You are correct, I actually got to meet Mr Perfect some years ago after a show and must say, he's one of the nicest men I've ever met.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    miss eliz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lex Luger arrested, Miss Elizabeth Dead-eliz.jpg  

at 42
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lex Luger arrested, Miss Elizabeth Dead-miss.jpg  

whoops 42
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lex Luger arrested, Miss Elizabeth Dead-miuss-eliz.jpg  

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Jarrett...have they officially said what she died of?

And does anyone have any pix of Mr. Perfect?

Big T, I've heard that from all sorts of people, up North here (I'm not far from Philly about 5-10mins) I knew people that would go to ECW religiously and he would show up and they all said that they had no idea he wasn't the ego f'n dude on tv! Just astounding! Said the same about Taz, Shane Douglas, Foley (Just awesome) and all those guys. Just good People!

They were saying that Liz's death was drug related and they weren't sure if it was because of suicide or accidental.

ripsid- You be suprised how nice and approachable most wrestlers are. I know Sean Micheals and Stone Cold frequent a "certain" mexican restaurant in Seguin, Tx. I've gotten used to walking in and seeing one of them sitting there eating. Ok,OK I know the owner and he calls me when they show up. When there's not a crowd surrounding them, they're easy to talk to, hell Steve Austin's actually invited me and my wife to sit and eat with him one time. Now he's a really nice guy, nothing like the hard-ass, beer guzziling guy you see on tv. Sean Micheals was pretty cool to meet too. I would love to meet Mick Foley one day. A buddy at my gym got to meet and spend like an hour with Triple H. Triple H told him all about his workouts and what he thought was the best way to get into the business.

I was Very Lucky! I got to meet Owen Heart and Yokozuna at Philly Int'l airport and even got signed pictures. I had to take my ex-wifes son to the airport and it's like 6:30am and we got to meet them, which was cool. well, Louis was 9or10 and he was flying unaccompanied and during the flight one Owen I think came into the back got Louis had him sit in 1st class and they sat around talking and keeping him company. That's what made Owen one of the best ever, god rest his soul.

Yeah....I still don't like how WWE handled that situation. I've heard Owen was a very special person, just wished I could have met him.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    well here we go with the steroid report say roids are dangerous makes people go carzy wow its going to make gear harder to get already

Thread Information