PUMP UP is offline Junior Member

Lewis vs. Klitschko

What did you guy's think of that fight? Lewis would of got his ass kicked if the fight wasn't stoped. If he dosn't give Klitschko a re-match he is the biggest puss! I lost some respect for him on this one.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hes an old man. He won't be fighting again. I think Lewis is a top notch boxer, he's just passed his time. He'll retire shortly and Klitschko will grab another chance after a couple more wins

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Lewis is a BITCH

Lewis is such a Bitch...

I never like his punk ass and it's clear why... He gave Klitschko no credit at all during the post fight interview... He was getting his ass beat and if it wasn't for the cut he would have lose the fight...

Only thing I didn't like about Vitali's performance is when he had him hurt he didn't go after him hard enough to knock his Bitch Ass out...

It was clear Lewis didn't take him serious and was out of shape... He probably would come in at least 10lbs lighter if there was a rematch, but I doubt there will be one before Lewis retires... Why push you luck with someone that can beat your ass if you don't have too?

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: Lewis is a BITCH

Originally posted by buff87
    Lewis is such a Bitch...

I never like his punk ass and it's clear why... He gave Klitschko no credit at all during the post fight interview... He was getting his ass beat and if it wasn't for the cut he would have lose the fight...

Only thing I didn't like about Vitali's performance is when he had him hurt he didn't go after him hard enough to knock his Bitch Ass out...

It was clear Lewis didn't take him serious and was out of shape... He probably would come in at least 10lbs lighter if there was a rematch, but I doubt there will be one before Lewis retires... Why push you luck with someone that can beat your ass if you don't have too?
    So true bro! Ive never liked Lewis either, he fights like alittle bitch! Look how his hands look when he gets a punch at him. And his a punk to! He wraps his huge arms around his opponents as soon as he gets the chance! Learn how to box!!! Klitschko would have won if he wouldnt have gotten those nasty cuts.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    No one ever seems to give Lewis credit. He has dominated every major contender in the past 5 years..i.e Tyson and Hollyfield. People give both of these guys an assload of praise, but Lewis..."he's a pussy". His only major flaw is he typically under estimates opponents he should dominate and lets it become a little closer than it should be...then there is a 2nd fight, and he makes it known why he is the champ.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    No one ever seems to give Lewis credit. He has dominated every major contender in the past 5 years..i.e Tyson and Hollyfield. People give both of these guys an assload of praise, but Lewis..."he's a pussy". His only major flaw is he typically under estimates opponents he should dominate and lets it become a little closer than it should be...then there is a 2nd fight, and he makes it known why he is the champ.

Lewis is one hell of a boxer... I just never cared for his attitude... That's why I consider him a Bitch... Everyone that has saw the fight knows the Vitali was winning the fight and Lennox knew it too...

So why not just say Vatali fought a good fight and was much better then I expected... Why talk all this shit about how I was gonna knock him out in the next couple of rounds and give him no credit...

That is how a BITCH talks

Lennox may be a good boxer and one of the best heavies of his era, but still doesn't keep him from being a little Bitch...

Look at Gatti and Ward... that's how 2 fighters should act after things are said and done.. They beat the shit outta each other and still give nothing but respect

Gatti was in the Hospital for 6 days after the last fight and 30 days after the 2nd one... Same with Ward and the two crazy fucks love each other and have no problem saying it on TV in front of millions...

Lennox can't even say one good thing about Vatali after a very good fight where he was behind on the cards and was sure to lose... No kind of Champion in my book...

Sorry for the rant Josh, but Lewis's Puck Ass brings it out of me...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    so lewis is an asshole. I don't put sports guys on pedistals, and really don't follow what is done with them outside of the job they do. Definately not bustin' your or anybody's balls, I just enjoy them as entertainers, and leave it alone. He comes off as a very mild tempered guy that tries to be an ass to spark controversy, because he's competing with guys like tyson for t.v time, and his name in the history.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think Lewis will retire. Sure, he's the best of his time, but he's still a boxer. It seems like they all fight until their brains turn to mush. I'd love to see a rematch.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If Lewis doesn't give him a rematch, then Lennox is definitely a bitch!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Yeh, I definately lost total respect for Lewis after listening to the bulshit after the fight. Definately acted like a little bitch.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll throw in my .02. Lennox Lewis fought for Canada at the Soeul Olympics in 1988 and won the Gold by totally destroying Riddick Bowe. He turned pro and moved back to his birth country England. Bowe was lead down the primrose path and groomed as the next big thing. He was givena multitude of bodies to slay before he was finally handed a title shot which he won. He was then declared the best heavyweight in the world and the man who embarrased him a few years earlier was being shafted and was stuck fighting low rate under cards. Eventually Bowes flame faded and Lewis rose to the top. Unlike others Lewis actually got better as he got a little older. But to include him on the list of best heavyweights of all time is wrong and here is why.

Sure his record is there but IMO he did not compete with the same calibre of athletes that Ali, Holmes and Foreman did in their heyday. Lewis beat a rack of journeymen fighters and two of the greatest heavywieghts ever...Holyfield and Tyson. But niether fo those two were anywhere near their prime when Lewis beat them...not even close. His 3 fight battle with Evander was classic but if he fouhjt the same Evander that pummled Tyson, Lewis would have been out. If Lewis had fought Tyson in his prime he would be out. Lets not forget that both of Lewis' knockouts came from unproven and lowranked fighters...Rahman and McCall. And both times he was soundly knocked silly. He's a greatfighter but not one of the greatest.

Oh, I agree that he showed his lack of charcter and humility by giving Klitchko no credit for the fight. I hate when fighters say "The ref robbed me of a knockout which I was sue to have given him". That is totally classeless and disrespectful. Pre-fight hype is one thing, but I honestly beleive that Lewis feels he is untouchable. I would love to see Roy Jones Junior school him!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Roy Jones Jr. would kick Lennox's ass.

Originally posted by durbin22
    Not really. Its more like Roy Jones Jr. would avoid getting his own ass kicked. I like Jones but its obvious that he's not a big knockout threat in the heavyweight division. I'd probably pay big money for a Roy Jones Jr. Pay-per-View because chances are you'll get 12 rounds to watch.

Re: Lewis is a BITCH

Originally posted by buff87
    Lewis is such a Bitch...

I'm with you on that lewis is a bitch. He would of so gottn his ass kicked if it wasn't for the cut. Lewis is a good boxer but he is still a funcking punk. He's going to avoid a re-match cause he knows he would get his bitch ass kicked..

Originally posted by durbin22

Roy is the man!!! But I don't know if he could beat Lewis ass. There is such a size difference and lewis does know how to box with some strategy. I would love to see it though!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Not really. Its more like Roy Jones Jr. would avoid getting his own ass kicked. I like Jones but its obvious that he's not a big knockout threat in the heavyweight division. I'd probably pay big money for a Roy Jones Jr. Pay-per-View because chances are you'll get 12 rounds to watch.
    If Roy fought the Lennox Lewis of the other night he would have won the fight. Hell John Ruiz would have kicked Lennox's ass the other night and he lost to Jones. I think Jones would wear him down and eventually beat him. Lewis obviously didn't train hard for this fight and took it lightly and it shows. Lennox talks all kinds of shit about how great he is but look who he fights.

Lewis-Klitschko rematch will most likely happen near the end of 2003, depending on how Klitschko's eye heals. He took 50+ stitches...cut was 1 inch deep to the bone.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Lewis was a rude asshole. I hope he gets his ass beat by the next man who steps in the ring with him........I lost money on that fight damn.

Well now it looks like Lewis has just pulled out of the rematch planning. Seems like the big guy has taken his last punch.

Thread Information