ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Too big of a Deal !

What do you guys think about steroids in sports ? With Bonds, Giambi and Shef. I think too much HYPE, Don't they have better things to worry about.. Turning a small prob into a BIG one.. Bu*lSh*t !!

LM1332 Guest
    well in sports like baseball for instance it gives unfair advantage to the person on as. Sports are meant for test of endurence and natural strength. NO CHEATING

ross3814 is offline Member
    not fair in baseball at all. willy mays (spelling i think) wasn't running sick cycles, why should bonds take the record. all that beef he put on if the difference from the ball hitting the wall, or going into the water. but i'll tell you what, i think that at this point, if you take roids out of football, it would suck. all the players would shrink! football woulsn't suck but the level of competition and intensity would drop.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I think juice should be banned from baseball.

But I think it should be allowed...hell encourged... in pro football just due to the aggressive nature of the sport... let the strongest prevail!

Sigel23 is offline New Member

Question Quick question

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I think juice should be banned from baseball.

But I think it should be allowed...hell encourged... in pro football just due to the aggressive nature of the sport... let the strongest prevail!
    I was just wondering what you think about winstrol and how can I post a message to the whole web site thanks for reading

Sigel23 is offline New Member

Question Hello everyone

Hello everyone I am sorry i am asking similiar questions I am new to this though......But anway what does everyone think about winstrol and how affective do you feel it is....I will give you the scenario I am a baseball player in college and I was looking for something to take me to the next level b/c it feels like I have reached my limit but I want to push more thanks for reading....

Thread Information