Thread: Roy Jones JR

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Roy Jones JR

hes gonna KICK ASS this saturday!!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hes gonna KICK ASS this saturday!!
    You got that right! He is one hell of a boxer.

Did you see Floyd Mayweather this weekend? My God he looked awesome. The guy he was fighting was one tough son of a gun, but Floyd put on an exhibiton worthy of of a "How To" video.

ross3814 is offline Member
    i think that jones was a little sloppy last night (for him that is). in my opinion he didn't win the fight. i like jones a lot but i think he's getting a little too cocky and i would guess by his performance last night that he isn't training like he has to earn it, but like it's gonna be given to him.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    i think that jones was a little sloppy last night (for him that is). in my opinion he didn't win the fight. i like jones a lot but i think he's getting a little too cocky and i would guess by his performance last night that he isn't training like he has to earn it, but like it's gonna be given to him.
    I have to agree with you bro...........he wasnt all that impressive.........but maybe it the 20lbs that he had to lose just to fight tarver........I thought jones did win....but only by one point.........I would love to see a tyson Jones fight............tyson would fuck Jones up.........imho

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    what was it on i tried to get it on sky but could not

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I have to agree with you bro...........he wasnt all that impressive.........but maybe it the 20lbs that he had to lose just to fight tarver........I thought jones did win....but only by one point.........I would love to see a tyson Jones fight............tyson would fuck Jones up.........imho
    thats not a very good opinion everyone thought tyson would "fuck up" Lewis.. but I think a fight between tyson and jones would generate a SHIT load of money.. and if tyson was lucky enough to touch jones he might get the knockout... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    thats not a very good opinion everyone thought tyson would "fuck up" Lewis.. but I think a fight between tyson and jones would generate a SHIT load of money.. and if tyson was lucky enough to touch jones he might get the knockout... maybe
    I never thought tyson would be Lewis....I saw that shit before it even happend.............Jones is good but he has no business in the heavyweight division.....if you saw the ruiz fight you'll know exactly what I mean...........Tyson would know jones head fucking clean off..........

Swellin Guest
    I never thought tyson would be Lewis....I saw that shit before it even happend.............Jones is good but he has no business in the heavyweight division.....if you saw the ruiz fight you'll know exactly what I mean...........Tyson would know jones head fucking clean off..........
    I agree with Mass! I saw the Ruiz fight, and Jones was nothing but a sloppy target. Ruiz just didn't do shit.

I like Jones, but his recent lack of preperation (due to cockiness) has really turned me. I would love to see Tyson take his head off.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    I thought Antonio Tarver was robbed on saturday night, I could see no conceivable way that Jones won that fight. It looked like Jones had grown old overnight, he was sluggish and extremely slow by his standards. I will concede that weightmaking may have been a problem but I think Jones should retire now while he's still at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog
    I thought Antonio Tarver was robbed on saturday night, I could see no conceivable way that Jones won that fight. It looked like Jones had grown old overnight, he was sluggish and extremely slow by his standards. I will concede that weightmaking may have been a problem but I think Jones should retire now while he's still at the top.
    He can retire after he gets his ass beat by tyson.......

Swellin Guest
    He can retire after he gets his ass beat by tyson.......
    HELL YEAH!

decadbal is offline Banned
    jones is prolly the best boxer today, atleast the only one worth watching, lewis is an english american hating POS, the rest arnt worth mentioning, and Tyson, well Tysons mental problems lead to him being taken advantage of and the ruining of the best boxer of the entire sport ever. tyson would kick his ass if he wanted, but i really think he only cares about the money now, and wouldnt fight like hes capable.

Thread Information