Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    9natural9 is offline Banned

Super Bowl Picks.,..

Who is your early bid for the Super Bowl?

Mine is Tampa Bay

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    nowadays its to early to call it..look what da bears did last year,new england..etc...but im gonna try anyways i have 5...Rams,Eagles,Bucs,49ers,Colts

I like those.....but the Colts.....very interesting bra

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with you Natural......BUCS ALL THE WAY!!!!!

You can't beat that team now that they have a good coach. Gruden is going to take them all the way.

Originally posted by 9natural9
    I like those.....but the Colts.....very interesting bra
    well u gotta look at it like this..they had the 1 o in da afc last year.they now have the man for making a team as a whole better and a defense guru Tony Dungy.. look at what he did to da bucs when he toke over...colts did exactly what da rams did when there d sucked they addressed the problem and fixed it. now do u see why i said Colts...i look at da hole picture from team to team in da NFL u have to nowadays, u just cant base a teams succes off of what they did the year before.

im with ya on why, but so soon?

Originally posted by 9natural9
    im with ya on why, but so soon?
    i think so

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Okay, FLAME away!!! I deserve it. lol

I am a die hard COWBOYS fan. What are their chances???

before anyone says it, i'll beat you to it....Jerry Jones SUCKS!

peace to my fellow AR bros (be nice in other words), lol

ttgb

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cowboys like a Mother F*cker. Not going to be able to fade the defense.
    Offense has the line, has the receivers. If Carter can get in the groove they'll be magical.
    DA BOYS
    Jones is a Moron

I hate to burst your bubble Cowboys fans, but Carter is not the answer. He is a college option QB, not an NFL caliber style QB. They are FAR from being contenders until they solidify that QB position. I'll tell you how worried they are about it, they signed a dude out of Stanford that hasn't even thrown a football in 5 yrs since being out of college. Now, think about it, if you were so confident in Carter, would you go out and sign a pipe dream QB?

No way, they are hurting in DALLAS brothers.....although, they had a very good draft, and the defense is looking impressive, but you still need a General to lead the troops.....

i think cowboys r gonna be good this year, they have uped the d and o... all they need is a QB carter is Ok but he wont win a superbowl or a playoff game. smith is gettting old dont get me wrong he is still good but they r gonna need another rb to take a load off of him or he wont last the whole season or break the record because he will be hurt...mark my words on that one fellas.

They have five QBs right now. I'll give Carter a chance over any other one they have. I to think that Carter is not the Future QB for the team but he's a Cowboy none the less and the chance is his. Shit, Aikman was 1-15 his first year. Not saying they are anywhere near comparable. Miracles are out there.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 9natural9
    no way, they are hurting in DALLAS brothers.....although, they had a very good draft, and the defense is looking impressive, but you still need a General to lead the troops..... [/

they wont be hurting, but they do need a QB bad if they wanna win in da postseason...they might be able to do like the ravens did and let the d win games...as long as da offense puts up a few tds and limit turnovers they should be ok but they wont go far. i say they wont win more than 8 games this year with carter at qb.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    New England Patriots.

I completely hate the team I'm about to mention and the BOYs wooped up in the superbowl about a million times, but the Bills have a good combo in Bledsoe to Moulds.

shonuff, Carter is pitiful, the man cant throw a spiral for gods sake....he cant even throw more than 30 yards.....even Dilfer has somewhat of a decent arm on him.......in no way is that defense ANYWHERE close to what the RAVENS had...NO WAY bra. The defense is looking good, but unproven.....and without a GENERAL leading the troups, your looking at another below 400 year

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by D-bol
    J E T S JETS JETS JETS
    I have a dream.....
    =)
    <smack talk mode on>

Sorry bro but I have to sing it.....(everybody now)

Miami has the Dolphins,
    the greatest football team,
    they take that ball from goal to goal,
    like no one's ever seen,
    in the air and on the ground,
    their always in control,
    and when you say Miami,
    you're talkin' Super Bowl,

Cuz we're the
    MIAMI DOLPHINS
    MIAMI DOLPHINS
    MIAMI DOLPHINS # 1

YES WE'RE THE
    MIAMI DOLPHINS
    MIAMI DOLPHINS
    MIAMI DOLPHINS # 1

and the Houston Oliers STOLE that song from us ! We had it 1st in 1971 !!!!!!!

If New England can do it, with Rickey Williams and our OL back in shape after a year of injuries, I think the 'Fins are back in the hunt. I think 11-5 again and maybe a couple of home games in the playoffs.

By the way, Buffalo will find out soon enough that Bledsoe is NOT the answer, especially his old knees playing on that concrete turf in Orchard Park. JMO

p.s. The Jests S-U-C-K, SUCK SUCK SUCK ! (The curse is OVER this year baby)

</smack talk mode off>

ok first off i never said carter was a GOOD qb hes ok, meaning decent enough to make a NFL team roster and put up a few yards and tds. im not sure about hes arm power but it has to be decent or he wouldnt be on ANY nfl team roster.

man i cant belive im arguing with u 9 about a scrub like carter
    if we r gonna argue lets make it a probowl type player so it will be worth it

If your idea of DECENT is having a 50% completion rate at 4 yds per attempt than by all means he is at very least DECENT, LOL....

just kidding bro, he sucks but no harm in the way I express it bra

i know, but i think we agree on about everything else

but let me say this right now i am no cowyboys fan!!!
    i dont know how i got into a debate about carter, i guess i havent talked football in awhile and the chance to finally get to debate about football got to my head :
    Im a Bucs fan all da way!!!!Go Tampa BAY!!!!!

Miami SUCKS!!! lol

Just throwing a ribshot your way Canes!! You have a hell of a lot more to hope for than I do!!

peace,

ttgb

Canes I have to disagree. Dolphins have never been able to clinch. Probably because the Playoffs are in the winter. And they can't stand the cold. Hell, there players even put jackets on when the open the freezer door. Sorry boss I don't think they can do it this year. But luck could be in their favor.

And al this talk about the BOYS!!! The Boys suck! The only way that they can win again is if Jerry Jones starts to supply the players coke again. Without the booger sugar they are nothing.

No flaming here guys. Just letting you know my opinion.

Like they say opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!!!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    i have no shame in admitting that i'm a cowboys fan like i say to all my friends my boys can win 2-3 times every decade like they did in the 90's

Originally posted by Butch
    Canes I have to disagree. Dolphins have never been able to clinch. Probably because the Playoffs are in the winter. And they can't stand the cold. Hell, there players even put jackets on when the open the freezer door. Sorry boss I don't think they can do it this year. But luck could be in their favor.

And al this talk about the BOYS!!! The Boys suck! The only way that they can win again is if Jerry Jones starts to supply the players coke again. Without the booger sugar they are nothing.

No flaming here guys. Just letting you know my opinion.

Like they say opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!!!
    Actually yes I am a fan of the 'Fins, but realistically I look at Pittsburgh, Indy or Oakland as the team to beat in the AFC. Remember Manning is in a new division this year....Houston is new and Jax has really SUCKY db's, and Cincy always SUCKS.

Canes I like some of your pics. But I will disagree with the Oakland pcik. I only say that because I can not stand Al Davis. As long as he is there I ma not a fan.

It will be interesting to see how they do without Chucky. But who knows. The draft was just last weekend, so there is still lots of time.

Originally posted by Butch
    Canes I like some of your pics. But I will disagree with the Oakland pcik. I only say that because I can not stand Al Davis. As long as he is there I ma not a fan.

It will be interesting to see how they do without Chucky. But who knows. The draft was just last weekend, so there is still lots of time.
    Oh I hate Al Davis too man makes me wanna

He also has not been a very smart football man in a very long time. Made some very bad picks in the draft and got very lucky that Gannon was as good as he was in the past couple of years.

Butch come down to Miami this year and go with me and BigGunz to the Florida St/Miami game, you'll have a blast watching all the bikini clad co-ed beauties, and then after the game hang out on South Beach and watch the girlies go by.....could be fun ?

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Jets all the way. Everybody know that the dolphins cant beat the Jets! Come on now! haha

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    You all must have bumped your fucking heads. Are we talking about the upcoming season cuz if that's the case then the BILLS will be going to the Super Bowl. Not only have I suffered through 4 super bowl losses, many shitty seasons, that fuck Jim Kelly(yes he fucking sucks), Norwood, that ass Rob Johnson who is a giant biaaaatch, and many others to long to list.

We've always had a good team, just needed a q-back and we got a great deal. Just had to give up a #1 next year. NE is stupid for that deal.

Miami is good but just like every other year when they go to play the Jets and are up by 20 in the 4th quater, they'll get their ass handed to them.

Fish suck, I hate the Cowboys more than anything, actually I hate everybody but the Bills. Wake up rookies, look at the paper, and get ready to lose to the Bills.
    Greatest theam of the 90's

payton0621 is offline New Member
    i like the colts but that's an easy choice...going out on a limb the saints...from the nfc.....and the broncos, from the afc...

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    ...Fish suck, I hate the Cowboys more than anything, actually I hate everybody but the Bills. Wake up rookies, look at the paper, and get ready to lose to the Bills.
    Greatest theam of the 90's
    somebody started drinking early this weekend, didn't we!!! lol

just kidding bro, we all have our weaknesses. i can't quite remeber when the bills were in the superbowl last or who they lost to, can anyone help me??

peace,

ttgb

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig

somebody started drinking early this weekend, didn't we!!! lol

just kidding bro, we all have our weaknesses. i can't quite remeber when the bills were in the superbowl last or who they lost to, can anyone help me??

peace,

ttgb
    Oh that's a tough question for this late at night.....was it in 1994 against...... Green Bay

bump

El Kabong is offline New Member
    I'm a die hard Niners fan, but it's hard to bet against the Rams. They just need to get a *little* better on D and it's scary.

But the Niners had a very good offseason.

Originally posted by El Kabong
    I'm a die hard Niners fan, but it's hard to bet against the Rams. They just need to get a *little* better on D and it's scary.

But the Niners had a very good offseason.
    Trust me, the Niners, with Jeff Garcia, will be VERY TOUGH, and don't count them out bro !

<--- Big Jeff Garcia fan !

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before, but watch out...

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I think you're onto something there Bronze....Plaxico has another good year and Kordell continues his comeback....The Return of the Terrible Towel at the Super Bowl can and likely will happen.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Shoulda happened this but it was of course the red white and blue year....Couldnt of happened at a better time I might add....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information