mass junkie is offline banned

Oscar De la Hoya VS (Sugar)Shane Mosley

I dont know about you guys but im stoked about the rematch between Oscar de la Hoya and Shane Mosley.........Did anyone see their first fight?.......imho it had to be one of the best fights ever televised.......I just hope the rematch will be half as good.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think SSM will win.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Sugar Shane! De La Hoya is past his prime. Ever since Felix Trinidad he's never been the same.

Well since their 1st fight in 2000 Oscar has won 2 belts and mosley has lost 2 fights and hasnt won a fight in 25 months...............I think Oscar could take this one inho.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Well since their 1st fight in 2000 Oscar has won 2 belts and mosley has lost 2 fights and hasnt won a fight in 25 months...............I think Oscar could take this one inho.
    Mass, bro Im giving it up to Sugar. He has the talent to whoop something, seeing how Oscar is getting behind his time. But, Oscar is a very, very talented boxer, with the experience to boot. I actually would love for him to win. Well, I guess we will see......

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    I think De La Hoya will win a close points decision.
    His defensive skills have improved of late and although Mosley can match him for speed Oscar can keep him quiet by using his jab profilically and intelligently. I don't think it will be a classic like their first encounter.

I know anybody who saw the fight has got to be pissed off as I am right now..............I mean wtf..............de la hoya clearly won that fight...............and the judges scored 15 to 13 mosely.............I've totally lost all respect for boxing......................

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I know anybody who saw the fight has got to be pissed off as I am right now..............I mean wtf..............de la hoya clearly won that fight...............and the judges scored 15 to 13 mosely.............I've totally lost all respect for boxing......................
    I couldn't agree more bro! That decision has to be in the top 10 of all time worst calls. I'd like to know what fight the judges were watching? Oscar out boxed sugar 70-75% of that fight. How are the judges giving the last 5 rounds to sugar? Crazy!!!!!

Peace,
    CC

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    I couldn't agree more bro! That decision has to be in the top 10 of all time worst calls. I'd like to know what fight the judges were watching? Oscar out boxed sugar 70-75% of that fight. How are the judges giving the last 5 rounds to sugar? Crazy!!!!!

Peace,
    CC
    Robbed Hoya was robbed

bigrot is offline New Member
    wont watch boxing any more. total bullshit de la hoya. was robed

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Boxing is no better than the WWE. I was furious last night...I would have snapped on those judges!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Dont' knock the WWE man lol. I heard the oscar was going to protest the fight or something along those lines

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Its doesnt matter if he protests the fight or not, It wont be over turned because if they over turn that fight then they gotta go back and start over turning every other controversial fight out their.

De La Hoya Kicked Mosleys ass for a good 8-9 rounds of the fight.
    All though i do think Mosley landed the Bigger Punches the Hoya, I just dont think Mosley id nearly enough to win a fight of that Magnatude.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Weehhheeeeheeee, I win da money!!!

Now how do I wire money into a Cayman account? Them judges was good!

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Delahoya hit for a high average with lots of little singes, reminded me of ichiro, SSM on the other hand hit some homeruns.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yup, I finally got to watch it on HBO the other night. DAMN De La Hoya won that fight so fare and square........The judges were not correct in there judgement.

Thread Information