mass junkie is offline banned

ufc championship fight

Just got done watching the UFC Fighting Championship between Tito Ortiz and Randy Couture..............Gotta give it to the old guy....he looked pretty damn good against ortiz............I cant wait to see tank abbott whip cabbages ass in November

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Tito got spanked (literally) and cried

Quote Originally Posted by fullback40
    Tito got spanked (literally) and cried
    Yeah pretty sad huh

tallyjuice is offline Member
    kinda makes u wonder how he pounded Shamrock. Cotoure is a bad ass grappler.

ross3814 is offline Member
    damn couture won again, i saw him manhandle lidell but i wouldnt have thought he could haven taken ortiz. i like that.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    this is good to hear i like both fighters but randy def is a vet and knew how to handel titto

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It wasn't the most entertaining ufc, but you gotta be happy for the old guy. Fuck can he roll.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    It wasn't the most entertaining ufc, but you gotta be happy for the old guy. Fuck can he roll.
    Does anyone have a list of the matches??..I wanted to see who was fighting before I wasted time sitting down to watch it..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Does anyone have a list of the matches??..I wanted to see who was fighting before I wasted time sitting down to watch it..

Doc M
    sure Doc http://www.ufc.tv/

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Thanks Mass..Never occured to me to go to the site and see for myself. Thanks!!

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Thanks Mass..Never occured to me to go to the site and see for myself. Thanks!!

Doc M
    no prob!!

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Couture sure proved that he is the man!!That's hard to say,being a Chuck Lidell fan,but I'm now ready to see Ortiz and Lidell lock horns to see which of them is the better man.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    think Shamrock cut too much damn weight to fight tito. he normally rolls around about 40 lbs heavier. He didn't look healthy at all. He also fought the entire fight with a tron ACL because he didn't want to miss his chance to fight tito. I think cabbage is gonna handle Tank. Tank has looked like shit lately. Cabbage has one hell of a jaw...

BDTR is offline Retired
    If it was tank 5 years ago, he'd roll cabbage.... As of now, i'm sad to say Cabbage is gonna take care of tank, severely.

If it was tank 5 years ago, he'd roll cabbage.... As of now, i'm sad to say Cabbage is gonna take care of tank, severely.
    I hate to admit it, but it wouldn't suprise me if Tank gets beat quickly and easily. I still gotta root for him though cause he was always one of the most exiting fighters in UFC, not there to demonstrate any skill or technique but to smash someones head in.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh no doubt i'll be rooting for tank, he's the reason i got into MMA fighting to begin with. At this point though, i hate to say it but he's washed up bigtime.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Tito is a bad-a$$, even if he is an old guy. I enjoyed watching him beat the crap outta ken shamrock. Ken was great in the WWE, but in the UFC he just talks smack and never backs it up...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Tito is a bad-a$$, even if he is an old guy. I enjoyed watching him beat the crap outta ken shamrock. Ken was great in the WWE, but in the UFC he just talks smack and never backs it up...
    Damn bro...tito is my age and I dont feel old you young wipper snapper...............and shamrock was a bad ass in the octagon about 10 years back......

BDTR is offline Retired
    Tito is a bitch, shamrock came in looking like shit, hence him getting owned. Simple as that. Put me in the ring with tito (no weight class) and he'll leave black and blue and im not even cocky normally. I hate his ass badly.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Tito is a bitch, shamrock came in looking like shit, hence him getting owned. Simple as that. Put me in the ring with tito (no weight class) and he'll leave black and blue and im not even cocky normally. I hate his ass badly.
    Tito beat Hughes in Abu Dahbi, and Hughes is a monster roller. Im glad Randy won and I was pumped watching him weep. As for Cabbage I'd love to see Tank whip his ass. Cabage initially made his name in the UFC by getting pounded? Does he have an iron jaw? Im not sure, he took some big shots by a exhausted heavy weight. Could Lidell kock him down I'd think so, and Tank hits hard as F#$K! Just my 2 cents. I wonder if cabbage really will go toe to toe with tank. If so he gets my props. I got a feeling it will be a GnP match not a slug fest as promoted.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I've trained with Ken...Even at his age, you don't wanna fight that bastard when he healthy and 245lbs...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    after his performance i dont see what all the hype was about him..............hey bdtr whats keeping you from fighting in the ufc?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd get owned in my weight class, i'm pushing 270 now at 6ft. My ground game needs more work, getting into catch wrestling now as well as still doing the BJJ... maybe someday.

I'd get owned in my weight class, i'm pushing 270 now at 6ft
    By trying to turn mma into a legitimate sport by weight classes and the slow but inevitable additions to the rules are taking away the entertainment value of the UFC. Who wants to see 200 lb someguy you've never heard of fight someone his own size, that's why everybody watches Bob Sapp fight in Pride. Either two names duke it out, or its an uneven match...that's what fans(most who don't know sweet fa about martial arts, wrestling or boxing anyway) wanna see. Who wouldn't want to see a guy your size take on some of the better middleweights. I say two weight classes........male and female.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    By trying to turn mma into a legitimate sport by weight classes and the slow but inevitable additions to the rules are taking away the entertainment value of the UFC. Who wants to see 200 lb someguy you've never heard of fight someone his own size, that's why everybody watches Bob Sapp fight in Pride. Either two names duke it out, or its an uneven match...that's what fans(most who don't know sweet fa about martial arts, wrestling or boxing anyway) wanna see. Who wouldn't want to see a guy your size take on some of the better middleweights. I say two weight classes........male and female.
    I think it comes down to skill. Weight classes make fighters have more skill as they progress through there caree's. A big bastard pounding on a skilled 150lb BJJ guy isnt that interesting, but two big bastards fighting each other is. That makes no sense, nevermind

Thread Information