BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

MY CUBBIES, IT CAN'T BE, It JUST Can't be!!!!

Honestly, I'm sick to my stomach. I had nightmares all night about the Cubs. I could not sleep. I seriously woke up at 4:30 this morning, and all I could think about was that damn cubs song. I couldn't get it out of my head. I will stand by this statement. The dude who interfered did what just about anyone else would do. It happens in games. YES it sucks, because it turned the momentum in favor of the Marlins. This is just my luck. I was at hightops upstairs, our own table with almost 1,000 people downstairs cheering on the Cubs. I just had this feeling it was to good to be true. I now have the feeling Wood won't be able to find the strike zone and it's going to be a blow out. All we are going to hear for the next 20 years is "THE CURSE". '84 all over again. I'm not being a fair weather fan, I am just giving my opinion. I am in awe. The Marlins will be going into this game very relaxed. This goes down as one of the worst loses I have ever experienced. EVER. If I wasn't sooo dehydrated from all the booze last night, I would cry.

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    hay man i feel your pain i got home in time to watch the llast couple innings i thought they had it in the bag but shit happens well and im from boston but id like to see you guys make it to w.s. to play the sox but id be happy to see you kick the yankees ass well best of luck bro..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Suck it up bro.........the cubbies have played much better than the Marlins...............We've just been a lil lucky..........it all comes down to tonight..........you shoulda saved your drinking for tonight

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Suck it up bro.........the cubbies have played much better than the Marlins...............We've just been a lil lucky..........it all comes down to tonight..........you shoulda saved your drinking for tonight

Well, my liver is shot. And, I'm sure I have an ulcer.. I don't think I can take even watching the game tonight.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    The Cubs Fan......he did it all for the Marlins. He was placed there by Major League Baseball in a conspiracy to mess up the play.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    cubbies are playing now (9:00 central time) and are losing. Bottom of the fifth 6-5. This sucks.

Lets Go Cubs

10:49 cubs down9-5 2 outs bottom 7 whishing luck for cubs here in boston

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yup, 9 6 now.....this shit's over boys !!! marlins are goin to the series ! hahaa...............................booo cubs.......boo yanks..........haha......what a great series this will be.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    get ready boys, you're about to see grown men cry all over Chi-town. !!

damn would of been nice to see chi town make it hay KEY i see some tears

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    MVP of the series for the marlins? Steve Bartman.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    MVP of the series for the marlins? Steve Bartman.

Naw, pudge bro!!!!! Congrats to a great series.....I'm still in awe!!!

Thread Information