Thread: Cubs priceless

KeyMastur is offline VET

Cubs priceless

someone sent this to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cubs priceless-priceless.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'd hate to be that guy....but at the same time I kinda like him.......hehehe

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    he's lucky i wasnt there because his selfish ass would have gotten beaten down.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, I have been sent over 25 different pics of that guy. The Chicago Suntimes actually released his name, address and employer....He's not going to make it in Chicago....

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Shit, I have been sent over 25 different pics of that guy. The Chicago Suntimes actually released his name, address and employer....He's not going to make it in Chicago....
    are you serious?.............now thats fucked up......

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Seriously, if any one of you were sitting in that seat and you could have caught the ball you wouldn't? Well of course you cubbie fans can't answer that.........I'm sure you all would have let the feilder try and catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Seriously, if any one of you were sitting in that seat and you could have caught the ball you wouldn't? Well of course you cubbie fans can't answer that.........I'm sure you all would have let the feilder try and catch it.
    Alou is an ex marlin.....serves him right for leaving the fish
    Last edited by mass junkie; 10-16-2003 at 09:12 AM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

Thats truly fucked up.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    That would fucking suck to be him. What a dipshit.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    kill him!

shit, he already released a statement to the Cubs and the city of Chicago. I feel so bad for him. He will have to deal with this the rest of his life.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I will agree that guy is a knucklehead. However, he did not give up 8 runs in one inning...the Cubs did! I think too many people are putting the blame on this guy and not enough blame on the heart and tenacity of the Chicago Cubs.

I agree with sublang. Give me a break. He did not lose this game......If U look at the video tape, there must of been 5 fans reaching for the ball. We would of all done the same thing. I love Chicago, but we are reaching for an excuse.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I agree with sublang. Give me a break. He did not lose this game......If U look at the video tape, there must of been 5 fans reaching for the ball. We would of all done the same thing. I love Chicago, but we are reaching for an excuse.

Exactly. Blame it on that guy all you want. If thats what it takes for you to feel better about your team. Did everyone forget about the error Gonzo made?? Huh? Did that fan make him muff that candy hop? Besides that the fan wouldnt stop Alou from catching that ball on purpose, he simply didnt see him or think he had a play on the ball. Besides that several guys were reaching for the ball it just happened to be right at him. And releasing his address is pretty shitty. Who does shit like that? Hope their happy when they end up being responsible for the guy getting hurt or killed. What a bunch of pieces of shit!

cb25 is offline Banned
    i heard some resort, along with the governor of florida, jeb bush is offering him asylum...so he can escape the cubs fans...

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    If Alou didn't flip out after I think things would have been ok.. He got a lil to crazy..

The scary thing is I heard on the radio that people with the same last name are getting harrassed and they're not even related to the guy!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    First thing I would do is SUE THE FUCK out of the newspaper for releasing my address and employer.
    I dont think they can release such information.

Second. That ball would have been worth a SHIT LOAD of money. I would have jumped down to the field and grabbed it.

Third. Like said: It wasnt the cause of the loss of the game. Screw all the babies who are looking for a different excuse other than just playing a bad game.

I wish it would get off the news along iwth the fight that happened a couple of days ago.
    That fight wasnt a fight. It was a dispute. I will show you a fight in baseball where nothing happened afterwards. No assualt charges etc.
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALL YOU PUSSIES TODAY.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sublang
    I will agree that guy is a knucklehead. However, he did not give up 8 runs in one inning...the Cubs did! I think too many people are putting the blame on this guy and not enough blame on the heart and tenacity of the Chicago Cubs.
    very good point.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That guy got a free trip to fla (orlando) for 3 months..all expense's paid by some company in fla.
    It was on the news last night they said "3 months vaction for him and his family is the least we could do for helping us get to the world series"

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    That guy got a free trip to fla (orlando) for 3 months..all expense's paid by some company in fla.
    It was on the news last night they said "3 months vaction for him and his family is the least we could do for helping us get to the world series"
    Oh my god are you serious?!?! That's just too funny.

Thread Information