Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

HAHAHA @ Zimmerman

That fat fart went from manager of Sox to bench coach of the Evil Empire Yankees.

Then the fool trys to swing at Pedro and gets dropped. True Perdo shouldn't be headhunting (He's notorious for it). Pedro dropped him like a wet paper bag. HAHAHA NOWS HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL FOR OBSERVATION!

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    That fat fart went from manager of Sox to bench coach of the Evil Empire Yankees.

Then the fool trys to swing at Pedro and gets dropped. True Perdo shouldn't be headhunting (He's notorious for it). Pedro dropped him like a wet paper bag. HAHAHA NOWS HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL FOR OBSERVATION!

I enjoyed it myself. Where does Torre and Zimmerman get off being pissed at Pedro for throwing at someone's head?? Hey fuckers remember when Clemens hit Piazza in the head?? Huh u pricks?? Sorry I hate the Yankees, and then listening to Torre say how pitiful it is to throw at someones head when his fucking pitcher is one of the worse at head hunting (Clemens) of all time. Hey Torre how about throwing a piece of broken bat at someone? Is that alright? You piece of shit. I only wish Pedro would have the chance to drill Clemens in his fat head.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Not only that but Zimmer came AFTER Pedro. Everyone I've talked to were like "Pedro an asshole, WTF is he doing throwing down a 72 year old man" Well if you watch it, the fucker came after him and Pedro could have done more than just throw his ass down.

I also think Manny had every right to be pissed. The ball was head lvl high and inside. Maybe not to far inside, but when it's 95 mph and he's done it before than I would definiately be pissed as well. Fuck the Yankees

Power

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Power-BB
    Not only that but Zimmer came AFTER Pedro. Everyone I've talked to were like "Pedro an asshole, WTF is he doing throwing down a 72 year old man" Well if you watch it, the fucker came after him and Pedro could have done more than just throw his ass down.

I also think Manny had every right to be pissed. The ball was head lvl high and inside. Maybe not to far inside, but when it's 95 mph and he's done it before than I would definiately be pissed as well. Fuck the Yankees

Power
    Not to mention Piazza getting before by Clemens.

ross3814 is offline Member
    what the hell is up with those yankee dick rider announcers on fox. i wanna stab that guy in the gut. every nice play by the sox is downplayed by that jerk. hope he gets a stroke.

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member

screw those yankees

no one likes the sox and thats fine when we win that will be the revenge the ny mayor said if it was in ny there would have been arrests o well it was in boston my neighbor is a cop and was in the bullpen tonight and he hates those cocksuckin yankees......

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im a Yankees fan but I love Pedro's mentality, he's getting in there heads when he's talking shit and the batters never know what to expect. Remeber, he did this shit in the NL where the was no DH and he stood in the batters box taking it like a man.

exactly tt he doesnt care if hes got to get up against the other team i wish he had a chance to hit clemens hes a dick o well when we beat them they ll have shit to say but o well

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yankees are clinching it tomorrow, theres always next year for the bosox to blow it.

hopefully we can get the bats going tonight weird things have happend before dont count us out yet

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    give the old fool a brake he has metal plate in his head lol

2 THINGS TT WHAT HAPPENED LOOKS LIKE YANKEES BLEW IT AND WILL BE GOING HOME AFTER SOX TAKE IT TOMORROW BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR big daddy k de HE DOESNT HAVE PLATES IN HIS HEAD WHEN HE WAS HIT THEY DRILLED THREE HOLE IN THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD TO RELEASE THE PRESSURE

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    eather way hes screwed lol thanx for the corection bcatch11

no problem i thought the same thing till the other day when he got tossed in the game im from boston cubs just lost bring on the marlins

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Hahaha @Pedro. He just blew the game

Thread Information