DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Any Dolphin fans out there?

j/w Im a huge Dolphins fan myself, although I will say I doubt they get very far until they correct their terrible passing and their offensive line cant block worth a crap.

ross3814 is offline Member
    PATS!!! j/k with ya. i am a pats fan but even though you guys are in our division, i must say that i do like miami. ricky wiliams is a class act. you guys have a good team. i like watching them. and i especially liked watching them SHIT all over those faggots milloy, spikes and the bills. they thought they were all hot and shit when they beat my boys the first week. it was a fluke! they barely beat cinn. last week! i cant wait untill they come back to gillette. but i like the dolphins. except when they play the patriots. then i hate them.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    PATS!!! j/k with ya. i am a pats fan but even though you guys are in our division, i must say that i do like miami. ricky wiliams is a class act. you guys have a good team. i like watching them. and i especially liked watching them SHIT all over those faggots milloy, spikes and the bills. they thought they were all hot and shit when they beat my boys the first week. it was a fluke! they barely beat cinn. last week! i cant wait untill they come back to gillette. but i like the dolphins. except when they play the patriots. then i hate them.
    oh take your bills ass whipping like a man....I had to take being swept by the pats last year........you deal with it this year..........I actually like the pats.......you guys keep giving us great players........thanks bro....much appreciated

Dont worry about the Bills. They just had a good 2 weeks to start the season. That offense cant do anything without Peerless to take pressure off Moulds. The Dolphins had to give them 7 pts. Then the Eagles D dominated them. Dont get me wrong I dont think Miami has a good offense by any means. Hell if it werent for Gailey they might not ever score. (reverse for 68 yrds against Giants) but Miami isnt built around offense like the Bills are SUPPOSE to be. Trying to change your team from an all offensive team to a team with good defense like the Bills are trying to do isnt going to work in one year IMO. Give the Bills another year or two to draft a few more defensive guys and they ll be solid. This isnt their year though. Look for an 8-8 season. Who have they beat? The Bungals? The beat up Pats? The lowely Jags? Come on Bill fans atleast let them beat someone who's not A) Hurt B) Terrible

Do you really think the Dolphins are gonna do something as long as Wannstedt is at the helm..........and give me a break the dolphins have such an easy schedule

mass i knew you would be bullshit on that one bro . LOL

mass i knew you would be bullshit on that one bro . LOL
    why do you think I live in miami and am not a dolphin fan

i meant my bills comment.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Do you really think the Dolphins are gonna do something as long as Wannstedt is at the helm..........and give me a break the dolphins have such an easy schedule

I was the first to admit that the Dolphins need to improve their offense before they can really get anywhere. But the fact is they are better than the Bills. Put it this way.. The Bills scared me a heck of a lot more last year than they do this year, and they finished 8-8 last year. Again Im not saying the Dolphins are going to win it all by any means, but the Bills certainly wont be in the hunt. Jets will pick up their first win this weekend, you can write that down and get back to me Monday and see if Im wrong.

Almost forgot. Dolphins have such an easy schedule? They beat your awesome Bills, they beat the Giants at NY who happens to be a pretty good team, and they beat the Jets (which the Bills wont do this weekend) The only team they lost to was the worse team they played. The Texans now that was embarrassing haha

Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    I was the first to admit that the Dolphins need to improve their offense before they can really get anywhere. But the fact is they are better than the Bills. Put it this way.. The Bills scared me a heck of a lot more last year than they do this year, and they finished 8-8 last year. Again Im not saying the Dolphins are going to win it all by any means, but the Bills certainly wont be in the hunt. Jets will pick up their first win this weekend, you can write that down and get back to me Monday and see if Im wrong.
    I agree with you about the fact that the fins have a better offense.........except for fiedler........they have a great reciever in chambers..........but the thing that gets me the most about the fins is...............you never know when they're gonna show up or not......they can beat the really good teams...but for some reason have a hard time with the easy teams....which then brings me to Coaching......Ill be the 1st to give credit to their defense for the Bills game.......now if they can just play like that the whole year.....they may make it to the big game....

the only reason the bills scared you last year is because you had ray lucas..as Qb....I was at that game....Bills didnt look so sharp either....dolphins def beat themselves that game.........gives the bills another year or so.......and they should be big contenders..........as far as the jets are concerned......im not looking forward to the game....just for the simple fact that they havent won yet....but it should def be a good game.........and if my bills win.......ill def be on to talk shit to ya.....lol..............I got tix for the dolphins indy game.....should be good

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cowboys school all. They'll be at the bowl before the Dolphins or the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Cowboys school all. They'll be at the bowl before the Dolphins or the Bills.
    Jeremy Shockey said it best........tuna's a homo......lol...jk.....

Tuna makes miracles happen. Shockey, and his team saw the Boys power on the greatest game of the season so far.

Cowboys won't make the Bowl this year, but they'll get a QB next year, and win the bowl the year after that.

TUNAs the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Tuna makes miracles happen. Shockey, and his team saw the Boys power on the greatest game of the season so far.

Cowboys won't make the Bowl this year, but they'll get a QB next year, and win the bowl the year after that.

TUNAs the man!
    only wished he woulda been a bills coach........why not he coached every other new york team

I agree with you about the fact that the fins have a better offense.........except for fiedler........they have a great reciever in chambers..........but the thing that gets me the most about the fins is...............you never know when they're gonna show up or not......they can beat the really good teams...but for some reason have a hard time with the easy teams....which then brings me to Coaching......Ill be the 1st to give credit to their defense for the Bills game.......now if they can just play like that the whole year.....they may make it to the big game....

Agree with you 100%. I hate Fiedler and Im not a big fan of Wannstedt. I dont think he is aggressive enough. Their main problem with their offense is they dont try to put teams away, they just hope to hang on to the lead late in the with their defense. I couldnt agree more about them not showing up for some games. I lose to the Texans and let the Texans offense pass all over them, and then they go out and shut down the Bills and Giants? Go figure. I dont plan on seeing them in the Super Bowl anytime soon, but I do think they will win the East this year. Im just hoping they can win a game in December this year.

the only reason the bills scared you last year is because you had ray lucas..as Qb....I was at that game....Bills didnt look so sharp either....dolphins def beat themselves that game.........gives the bills another year or so.......and they should be big contenders..........as far as the jets are concerned......im not looking forward to the game....just for the simple fact that they havent won yet....but it should def be a good game.........and if my bills win.......ill def be on to talk shit to ya.....lol..............I got tix for the dolphins indy game.....should be good

You said it best, the only reason I believe the Jets will upset the Bills this weekend is mainly because the Jets are bound to win a game sometime. They arent that bad of a team. That and the fact that Moulds is banged up. Whats he listed as? He questionable or doubtfull? The way the Bills have struggled to score lately Im hoping the Jets can steal one from them this weekend and help the Dolphins out a bit incase they have another let down and lose to a shitty team like the Jags. If the Bills win I expect to hear some shit, because if the Jets win you will hear from me haha...unless the Dolphins lose and in that case I wont say shit haha

Agree with you 100%. I hate Fiedler and Im not a big fan of Wannstedt. I dont think he is aggressive enough. Their main problem with their offense is they dont try to put teams away, they just hope to hang on to the lead late in the with their defense. I couldnt agree more about them not showing up for some games. I lose to the Texans and let the Texans offense pass all over them, and then they go out and shut down the Bills and Giants? Go figure. I dont plan on seeing them in the Super Bowl anytime soon, but I do think they will win the East this year. Im just hoping they can win a game in December this year.
    yeah December is always pretty rough for them..........A small part of me roots for the dolphins.......Ive met practically the whole team.........you know for autographs and such........theyre all pretty cool.........but dont tell anybody i said that...

You said it best, the only reason I believe the Jets will upset the Bills this weekend is mainly because the Jets are bound to win a game sometime. They arent that bad of a team. That and the fact that Moulds is banged up. Whats he listed as? He questionable or doubtfull? The way the Bills have struggled to score lately Im hoping the Jets can steal one from them this weekend and help the Dolphins out a bit incase they have another let down and lose to a shitty team like the Jags. If the Bills win I expect to hear some shit, because if the Jets win you will hear from me haha...unless the Dolphins lose and in that case I wont say shit haha
    well lets just hope that we both have a reason to talk so smack.....good luck...

well lets just hope that we both have a reason to talk so smack.....good luck...

You heard anything about Moulds chances of playing? This could be a great weekend bro. OU whoopin Texas, Dolphins spankin the Jags (hoping) and Bills losing to J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS. Damn I hate ruiting for the Jets, their my most hated team of all time. Well maybe I hate the Cowgirls whoops Cowboys pshh more. Close call. I enjoy listening to Cowboy fans say how good they are all the time, when deep down they know they arent worth a shit. Bring back Irvin and they could win "most smoked crack" award for a team.

nj juice is offline Member
    I'm a pretty big dolphins fan myself. I agree Wannstadt is not the coach that is going to lead the team to the promised land. And Fiedler has to go too, he sucks, wish Griese didnt get hurt, but imo he isnt really that good either, however a def step up from Fiedler.

You heard anything about Moulds chances of playing? This could be a great weekend bro. OU whoopin Texas, Dolphins spankin the Jags (hoping) and Bills losing to J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS. Damn I hate ruiting for the Jets, their my most hated team of all time. Well maybe I hate the Cowgirls whoops Cowboys pshh more. Close call. I enjoy listening to Cowboy fans say how good they are all the time, when deep down they know they arent worth a shit. Bring back Irvin and they could win "most smoked crack" award for a team.
    yeah he should play.........I wish we didnt get rid of price....but oh well....theres always next year.............at least we have mcgahee

yeah he should play.........I wish we didnt get rid of price....but oh well....theres always next year.............at least we have mcgahee

Im going to assume you were being sarcastic about McGahee, you were right? I think it was quit possibly the worst pick the Bills could have made for a first rounder. They already have a good young running back!!!!! What the hell were they doing? Could have used that pick on somebody who might actually play this year.

Im going to assume you were being sarcastic about McGahee, you were right? I think it was quit possibly the worst pick the Bills could have made for a first rounder. They already have a good young running back!!!!! What the hell were they doing? Could have used that pick on somebody who might actually play this year.
    are you kidding me...Travis Henry has the most fumbles in the nfl.........

animal333 is offline New Member
    Dont worry about the Bills. They just had a good 2 weeks to start the season. That offense cant do anything without Peerless to take pressure off Moulds. The Dolphins had to give them 7 pts. Then the Eagles D dominated them. Dont get me wrong I dont think Miami has a good offense by any means. Hell if it werent for Gailey they might not ever score. (reverse for 68 yrds against Giants) but Miami isnt built around offense like the Bills are SUPPOSE to be. Trying to change your team from an all offensive team to a team with good defense like the Bills are trying to do isnt going to work in one year IMO. Give the Bills another year or two to draft a few more defensive guys and they ll be solid. This isnt their year though. Look for an 8-8 season. Who have they beat? The Bungals? The beat up Pats? The lowely Jags? Come on Bill fans atleast let them beat someone who's not A) Hurt B) Terrible

You better worry about the Bills. I admit they fucked up by getting rid of Price,but Reed is playing better and Travis Henery had 160 yards last week. Also, the defense is fine and the Bills will be a playoff team this year. By the way corky it is the Bengals not the Bungals.

Quote Originally Posted by animal333
    You better worry about the Bills. I admit they fucked up by getting rid of Price,but Reed is playing better and Travis Henery had 160 yards last week. Also, the defense is fine and the Bills will be a playoff team this year. By the way corky it is the Bengals not the Bungals.
    I like this guy alot....fell free to boast about the bills all you like

I will go ahead and flame myself. My Bills played like shit and got there asses handed to them, but they can and will still make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by animal333
    I will go ahead and flame myself. My Bills played like shit and got there asses handed to them, but they can and will still make the playoffs.
    I wouldnt go that far bro.............That was an embarrasing lost..

I apologize to DB Fitness. He was right my Bills suck!

Cowboys school all. America's team goes to 7-2

Bowl bound within 3 years

Thread Information