Thread: i hate ny

ross3814 is offline Member

i hate ny

why did pedro have to go 8 innings? i doubt we'll see much more grady little after that move. well i guess they can go work on #27 now. kinda ridiculous.

im shattered

KeyMastur is offline VET
    seriously. why not bring in wakefield ?? 2 days rest, it's time for a bullpen. anything to change the pace from pedro's 90.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Wakefield sucked ass! His game losing pitch looked liked he wanted NY to win. He probably was bought off.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Wakefield sucked ass! His game losing pitch looked liked he wanted NY to win. He probably was bought off.
    yankees buy everything

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah baby....Yankees number one. A quick question for you Red Sox fans. See when the Yankees lose us Yankees fan will boo our team and say hey they sucked and deserved to lose. Red Sox fans instead say "Yankees buy everything". I guess it's never the Red Sox fault that they lose. Excuses, excuses. If you want a better team than get a new owner that won't be so fucking cheap.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Sad day.. Thank god I'm in Cali where it doesn't matter..

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Oh yeah baby....Yankees number one. A quick question for you Red Sox fans. See when the Yankees lose us Yankees fan will boo our team and say hey they sucked and deserved to lose. Red Sox fans instead say "Yankees buy everything". I guess it's never the Red Sox fault that they lose. Excuses, excuses. If you want a better team than get a new owner that won't be so fucking cheap.
    you guys boo your team and walk out of the stadium when your down by one run in the 8th inning. because your fair weather friends that know very little about sports. we stick with our teams man. boston is a real sports town. you are a bunch of clowns. oh yea, where's your question? you didnt even ask one. you just started making a point about how yankees fans boo their team if their not winning.

ohhh my god your from new england! your a phonie! hahaha i laugh at jokes like you. i thought you were from new york. i wouldnt have wasted time typing that if i knew you were one of those "go for the away team phonies." people like you are just hilarious jokes. kinda like the slime of sports.
    Last edited by ross3814; 10-17-2003 at 08:39 AM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Boston blew it, just fucking choke. What do you expect? They've been doing it for years. They had the game won, but what do you expect? Yankees are always going to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    you guys boo your team and walk out of the stadium when your down by one run in the 8th inning. because your fair weather friends that know very little about sports. we stick with our teams man. boston is a real sports town. you are a bunch of clowns. oh yea, where's your question? you didnt even ask one. you just started making a point about how yankees fans boo their team if their not winning.
    I'm just saying we don't blame the other team for our losses......and I'm sorry I go to college in VT. It's a new thing that you guys may not know about but students are allowed to attend school in a different state. You may not believe it but a person could...just could be from NY and go to a school outside the state. I'm sure if I was from New England I'd cheer for the Sox like all my roomates. Anyways we won the ALCS so keep on crying because I'm not doing anything but smiling at all of you

ohhh college outta state? wow. thanks for the lesson.

ohhh college outta state? wow. thanks for the lesson.
    No prob ross....anytime

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well one thing is certain

while we're playing in the world series you boiston fans will have an extra week to think about what went wrong for your guys. we'd help you, but we have 4 more games to play

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    your not off to a good start marlins 1-0 in the series the only thing better than marlins winning series is if they sweep those (buy a championship) yankees and im not a fan of the marlins either but god luck to them hay ross3814 i think id back anything you say i like your attitude fuck those ny scumb bags

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    Hay the best way to describe ny is with the movie analize that when deniro and torre meet at the restraunt and he talks about yankees winning and meaning alot to the mob

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yankees fuckin rule . The first game was great, the Marlins pretty much beat us...Four fastballs, full count, then the bastard throws a change-up! I was pretty pissed about that, . The second game they wasted the Marlins, tonights will be great. Cant wait to see it...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Yankees fuckin rule . The first game was great, the Marlins pretty much beat us...Four fastballs, full count, then the bastard throws a change-up! I was pretty pissed about that, . The second game they wasted the Marlins, tonights will be great. Cant wait to see it...
    yankees fuckin rule nothin... your from indiana. why the hell d oyou like the yankees anyways? the 2nd place yankees. muuaaaaahahahahahah hahahaahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Everyone is cheap compared to the Yankees. I'm glad a team with heart won this year.

yankees fuckin rule nothin... your from indiana. why the hell d oyou like the yankees anyways? the 2nd place yankees. muuaaaaahahahahahah hahahaahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahaha.
    2nd place in the world series is a lot better than 2nd place in the ALCS. This is an old thread but hey whatever.

Thread Information