tt333 is offline Senior Member

1918, Red sox blows another one.

I fucking love it, the ghost of Yankee Stadium comes out again. When are the fans going to give up on the Sox? Sorry bcatch. Pedro had it and he blew it.

ross3814 is offline Member
    the great question for the phonies of new york... how come i rarely see all you guys all over the mets. you know why? cause your a bunch of fair weather friends. your as good as california sports fans. PHONIES!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Why would we get on the Mets? Different league bro where there is no rivalry. Once again this proves my point. Red Sox fans will bitch and bitch about another team instead of worrying about their own. Yankees number one baby. Red Sox blow it once again....what a surprise, hahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Why would we get on the Mets? Different league bro where there is no rivalry. Once again this proves my point. Red Sox fans will bitch and bitch about another team instead of worrying about their own. Yankees number one baby. Red Sox blow it once again....what a surprise, hahahahahahaha.
    the question was for the phonies of new york... not for the phonies of vermont... i thought it was pretty clear, but for the slower ones i'll review. what i wasa saying is that new york has 2 ball clubs and you guys never ride on the mets. whatever. if the mets were sick there would be a bunch of "hardcore mets fans."

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Your from Vermont........since when did you live in NY?

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    we should have pulled pedro earlier then we would had a chance since when does the coach listen to the pitcher.. I hate the marlins but i hope they kill the fucking yankees

ahhhahahahaa. your not even from ny vermont boy. your a phony.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Wow we are so smart....I'm from NY and I go to college in Vermont

Thread Information