ross3814 is offline Member

What the hell is up with David Boston?

The guy is absolutly DEISEL! He is always being accused of jucing, and of course he denies it. He has the sickest phisique I have ever seen. 30 lbs in one off season?!?! Come on! I am seriously interested on what his cycle would look like.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I read a huge article on him last month. There was a feature in ESPN The Magazine and talked about it. The guy has a personal person that does something with him behind closed doors. He wouldn't sign any offers if he wasn't allowed to bring him along. Pretty sketchy but he denies it even though he claims if he wasn't playing football he could easily reach 290 pounds.

yea, ok. that guy is charles poliquin i beleive. he is a fuckin gearhead. ive read about that too.

i guess no one knows about david boston.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    To have arms like that. growth hormone forsure. he apparently doesnt even spend time with the team other than practices, etc. he pays a trainer hundreds of thousands to prepare all organic meals and ****. he is always with his trainer eating, working out, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What the hell is up with David Boston?-boston-minicamp.jpg  

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    oh yah, he still runs the 40 in 4.3 too. wow

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Great post Tommy Gunn.

wow man, that is an incredible pic. sick post.

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    well .first off david boston is my insperation ... for juicing ... lets see how eles do you go from 205 lbs your sr year to 240 and still run a 4.3 hmm lets see whinny and some test maybe throw in some decca you cant tell me this guy hasnt juiced im def not hating on him i love him and going to be the next david boston im 6"4 210 and only going to be a freshmen in college hes def the biggest and strongest guy in the nfl lb for lb .

the next DB..

"ONLY THE STRONG SURRIVE"

Fame is offline Junior Member
    he gets magnesium drips everyweek...has machine in his home...with supplements/food/training etc, he is easily over 200,000 a year i would imagine

I know a lot about him if u want to really get into it. His teamates/management in miami talk about he is very very ecentric (sp?). he doesnt really ahve many friends on the team, or even socialize w/ them. He doesnt consider himself a football player. All of his friends and people he surrounds himself w/ are bodybuilders. He doesnt train w/ the team, he trains w/ bodybuilders. He is supposedly obsessed w/ haveing the best body and being the best/most athletic looking players in the nfl. They say he isnt a bad person, just is very eccentric and supersticous. Its talked about that if he would concentrate as much as he does on his body, on football he would develop into one of the best WR's, but the fact is that his main goal isnt becoming that. Not at the expense of his bodybuilding. Yes he kept his speed and put on a lot of muslce mass, but some of his skills did take a hit. Not as severe, but reminds me of brady anderson, when he put on that mass, and his 50+ homeruns all of a sudden, then the next year pitchers realized he couldnt turn on the inside pitch and he couldnt do anything anymore until he got some flexibility and slimmed down a little.
    I think Boston is an exeption and is a very good player...but he was one if not the top WR when he came out of Ohio state, and many argue never became what was expected. Atleast not yet. I would imagine if he gets the chance this year he would be improved from last season. But the chargers did do a lot to get him, then basically just let him go for nothing. They didnt want to 'wait around anymore' and didnt feel he gave much to the team. Its sad because its like they were just saying they dont want him around so much that they would take a hit just to have him go.
    my hand hurts i cant type anymore lol

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    all i know is that the guy's got muscles in places i didn't even know the human body had muscles.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    To answer the question in the title of the thread:

"What the hell is up with David Boston?"

His test levels...

Thank-you...I'm here all week...

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Blown_SC great job bro!

He uses all muscle+tech supps!

SID

methtical126 is offline New Member
    He's out for the season... knee surgery

realer is offline Associate Member
    that is one big dude.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Well I doubt he uses any run-of-the-mill steroids , it's obvious he does use hgh though. He was tested something like 15 times alone last year by the nfl and never pee'd dirty. So probably some designer roids if any.

Thread Information