View Poll Results: can the patriots win the superbowl this year?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes they will win again.

14 77.78%
  • nope. not this year.

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ross3814 is offline Member

who thinks the patriots repeat 2001 superbowl victory?

just curious... i think they can take it all.

7 views and no replys cause you haters can't deal with the fact that they can beat any team in the nfl and you all hate it. ohh well thats better than anything. eat it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'm calling.....that the patriots get an ass whipping this week .....and you know that im not a dolphins fan.....All I gotta say is when you put 40 points up against the number one defense.....thats saying something.....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    They can win, but they won't. Either Chiefs or Titans this year.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I'm calling.....that the patriots get an ass whipping this week .....and you know that im not a dolphins fan.....All I gotta say is when you put 40 points up against the number one defense.....thats saying something.....

BOOOOOOO

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    7 views and no replys cause you haters can't deal with the fact that they can beat any team in the nfl and you all hate it. ohh well thats better than anything. eat it.
    You're not getting many responses because it is actually quite like posting up a thread entitled, "Is the World Round or Flat?" Everyone knows the answer so no one will chime in. Of course, the Pats will win it again this year, and this year I'll go into the city to see them parade instead of seeing the "back-up" parade in Concord, NH.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I think the Pats have a hell of a chance, but I hope KC gets it this year they have had a rough couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    You're not getting many responses because it is actually quite like posting up a thread entitled, "Is the World Round or Flat?" Everyone knows the answer so no one will chime in. Of course, the Pats will win it again this year, and this year I'll go into the city to see them parade instead of seeing the "back-up" parade in Concord, NH.

oh yes. another excellent comment from the oh so articulated. good point.

i guess i can see that you are frustrated; being a bills fan and all (ouch) but i beleive that ne already played a certain miami team this year, ohhhhh but what happened. no 40 point miami win then. can't wait for the bills to come back to town can anyone say milloy fluke?

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    i guess i can see that you are frustrated; being a bills fan and all (ouch) but i beleive that ne already played a certain miami team this year, ohhhhh but what happened. no 40 point miami win then. can't wait for the bills to come back to town can anyone say milloy fluke?
    Well.....I have to admit that I do love the fact that we stomped your ass and left you with the ole goose egg

Well.....I have to admit that I do love the fact that we stomped your ass and left you with the ole goose egg
    yea can't wait till buff. comes back. ohhh yea, great miami prediction, speaking of goose eggs. ohh yea sorry about ne clinching the division too. didn't you predict bills take afc east? i hope you dont gamble.
    Last edited by ross3814; 12-08-2003 at 09:31 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I ****ing hate tom brady, but i think they can and i want them to do it. They're going to need some more offense though.. no defense has been able to completely nullify mcnair.. he always gets at least 2 tds.. and the pats don't offen score many points.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    i dont think pats have a chance its gonna be chiefs and eagles in superbowl

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    No they will lose.

another win

Jackman is offline Banned
    Go Red Sox!

**** ****** Pats can suck my **** they are a bunch of **** **** mother******* tom brady is a ******* bastard............. that actually felt good

Da Bull is offline Banned
    **** ****** Pats can suck my **** they are a bunch of **** **** mother******* tom brady is a ******* bastard............. that actually felt good
    BWHAhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha

i know, i know... that revenge must taste rancid. mabey next year the bills could get a wild card spot or something.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Go Red Sox!
    lol. nice man.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Oh hell yeah the Pats are winning...and those that said the Titans...lol...well that aint happening. And if the Chiefs win tomorrow....the Pats are just going to walk all over their defense next week LMFAO

And Mass...my friend....Im sorry u just make me laugh....Where are ur boys...AT HOME WATCHING THE PLAYOFFS....u shouldnt even be saying a thing
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    The Pats will be in the big show this year only to lose to the Eagles.

D

azstud2 is offline Junior Member

Talking

THE PATS SUCK. DID THAT CLARIFY THINGS? they wont get past the chiefs boys and girls!! and if they somehow manage to pull one out of their arse,there is no way on gods green earth will they beat Green Bay!!!! GO PACK!!!! simply put, GREEN BAY is super bowl champs this yr, guaran- mo- fo- teed!!!

lol @ azstud2.....Im sorry babe...but as I said before its the Pats and my shoulder is right here for u to cry on when it happens
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    azstud....the chiefs will be lucky to get by Indy...and if they do.....do you honestly think they can go into New England and win with that defense??
    P L E A S E!!!

D

[QUOTE=Diesel]azstud....the chiefs will be lucky to get by Indy...and if they do.....do you honestly think they can go into New England and win with that defense??
    P L E A S E!!!

bro, hell yea kc can beat indi. look at their record at home.now,if they were playin' on the road,yea,indi takes it,ill give u that. but if you followed the season closely,like my gung-ho fantasy football addicted ass,you know that the cheifs are great,offense and defense at home!! now on the road at N E,good game,if cheifs d can hold.but for being well rested,the pats passing game didnt look all that great did it? the momentum of beating indi, and a healthy preist holmes, with a confident defense..oh yea..they got a nice underdog shot at beating the pats. smith and faulk arent playing all that wonderful this yr..so pats got weak running game.cheifs just have to brady.good matchup. haha, but once again let me re-inerate to all ITS ALL ABOUT THE PACKERS BABY!!

Cool

haha,thanks kitty, glad to hear you got my back babe.nice to know youre here for me!! as am i for you,i will be here to console you when you,the pats, and the rest of the pats fans out there are wallowing in sorrow.we can kick on a few depressing country songs by tracy lawrence ,drink a few beers, and reminice on the good season the pats had that ended so abruptly. you know..the conversations when all the "if only", "i wish",and "dam those fuggin cheifs" seem to set the tone. (:

PACKERS ARE THE SHIZZY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azstud2
    haha,thanks kitty, glad to hear you got my back babe.nice to know youre here for me!! as am i for you,i will be here to console you when you,the pats, and the rest of the pats fans out there are wallowing in sorrow.we can kick on a few depressing country songs by tracy lawrence ,drink a few beers, and reminice on the good season the pats had that ended so abruptly. you know..the conversations when all the "if only", "i wish",and "dam those fuggin cheifs" seem to set the tone. (:

PACKERS ARE THE SHIZZY!!!

lmfao........do u realize the pats are 8-0 at home this year?????? And I love how u said the chiefs D...well that aint gonna happen the Pats are gonna walk all over them if they win.

Oh and ur comment on how the Pats passing game didnt look that well for it being well rested...does it matter we won...and well we dont have another week off then play who ever wins tomorrow...they are back in a pattern....we're gonna walk all over them.

And as for the "I wish..if only..." that will be u babe...on both accounts the team we play next week and for the Packers lol...because we are beating both
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    lmfao........do u realize the pats are 8-0 at home this year?????? And I love how u said the chiefs D...well that aint gonna happen the Pats are gonna walk all over them if they win.

Oh and ur comment on how the Pats passing game didnt look that well for it being well rested...does it matter we won...and well we dont have another week off then play who ever wins tomorrow...they are back in a pattern....we're gonna walk all over them.

And as for the "I wish..if only..." that will be u babe...on both accounts the team we play next week and for the Packers lol...because we are beating both
    THE GAME
    looking into the cold black night,
    the pats begin to shiver with fright.
    illuminating the scoreboard with their rbs and wrs is oh such a sight,
    as the colts trounce the pats patehetically with all of thier might.
    as brady runs for the locker room,being devastated by the shame,
    of leading his offense to no points,and being a martyr of this game.
    edgerin james striding into the history books,and a 200+yard day,
    and "peyton manning 5 td passes" is all one stunned eye witness could say.
    the pats were annihalated,fornicated,and violated as thier azzez got kicked,and on the mighty AR board azstud pronounced loudly "i told ya THE PATRIOTS are FUGGIN SH-T"!! (: lmao

with much luv to the pats fan kitty (:
    Last edited by azstud2; 01-11-2004 at 11:39 PM.

THE GAME
    looking into the cold black night,
    the pats begin to shiver with fright.
    illuminating the scoreboard with their rbs and wrs is oh such a sight,
    as the packers trounce the pats patehetically with all of thier might.
    as brady runs for the locker room,being devastated by the shame,
    of leading his offense to no points,and being a martyr of this game.
    ahman green striding into the history books,and a 200+yard day,
    and "brett favre 5 td passes" is all one stunned eye witness could say.
    the pats were annihalated,fornicated,and violated as thier azzez got kicked,and on the mighty AR board azstud pronounced loudly "i told ya GREEN BAY IS THE FUGGIN SH-T"!! (: lmao

with much luv to the pats fan kitty (:

That actually was a really good post hun...but like I said u are the one who will be crying and saying **** Kitty u were soooooo right on that Beautiful February 1st day when the PATS clean house and are SuperBowl Champs again my friend
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    That actually was a really good post hun...but like I said u are the one who will be crying and saying **** Kitty u were soooooo right on that Beautiful February 1st day when the PATS clean house and are SuperBowl Champs again my friend
    u cheering for the chiefs right now kitty? would help your team if they do win.cheifs d isnt holdin up to their end of things today,"at home their different",not lookin like it today eh? dammit colts,LOSE!!! not good for the PACK if the colts win this.

dam,friggin packers. my teams done,gotta back the eagles now.

dam,friggin packers. my teams done,gotta back the eagles now.
    keep going against the pats... your good luck. every team you predict to win LOSES. BWWAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAHAA.

kittychick is a very good girl.

azstud2 I guess its time for ur I wishes and If onlys huh babe

The chiefs LOST...the packers LOST...

So my bet is ur gonna cheer for the Colts next week huh....go ahead u seem to be giving us Patsa good push lol
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Wink

ok..go ahead..u got one week for your braggin rights, enjoy it till sunday.

Talking

lmao, honestly, pats fans..if you werent wantin' the underdog cheifs to win today, ya gotta be nuts. i was backin the cheifs for a nice roll over by my team.this sunday is gonna be a good one.

IMO whoever we play (meaning the Pats) its going to be easy. Going off a 13 game winning streak...now a 9 game winning streak @ home...please its hard to take us down in our own house. Im completely behind the Pats and Im not even worried one bit my friend
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

im gonna be hammered watchin this game babe,so ill wait to talk crap then.i just cant seem to muster the balls to give you all anymore luck with those pats..i am a silent fan...for now...muaahahahaahaa (:

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    They can win, but they won't. Either Chiefs or Titans this year.
    hehe that sucks niether made it to the championships haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information