ripsid is offline Senior Member

Belfor vs Cotoure Vid

Anyone see this fight? I watched the PPV and there were some great fights! BJ Penn beating Matt Hughes was unbelievable...anyways, here is video of the belfor TKO, it was videod by one of his crew.

http://www3.ibirapuera.br/novo/14524...belfortwin.wmv

SID

I should have put in for those who didn't see the fight, vitor threw a upper cut an grazed Randy's eye, cutting the eyelids and the eyeball... freak mishap caused by the glove. He ended up with some 18 stiches to the eyelids and he should make a full recover.

SID

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Holly ****!! Both Cotoure and Huges loosing. I thought Huges would never loose. HEs one bad ass mofo! Whos this BJ Penn? Never heard of him. Daaaaym, i need to get my satellite hooked back up so i can watch it on reply.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Holly ****!! Both Cotoure and Huges loosing. I thought Huges would never loose. HEs one bad ass mofo! Whos this BJ Penn? Never heard of him. Daaaaym, i need to get my satellite hooked back up so i can watch it on reply.

OG
    Here's BJ Pen he's from Hawaii and a BJJ Black Belt and the only american to win a Master Black Belt BJJ Gold Medal. He came up from the Light weights to fight Matt. And hell, Matt and BJ were both #1 in there weight groups! In class the other night we went through the moves BJ did to win (He chocked matt into a Tapout) BJ WEnt under arm , Matt went under croch or leg, BJ stepped back Matt went to his guard, BJ mounted Matt took BJ's left arm and when he turned to get the arm bar, bj put his knee and leg around back and taking his back and applying the choke...UNREAL! And very quick.

SID
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mr.niceguy is offline New Member
    Belfort is awesome! I wish it wouldnt have ended like it did..Im sure a rematch will be happening eventually..Its about time for tito to get fu*ked up by someone again too..Has lawler fought recently?? He's wild as hell and powerful for that weight class..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Daaaaym thxs rip! He must be bad ass to have beaten MH like that!! Cant say iv seen him before. When was the fight?

Hey Mr, Lawler is bad ass also! Last time i saw him fight was back in December i think it was. And he won.

OG

Belfort vs Randy Coture is to rematched in June! march/april is Tito vs Chuck "Iceman" Liddell! This should be a great fight!
    Also, BJ Penn may fight Jens Pulver, who BJ loss to a while ago, at KOTR? King of the Rock (Hawaii).

BJ Penn, is a black belt and has his own studio in HAwaii.

SID
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Belfor vs Cotoure Vid-ufc47poster.jpg  

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    UFC='s crap

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    UFC='s crap
    which organization do you like then? I personally think pride far supperior when it comes to MMA.

SID

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i prefer pride myself also, however ufc is still good, i watched the fights and was also shocked when mh lost to bj penn, to be honest i considered it was a fix, matt gave up his back to easy for someone of his calibre, it was bullsh1t if you ask me. I have followed ufc since day 1 and pride

peace

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    I agree UFC is gone bad ...Too much money on Hughes that night.After all that guy has been beating a$$ in the cage now for a few yrs and I bet he does'nt have the money to drive a decent car.that is until now maybe? Btw that was the second time hughes gave penn his back in the first minutes..it looked so rookie even my wife asked me why he was doing that.It will all get sorted out in the re-match when hughes comes back to beat the snot out of him with more even betting odds.

Pride Inferno last night Totally rocked! CROCOP is one bad dude.He is the baddest man in the stand up game there is imo ,,and he proved himself on the ground last night.
    Friggin Kerr with the self knockout was just plain sad...sorry to ruin it for ya.He needs to go back on the juice

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    The UFC is still cool. However, with it's pursuit for the mainstream it's gonna get somewhat commercial and of course political. Look at how long Tito held on to the title - a freakin year or so and I personaly feel he was duckin Chuck Ledell but what you gonna do. Pride and even K1 have some badass dudes as well and fight with less politics - underground is always the bomb y'know.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    UFC seems like at times its very unorganized and you never get your money's worth. They always end the broadcast like an hour early. Pride is the king of MMA they're just so well rounded and always make it look like the sporting event of the century. I would love to see people cross over from Pride to UFC and vice versa a lot more. I would love to see Vovchanchyn go to the octogon and couture and tito go to the ring.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    I agree UFC is gone bad ...Too much money on Hughes that night.After all that guy has been beating a$$ in the cage now for a few yrs and I bet he does'nt have the money to drive a decent car.that is until now maybe? Btw that was the second time hughes gave penn his back in the first minutes..it looked so rookie even my wife asked me why he was doing that.It will all get sorted out in the re-match when hughes comes back to beat the snot out of him with more even betting odds.

Pride Inferno last night Totally rocked! CROCOP is one bad dude.He is the baddest man in the stand up game there is imo ,,and he proved himself on the ground last night.
    Friggin Kerr with the self knockout was just plain sad...sorry to ruin it for ya.He needs to go back on the juice
    That dude is definitely on the GH. You see his forehead and his jawline? He looked a lot like a caveman. He lost like 30 pounds and unfortunately it was like 90% muscle. He has to start lifting again like an animal. I hope he gets back into top form man cuz he's a real cool guy and a class act and he's really cleaned up his act.

I'm trying to get a copy of the last Pride from a torrent site, but it's impossible to get! WTF!
    I know on the monday after the fight in class we went through the series of moves with hughes and penn, I think penn pretty much out quicked hughes to move to his back. I also think matt didnt' get the arm the right way which gave bj the shot at the back and choke.

Pride is deffinately much better than UFC! I love them both though, I can't lie! I just wish it was the other way around PRIDE live and UFC delayed aweek on PPV.

SID

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Belfort is the man. No matter what organization he is in, pride of UFC

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    link does not work plz re post

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Good night of fights - BJ beating Matt sure surprised me

Thread Information