LotsoLove is offline Associate Member

Raiders in the draft

Just curious on who you guys thought the Raiders might pick up in the draft. Honestly I would love any of the top 3 recievers but I think I would prefer then to pick up Gallery just wanted to hear your opinions??

5211969 is offline Banned
    Well, I think the Raiders need to do more on the defensive end as far as Corners. Get them guys healthy, and all should be good. Dorsett is a moron. He needs to learn how to tackle.

As far as the recievers go. I think Rice has many years, Brown is a bit iffy if you ask me, not saying he isn't good, but he just looks shy when it comes to catching or making and effort if it isn't within his grasp

They should of stuck with the plan that got them to the SB, Callahan decided to change it all up in 2003 after the Bowl, He had every right to be pissed at his team for there lousy efforts and wins. How demoralizing to got to the bowl the year before and then come out the next year looking like the Lions...No offense Lions fans...

I don't really care who they have as long as they do it the way they should and wins some friggen games..atleast another Division Championship..
    Last edited by 5211969; 04-15-2004 at 08:43 PM.

y would they need corners w/ woodson, buchanon, signing ray buchanon, plus the guy whose name i can t pronounce is suppose to be good also they just signed denard walker. I think they addressed corners defensively the ends and safeties are alone wha needs work but i think offense is the way to go

i think i misread did u mean and corners or meaning the de

5211969 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5211969
    Well, I think the Raiders need to do more on the defensive end as far as Corners.
    I meant, The Raiders need to do more on the Defensive side of things. Sorry for the confusion.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsoLove
    y would they need corners w/ woodson, buchanon, signing ray buchanon, plus the guy whose name i can t pronounce is suppose to be good also they just signed denard walker. I think they addressed corners defensively the ends and safeties are alone wha needs work but i think offense is the way to go
    Yeah they took one of the few good players away from the falcons. I have to support the local boys!!! Unfortunately without Vick they aren't much good. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Thread Information