Thread: teeth whitening

ttuPrincess Guest

teeth whitening

has anyone had their teeth professionally whitened?
    I use the white strips and they work great but i have ot keep using them and its not as white as i would like them.
    I want them white.. and i mean like blinding white..

has anyone had them done by a dentisit/orthodonitist? can you give me any infor on this or who exactly i should be getting in touch with, and about how much am I lookign at for cost wise??

Princess

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    I got my teeth done. the process is very simple but expensive anywhere between 250$-500$ but the results are A1A.

if you can affort it go for it, but keep in mind NO coffee or smoking ciggaretes for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    has anyone had their teeth professionally whitened?
    I use the white strips and they work great but i have ot keep using them and its not as white as i would like them.
    I want them white.. and i mean like blinding white..

has anyone had them done by a dentisit/orthodonitist? can you give me any infor on this or who exactly i should be getting in touch with, and about how much am I lookign at for cost wise??

Princess
    Yes ttu, i have had it done by the dentist. Best money i ever spent. You can get those babies whiter than hell.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by masswithclass
    Yes ttu, i have had it done by the dentist. Best money i ever spent. You can get those babies whiter than hell.
    thats fine with me.. i dont drink coffee unless im studying for a test and i quit smoking 3 months ago..

thanks guys.. so who did you go through talking to to get theis done?? your regular dentist??

ttuPrincess Guest
    sorry lol i quoted the wrong person.. then i saw the answer to my own question.. blonde moment sorry lol

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard it is a pain. i think you have to put something on your teeth every day for like a half hour or something, is that what you guys had to do or was it a one time thing?

doby48 is offline Female Member
    for me it was a one time thing. the only thing I have heard about putting on your teeth for half hour every day is when you do the home whitening instead of getting it professionally done.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    dentist i think it's about 250 - 300 for the molds - at least mine was. and then like 30 - 40 for the bleachening agent.

some of my co-workers have gone to a sports store and bought the football mouthgards and used those as moldings.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    my dentist charges $500 it takes 5 weeks with 1 visit per week. i want to do it but havent yet but have seen alot of before and after pics and it really works......unless the pics are air brushed,lol

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    If you go to your dentist, the molding is what costs so much. Then you just wear it every night with the bleach. It works, but will take a while. My mom is a dental hygienist, so I get it free.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    go to ebay and look for a dealer working under 'sunshinesmiles' you can get 22% carbamide peroxide(which is a good strength) and you can get molds that you just heat in hot water and bite so they conform to your teeth, the whole kit costs less than twenty dollars...they are quite reputable...i've dealt with them several times and i like their product

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    I had it done by a holistic dentist in NY-A laser procedure for $600- it tokk one hour-painless and it made my teeth 6 shades whiter-awesome results

cb

Thread Information