Thread: Sun Burn

RJM03 is offline Senior Member

Sun Burn

Hey guys, quick question, I am pretty sure that there isnt much I can do but was hoping for some guidance. I got a decent sunburn across the tops of my shoulders and back last weekend on my boat, and I have been moisturizing and putting aloe on it all week. Now I am peeling and my gorgeous tan looks like hell, is ther anything I can do about the peeling??

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    just feed it with lotion and aloe every hour. the minute it gets dry feed it again, its a hassle but its the only way youl be able to preserve your tan. good luck

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Spooooooooon Mannnnnnnn.......Do you listen to Soundgarden at all?? Well anyway thank you I figured that was the only thing I could do.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Spooooooooon Mannnnnnnn.......Do you listen to Soundgarden at all?? Well anyway thank you I figured that was the only thing I could do.
    "their is no spoon", excerpt from matrix, anyway yes i used to listen to soundgarden. i used to be a big fan of c cornell when he was still with eddie vedder in temple of the dog,old sound garden like outshined was the s hit! newer stuff is pretty lame. peace

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Actually the best thing that I found is Aloe Lotion, works better then just plain aloe gel in my opinion. I started using this stuff a couple years ago after I got a really bad burn on my shoulders and nose and I never pealed from it. My niece got a bad burn on her shoulders and started to peal and used this lotion regularily and the peal stopped. Might want to check it out, I use it every few hours. Basically when you eat, use some lotion.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information