Mr.Magoo is offline Junior Member

Too Much Protein

I think that all this protein that we have to eat is really taking effect on me. Does anyone else have a problem with their farts smelling really rank because of the excess protein? :spudnikhu

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    if your gassy, it probaly means your not digesting your protein-try to stay away from dairy especially casien-see if that works-try dairy free protein drinks there are 2 or 3 really good ones out there if you do your research

cb

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You can also be taking in a very low quality protein. Higher quality protiens are usually easier for the body to digest. Also remember that the average human body can only digest 50-60 grams of protein at one time, so don't take in any more than that.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    You can also be taking in a very low quality protein. Higher quality protiens are usually easier for the body to digest. Also remember that the average human body can only digest 50-60 grams of protein at one time, so don't take in any more than that.
    Yes! Get better protein and minimize your laktos (lactose in english?) intake. Cut the dairy products out like milk and use water in the drinks instead.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Protein can be tough on the kidneys as well, so its important to drink lots & lots of water!

MJ

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i hate protein farts

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    they seriously smell like rotten eggs. after a protein fart you dont want to eat eggs for a few days, the smell gets to you

Mr.Magoo is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the info. I was kinda just making a joke but it turned out that I learned something new. That's why I love this site. I thought all protein was just about the same. Thanks

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Just don't blow yourself up!

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Did some one just cut the cheese

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice a go-go
    Did some one just cut the cheese

hahah i dont think you could have said anything else that would be more perfect than that (i dont know if im making sense)hahahahha.

yah my farts stank like **** usually they dont ic an tellt he difference between the days when i drink alot of protein and the days that id ont. also my **** smellsl ike ****ing ass.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i used to use Deseigner whey Glycerlean and that made my gas stink, i switched to isopure during the day and i only take glycerlean before bed because its time release with no caesin.

Fame is offline Junior Member
    i love protein farts....(mine that is. others suck!)

Cry0smate is offline Member
    LOL!! I only seem to have the problem now on cheat days. I try to do half a cheat day and my wife keeps a can of Oust at her side.

The only problem protein I've ever had was Isopure.. I thought I'd digest it easily but it tore my stomach in half. Since then the only 2 types I can handle are ON and Dymatize, I prefer the taste of the latter. Had I continued with the Isopure it's possible that Hazmat would have been called in to detox my home. LOL

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Protein can be tough on the kidneys as well, so its important to drink lots & lots of water!

MJ

Because protienuria is a sign of kidney disfunction, people tend to think that protein is hard on the kidneys, but it really isn't. If you have a kidney transplant, you should also avoid excessive protein, but not because of the stress on the kidney. That's really just a wives tale really.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the sweet smell of success.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information