KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Getting Rid of Puffy Cheeks?

Hey, besides the obvious of cutting body fat, what else can one do to tone down the face. I remember when I was on creatine I was told I had puffy cheeks, and a lot of people would use that against me to falsely accuse me of being on the gear (hey, I take it as a compliment every time I hear it) but when I got off and started to cut, someone else told me it's a lot better but I still have naturally puffy cheeks. I've heard external application of yohimburn works, any more info on this?

thanks for any info

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro nothing you can do. when i get fat, my face is the 1st to suffer. other people are blessed with the fayt going elswehere. its genetic. i have always had a puffy face no matter how hard i cut, getting in the single digit bodyfat will certainly help and make your cheeks less puffy but they will still be puffy. fact of life. if you have big bones you will always have big bones nothing you can do about it

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Actually there is something you can do. You can exercise your facial muscles. I do this by playing my saxophone. This is an incredible workout for my cheek and jaw muscles. Obviously if these muscles are tighter and firmer your face will look more chissled. Choose your poison. There are many ways of accomplishing this.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    That is a controversial subject. There are many books argueing for and against exercising your facial muscles. The ones against mainly say exercising your facial muscles can lead to development of premature wrinkles and such. IMO, I'm with Spoon, its genetic, not much you can do.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Well I guess it would be a trade up, but it boils down to what is important to you. Besides your a man, your expected to have some wrinkles. It is an easy choice for me, if it is really that much of a problem.

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    If you have a juicer -juice celery -cucumber and a apple -this is a natural diuretic and will help weight loss in the face and where ever else you are holding water-works well

cb

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    sounds like it probably water bloat to me, Try to reduced sodium intake, drink more water and perhaps take a herbal Diuretic, that might help.

But like they said, its Mostly Genetic and its also hard for us to give advice without seeing a pick of your fat face....lol.....jk bro

The problem is you cant just loose from selective spots, well you can with surgery but i doubt its that big of an issue.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by MEERCAT44
    If you have a juicer -juice celery -cucumber and a apple -this is a natural diuretic and will help weight loss in the face and where ever else you are holding water-works well

cb

interesting, do you have the exact ratios for ingredients?

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member
    Try going on a diet of fina, winstrol , t3, clen , and protien (carbs only after workout) and I bet that you will get all water bloat out of ya and lose 3-5% bf doing it so you'll attack the problem from both angles. Cause you must remeber that carb loading (which occurs while bulking) will put more sugars in the space inside and out of your cells. The extra sugar will help you hold extra water. If you cut nearly all your carbs, then the water retention associated with it will be lost.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    One modeling trick is when you smile drop open your lower jaw about a half an inch...Show your upper teeth only and keep your lower jaw open (not teeth clenched)...with lips covering the rest of it.

This works well for shoots / pictures. Other than that I have no clue if there's a way to reduce localized fat in the cheeks.

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    1 cucumber, 4 stalks of celery and one apple to sweeten-you may also want to try an herbal tea or capsule of urs ursa-all natural

I am not going to name brands because some on this sight have accused me of pushing products but the truth is I am new to the sight and I did not know and I was only trying to help since I have my phd in nutrition and have a lot to share

cb

Thread Information